Sign in to follow this  
Sparky

Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

I have actually spoken without reading the fine print. :o

I don't think you can turn it off I'm affraid. Its another eye sore for everyone to get used to. Much like when the advertising was introduced here on the forum

I don't get any of the adverts due to an impressive ad blocker so that doesn't bother me but hate the home screen now with all this facebook advertising, i use facebook very rarely, like the colonel its wasted on me :)

Guest Higgy

Huh? :confused:

I think he means a fan page on facebook for SM

I don't get any of the adverts due to an impressive ad blocker so that doesn't bother me but hate the home screen now with all this facebook advertising' date=' i use facebook very rarely, like the colonel its wasted on me :)[/quote']

Flipping amount of cack on this site! Tried downloading ad block but I can't for some strange reason, gets abit annoying whenever the adverts block the toolbar across the top of the page :rolleyes:

Flipping amount of cack on this site! Tried downloading ad block but I can't for some strange reason' date=' gets abit annoying whenever the adverts block the toolbar across the top of the page :rolleyes:[/quote']

The facebook link below each team is the one thats irritating me it makes the homepage ugly.

Edit

Nin what ad block are you using and does it block the facebook ads?.

Adblock Plus v1.1.3 (Current Version)

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/1865

I use the filter subscription rule named EasyList (USA), it should prompt you to choose a rule when you install it. If you get any problems have a look through the text on the link, should be a piece of cake to install.

Doesn't block the annoying Facebook link underneath every club though...

Guest Abdel Zizi

Extremely happy but very shocked:

I signed one of the best young players in the world, the newly added Filip Djuricic, in nearly every GC that counts for me.

He is the same kind of player, both style and potential wise, as Hazard, yet i picked him up with ease.

Ony paid the max with Genoa, as I had to have him there.

EDIT: The response whether or not I get Thanda Royal Zulu in a GC

Hi Abdel,

We will not add Thanda Royal Zulu to any existing leagues because this could lead to an unmanageable amount of requests asking for teams to be added to leagues which they have nothing to do with, we prefer to keep leagues in Gold Championships as realistic as possible. However if we add further leagues to future Gold Templates we may consider adding South Africa and if so we will happily add Thanda Royal Zulu to the template even though they are no longer playing in the South African top flight.

Regards

SoccerManager.com Support Team

SM Support Team

The facebook link below each team is the one thats irritating me it makes the homepage ugly.

Edit

Nin what ad block are you using and does it block the facebook ads?.

Cant block the stuff under clubs' date=' but on the forum i use ad blocker, and get not 1 advert and don't even have to configure it once it is installed does it automatically, if you are using mozilla goto add ons and type in ad blocker think its the 1st or 3rd one down should be version 0.6.7

And anyone in [b']GC102[/b] want some old me like seedorf,zambrotta and company

Guest MR. HAMMER

GC25 Liverpool Round Up:

Still to loss in the league with another win 2-0 this time and also today have signed Cristiano Ronaldo from Real Madrid for Steven Gerrard and Dirk Kuyt real happy with that deal as both will never be that good and Gerrard is going to drop to 96.

Extremely happy but very shocked:

I signed one of the best young players in the world' date=' the newly added Filip Djuricic, in nearly every GC that counts for me.

He is the same kind of player, both style and potential wise, as Hazard, yet i picked him up with ease.

Ony paid the max with Genoa, as I had to have him there.

EDIT: The response whether or not I get Thanda Royal Zulu in a GC[/quote']

I would be very disappointed that they turned your request down.

If they said/say no to everyone then fair enough but they don't. :rolleyes:

Guest Abdel Zizi

I would be very disappointed that they turned your request down.

If they said/say no to everyone then fair enough but they don't. :rolleyes:

Yeah, they basically told me to bug of.

Great to see the 300 quid per GC isn't going into a structure capable of providing much needed support.

Atleast this time I was adressed nicely, it's been worse before.

Do you reckon I have more chance if I try to make a few tickets in the hope finding someone in support who does allow it?

They have shown inconsistency between them before.

Yeah' date=' they basically told me to bug of.

Great to see the 300 quid per GC isn't going into a structure capable of providing much needed support.

Atleast this time I was adressed nicely, it's been worse before.

Do you reckon I have more chance if I try to make a few tickets in the hope finding someone in support who does allow it?

They have shown inconsistency between them before.[/quote']

While you have a "polite" response I would take that as a success. :P And maybe leave it at that. Just hope for South Africa to be added.

I know there is a bit of confussion regarding Platinum Championships but personally (and this is just an opinion) I think they will come, eventually. When(/if) they do then they will include alot more Leagues to choose from.

Just hope they come soon, Abdel. :o

You could try one more ticket though I suppose. Test the inconsistency?

Transfer news:

GC 47: Chelsea sell Adebayor for Zarate and Mata. He was a sub which was extra sweet.

Also signed Juan Manuel Iturbe after hearing he good in a lot of GC's. Signed him in GC 43 with Real Madrid and he joins a youth squad which includes Kaminski, Dodo, Ibrahim, De Vrij, Boyata, Alba, Ljajic, Weiss, Ananidze, Rodriguez, Seferovic, Moses, Barreto, Brandy, Balde and last but not least Oliver Mukendi. Good youth side, loving this team right now.

Well the list of managers not to even bother sending offers to is growing esp with some stupid counters i've had. Would just like a sensible counter but think they are non existent with some people :)

Guest Abdel Zizi

While you have a "polite" response I would take that as a success. :P And maybe leave it at that. Just hope for South Africa to be added.

I know there is a bit of confussion regarding Platinum Championships but personally (and this is just an opinion) I think they will come' date=' eventually. When(/if) they do then they will include alot more Leagues to choose from.

Just hope they come soon, Abdel. :o

You could try one more ticket though I suppose. Test the inconsistency?[/quote']

I think I'm gonna send one more tomorrow.

Worth the try, would love Royal Thanda Zulu, if only for their logo and name.

Real Betis GC103:

Tell you what, this has got to be my favourite new GC in ages, some of the deals i'm getting/got so far are incredible, selling my top players for cash, even Jonathan Pereira who i got 15 million for, wasn't really desperate to sell him as he is a good player but i can get replacements. Loving this GC. :D.

Guest Abdel Zizi

GC45 Genoa

Looking to sell Santi Cazorla (W 25 92).

I want a very good young player as replacement or two good young players.

Don't be shy, all is negotiable.

Filip Djuricic will join the Grifoni Primavera tomorrow morning, so exciting:

207s3k4.jpg

Without a doubt the best player added to the game since Lukaku.

I think I'm gonna send one more tomorrow.

Worth the try' date=' would love Royal Thanda Zulu, if only for their logo and name.[/quote']

Ask them about Barca Athletic, they could easily be incorporated into the Spanish second division.

Real Betis GC103:

Tell you what' date=' this has got to be my favourite new GC in ages, some of the deals i'm getting/got so far are incredible, selling my top players for cash, even Jonathan Pereira who i got 15 million for, wasn't really desperate to sell him as he is a good player but i can get replacements. Loving this GC. :D.[/quote']

Im not suprised you love it i cant believe that idiot who manages Santos accepted that offer for Neymar :eek:.

Guest Abdel Zizi

Ask them about Barca Athletic' date=' they could easily be incorporated into the Spanish second division.[/quote']

Will do that.

Im not suprised you love it i cant believe that idiot who manages Santos accepted that offer for Neymar :eek:.

Haha, you don't understand how buzzing i was when i woke up to see he had accepted that, certainly wasn't expecting that, but on top of that got Ljajic and cash for Emana.

also signed or signing some young but big names:

Mathias ZANKA JORGENSEN

Sercan YILDIRIM

Leonel GALEANO

Many more still to come :D.

Haha' date=' you don't understand how buzzing i was when i woke up to see he had accepted that, certainly wasn't expecting that, but on top of that got Ljajic and cash for Emana.

also signed or signing some young but big names:

Mathias ZANKA JORGENSEN

Sercan YILDIRIM

Leonel GALEANO

Many more still to come :D.[/quote']

I think i can understand i would be over the moon with a deal like that one for Neymar B).

I think i can understand i would be over the moon with a deal like that one for Neymar B).

Trust me i am further than just over the moon mate :P. I'm off out, Guten Tag, in other words Good Day :).