Sign in to follow this  
Sparky

Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Just got in and well' date=' that was an interesting read.

Won't even say what I want due to Dai's post ^

But Adriano -> 91. :D[/quote']

Adriano rising was a suprise. I signed Adriano and Vagner Love in GC101 for Henry. One went up, one down. :P All the same to me because Vagner Love has the ability to go back up.

Adriano rising was a suprise. I signed Adriano and Vagner Love in GC101 for Henry. One went up' date=' one down. :P All the same to me because Vagner Love has the ability to go back up.[/quote']

Yeah, I expected them to be leveled, on 90. But I suppose Adriano has been class (And I've signed him for cash in a couple of setups :D) and probs deserves 91, and I agree, Love can score for fun. :)

EDIT @ bienfait - Tbh, he shouldn't drop just for making a transfer, but should have dropped in the English changes. 93 would be fair.

Also, got my first concern about a player being loaned out. :(

I hate player concerns. :(

Yeah' date=' I expected them to be leveled, on 90. But I suppose Adriano has been class (And I've signed him for cash in a couple of setups :D) and probs deserves 91, and I agree, Love can score for fun. :)

[b']EDIT @ bienfait - Tbh, he shouldn't drop just for making a transfer, but should have dropped in the English changes. 93 would be fair.

[/b]

Also, got my first concern about a player being loaned out. :(

I hate player concerns. :(

but he will drop tomorrow right?? please tell me am right :P

Should never have dropped in the first place' date=' now my Hertha in 64 have their lone hitman back! :D[/quote']

Wont make a difference, Lisandro is on fire this season 21 goals in 18 games, Berbatov isn't doing too badly, and Luca Toni is always there when I need him

Wont make a difference' date=' Lisandro is on fire this season 21 goals in 18 games, Berbatov isn't doing too badly, and Luca Toni is always there when I need him[/quote']

My season is already over, but in the grand scheme I am already ahead of schedule. My squad overall increases faster over one season than yours has since the GC's creation. Eventually I shall overtake you and be King of Germany :D

GC 1

19 year old Giuliano is getting concerned because of a lack of games at Napoli. Seems odd' date=' but whatever.

This makes him available, joining:

19/87 Giuliano

24/86 Moisander

27/88 Romero

23/73 Marcio

24/87 Willians

25/86 Marcio Araujo

25/86 Jonas

28/86 Leandro Euzebio

21/85 Jucilei

23/86 Gabric

Anyone interested, let me know. I'm going to try to stick in Giuliano to get him happy again, really don't want to lose him with the price I paid for him lol.[/quote']

I'm everton, what would you want for Guiliano?

Its really quite a team he has built Adam' date=' we were discussing this yesterday.[/quote']

I know, im aware of him and as im in the GC and always take a look, for a early GC he hasnt had much competition for players, but quite frankly im astounded as to what he has done. Im just on my other account and couldnt be bothered to go check how he got Iniesta lol ! lazy i know but MEH

Gold Championship 50: Bayern have picked up loads of business from nowhere when everything seemed so quiet. Have agreed a two stage deal with Manchester City which will see us acquire the services of Pato and Perotti with Chamakh, Pablo Hernandez and Correa departing in exchange.

Meanwhile, in an attempt to turn the side into a more German outfit, Diego Forlan and £8 million has left in exchange for Mario Gomez of Inter Milan. I'd just like to point out the honesty of the Inter boss (Aaron Burns) who PM'd me to remind me that Gomez was injured until the end of the month and he would wait if i wanted to for the deal. Nice to see a decent guy in these GC's still exists...

GC 104 created today over six hours ago and barely a murmor on this forum, think it is getting to the stage where even the regulars are not excited by it anymore, as the old saying goes to much of something......

Anyhow on more important issues tonight I have my cup semi final in GC 73 where my Div 5 darlington go head to head against Southanpton for a place in the final. Rarely (apart from anygame with Napoli) have i been more nervous about a game or wanted to win one so much.

Not just for the prestiege and the achievement which would be great but getting to a Wembley final should even if I go there and lost secure me around 6m quid which for a team my size is like winning the lottery. :)

the team is picked special thanks to stelly and Penguin for the loans of Gago, leo and baptista who replace previously lower rated loanees Lovren (Cheers Romano) and bargfrede. Tactics are set here's hoping :)

GC 104 created today over six hours ago and barely a murmor on this forum' date=' think it is getting to the stage where even the regulars are not excited by it anymore, as the old saying goes to much of something......

[/quote']

I wanted to join GC103 and 104 but they were both made when I wasn't around.

I'm after two more teams then I'm done. Unless there is a challenge division. I hjave said this before but I'm serious this time. Cant afford to give SM much more cash. :P

in GC104 when It opens, Me, Troy Lamagna , Nin and One of Troy's mate are taking up MLS Sides :) sha'll be a good challange

also GC98- Caglari have Cleiton Xavier rise 88-89

GC99- Rotherham Had Grazzini rise to 80 from 76 with some Brazilians in the team due to rise, the only way is up for Rotherham really enjoying Rotherham

in GC104 when It opens' date=' Me, Troy Lamagna , Nin and One of Troy's mate are taking up MLS Sides :) sha'll be a good challange

GC99- Rotherham Had Grazzini rise to 80 from 76 with some Brazilians in the team due to rise, the only way is up for Rotherham really enjoying Rotherham[/quote']

I will join in the MLS challenge actually, quite fancy it

I wanted to join GC103 and 104 but they were both made when I wasn't around.

I'm after two more teams then I'm done. Unless there is a challenge division. I hjave said this before but I'm serious this time. Cant afford to give SM much more cash. :P

Well I have one more team to get then that really is it for me, Im working on it but then again i hve been for ages :P

That will make it 22 GC sides and I will be losing 7 once the season ends and will do em all at the same time dont really want to but got to much other stuff going on and 15teams is a nice number and I can cope with 15-16teams no probs 22-23 and believe me it feels like a chore. I have no idea how you or Barry cope TBH :)

GC 104 created today over six hours ago and barely a murmor on this forum' date=' think it is getting to the stage where even the regulars are not excited by it anymore, as the old saying goes to much of something......

Anyhow on more important issues tonight I have my cup semi final in GC 73 where my Div 5 darlington go head to head against Southanpton for a place in the final. Rarely (apart from anygame with Napoli) have i been more nervous about a game or wanted to win one so much.

Not just for the prestiege and the achievement which would be great but getting to a Wembley final should even if I go there and lost secure me around 6m quid which for a team my size is like winning the lottery. :)

the team is picked special thanks to stelly and Penguin for the loans of Gago, leo and baptista who replace previously lower rated loanees Lovren (Cheers Romano) and bargfrede. Tactics are set here's hoping :)[/quote']

Best of luck with it pal.......:)

Well I have one more team to get then that really is it for me' date=' Im working on it but then again i hve been for ages :P

That will make it 22 GC sides and I will be losing 7 once the season ends and will do em all at the same time dont really want to but got to much other stuff going on and 15teams is a nice number and I can cope with 15-16teams no probs 22-23 and believe me it feels like a chore. I have no idea how you or Barry cope TBH :)[/quote']

who you gonna quit though??

in GC104 when It opens' date=' Me, Troy Lamagna , Nin and One of Troy's mate are taking up MLS Sides :) sha'll be a good challange

GC99- Rotherham Had Grazzini rise to 80 from 76 with some Brazilians in the team due to rise, the only way is up for Rotherham really enjoying Rotherham[/quote']

Good job on that Calgari team :P