Sign in to follow this  
Sparky

Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Well I have one more team to get then that really is it for me' date=' Im working on it but then again i hve been for ages :P

That will make it 22 GC sides and I will be losing 7 once the season ends and will do em all at the same time dont really want to but got to much other stuff going on and 15teams is a nice number and I can cope with 15-16teams no probs 22-23 and believe me it feels like a chore. I have no idea how you or Barry cope TBH :)[/quote']

Its not me that has to cope. The missus doesn't nag me all that much which helps. I don't know how she puts up with me. Saturday comes, missus; "Can we go and do something with the baby today", me; "Yeah sure, gimme a couple of hours to do my teams". 3 hours later she cant be bothered. Result!

I am quitting a few teams when their seasons are finished but I will still have around 40 I think. Will have to have a count.

who you gonna quit though??

Well PSV GC 14 is a cert done what I wanted overturned Ajax dominance won the league and it's very lonely in Holland. GC 25 Sporting Lisbon would have had 2seasons and if I cant win the league at the end of this year then ive had enough chances' date=' just not good enough. GC 97 or GC 101 Real Madrid will go if I get the other team I want. 97 Ive done more but 101 has all the forum competition so may stay with that one. others under threat Internacional GC 61 :( Werder bremen GC 62, and the other 2 I would have to think on ;)

Its not me that has to cope. The missus doesn't nag me all that much which helps. I don't know how she puts up with me. Saturday comes, missus; "Can we go and do something with the baby today", me; "Yeah sure, gimme a couple of hours to do my teams". 3 hours later she cant be bothered. Result!

wish my missus was as understanding :P

I dont mind saying it in our relationship she's the boss or rather i let her think she is the boss, leads to a nice more relaxed life ;):P

It's my daughter she is 15months and has unlimitless energy old daddy is knackered by the time she decides she wants to go to sleep :P

Thats not to mention our 2 dogs who are mental LOL they take me for walks not the other way round :P

I am quitting a few teams when their seasons are finished but I will still have around 40 I think. Will have to have a count.

john simpson.

Ah right, not someone I've heard of, just looking him up now so I can take a closer look at that team, just to prove that my eyes aren't deceiving me.:D

john simpson.

I also want to add that this shows that not all managers who put their names in without caps are not bad managers as someone once said before. Just wanted to point that out as I thought it wasn't fair.

I also want to add that this shows that not all managers who put their names in without caps are not bad managers as someone once said before. Just wanted to point that out as I thought it wasn't fair.

It was me. In all fairness i said in general not all and i stand by my comments 100% :P

im in gc15' date=' Ajax :) rather quiet this setup, but for some reason its one of my favourites.[/quote']

Its only quiet if you don't try and initiate deals yourself.

Although. I'm finding more and more of my offers get ignored in older setups.

in GC104 when It opens' date=' Me, Troy Lamagna , Nin and One of Troy's mate are taking up MLS Sides :) sha'll be a good challange[/quote']

I think you have used my name in error young Nicholas as i am currently enjoying a beer or two as manager of Lyon and France and will not be taking up residence in the US of A :P

Guest Abdel Zizi

Just so everyone knows, I have banned Adam, who caused quite a stir on here, for 28 days, due to him assulting my family members.

I think you have used my name in error young Nicholas as i am currently enjoying a beer or two as manager of Lyon and France and will not be taking up residence in the US of A :P

yeah Sorry, Maybe once im In maybe we could have a chat about loans :P

Just thought I would post this again because there wasn't many people on when I posted it earlier..;)

GC50 (Chelsea) - My Chelsea side have won their last 10 games WITHOUT CONCEDING A GOAL:eek:, I'm thinking about doing some deals I still have the original squad as I haven't be bothered to do any transfers, pm in game if anyone is interested in some deals.:P

GC43 (Internazionale) - Going ok in the league after a very dodgy start, pm me in game if anyone is interested in doing some deals.;)