Sign in to follow this  
Sparky

Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Two cup games for me tonight.

GC59: Rangers are beaten 4-3 on pens by Celtic in the Scottish cup semi final after the games finished 1-1.:(

GC20: Shaktar beat Dynamo Kiev 2-0 to reach the Russian Cup Final.:)

Talking of GC20 I see the Boca manger sold Badstuber to Liverpool for 12 million.:rolleyes:

GC 72: Roma win the SMFA Cup beating Inter on penalties. Was a bit fortunate but it makes up for the SMFA Shield I lost on Sunday night when I dominated that one.

GC 73: Atletico Madrid through to the final of the Spanish Cup, beating Albacete 6-1. Will play Real Madrid in the final on Tuesday.

GC78; The number of decent players I have bought from External/Unmanaged if ridiculous, and didn't even have competition for most of them. Romelu Lukaku, Konstantin Rausch, Ricky Van Wolfswinkel, Remy Riou, Papa Gueye, Charles N'Zogbia and Lucas Biglia all join Rangers for Cash. :)

Two cup games for me tonight.

GC59: Rangers are beaten 4-3 on pens by Celtic in the Scottish cup semi final after the games finished 1-1.:(

GC20: Shaktar beat Dynamo Kiev 2-0 to reach the Russian Cup Final.:)

Talking of GC20 I see the Boca manger sold Badstuber to Liverpool for 12 million.:rolleyes:

I can assure you, I probably was the most surprised person by this :P

Also selling Pennant for cash, which finances half of the Badstuber deal. Also got other players listed for cash, nothing really decent though I have to admit.

Liverpool's still looking for a winger nonethless, can offer CMs, DMs, or one of my 88/89 CBs. Or offer a winger + a CF for either Torres or Drogba.

Into the Spanish Cup final against SOP in GC7, also close to the SMFA final, up 3-1 from the 1st leg of the semi. 2nd leg on Sunday. Might finally win the trophies my years of hard work with that team deserve ;)

Guest Daragh

GC12: Drogheda United go through to the next ound of the SMFA Shield after beating Borussia Dortmund 3-2, 4-3 on aggregate. DELIGHTED :D

GC20 - Roma reach the Italian Cup Final after a 2-1 victory over Palermo. Roma will now meet Fiorentina in the Final on 9th March. Unfortunately, I was unable to login on time to set tactics, so the first team played which wasn't planned which leaves me with a dilemma now as I play Real Madrid in the SMFA Champions Cup Semi Final Leg 2 on Monday (1-1 from the first leg). Anyone else notice an over abundance of games near the end of the season? Barely time to breathe tbh.

GC39 - Iglesias Borja Valero and James Collins join Erzgebirge Aue in the past few days for £8.7 million and £11.7 million respectively (Lets hope Valero decides to stay in Spain now!). Bakary Sare also left the club to join Milan for a fee of £5.75 million.

Been busy today but have had quite a few complaints in my inbox from members about the way this thread was going earlier saying members and the odd Mod was just as bad ,ive just seen the tons of deleted posts and i havnt the time to go through them ,but at the moment it seems as it is back on track so make sure it stays this way please .

Thank -you for your co-operation .:)

GET IN :D

DARLINGTON REACH THE FA CUP FINAL GC 73

Darlington 3 Southampton 2

Div 5 darlington booked a date at Wembley with another breathtaking cup display. I went 3-0 up against a decent Southampton (decent enough to beat chelsea in the last round) within 20mins 2goals from frgotten ex derby striker Emmanuel Villa and one from on loan Julio Baptista. Saints fot 2late goals against the run of play to make it edgy but Darlington make history and a dat against Aston Villa in the final.

as you can tell I am pretty happy

FA Cup Final

Div 5 Darlington v Div 1 Villa

Just had to write it down to believe it :P

massive Underdogs but having beaten 3prem teams already you never never know ;)

Just took over Milan in GC103 (Thanks to Barry). The last GC I joined was 67, so quite a while ago. Not expecting much on the transfer front, but willing to do deals if anyone is interested. In particular I am looking to add a new GK. Pato is the only player unavailable.

Just took over Milan in GC103 (Thanks to Barry). The last GC I joined was 67' date=' so quite a while ago. Not expecting much on the transfer front, but willing to do deals if anyone is interested. In particular I am looking to add a new GK. Pato is the only player unavailable.[/quote']

Believe me you wont be expecting much on the transfer front lol

Was very peeved this morning. Got up hoping to get Barca in GC 20 so that would complete my GC teams. I knew Jake was going for them as I saw him online when I went on. But for some daft reason I decided to refresh the GC 20 page and look on select club for others in another tab. When I went back to GC 20 Barcelona were in blue but were long gone lol :( To add insult to injury Manchester United got taken in GC 45 after I looked for other sides, probs a minute to late :( At least I will get a brand new Barcelona whenever I get them more than likely :P:D

GC100 Liverpool - Steven Gerrard leaves to join Roma from Liverpool with Daniele De Rossi and Mirko Vucinic heading the other way.

Only looking to sell Reina and Maxi Rodriguez now. Would like a 90 replacement and another player for them.

GC1: Been offered the Villareal job. Should i accept?

GC59 Colon 2-0 Rosario Central. Into the Cup Final now against River Plate. Can we make it a cup double, and then get promoted via play-offs. It's going to be a tense week.

GC1: Been offered the Villareal job. Should i accept?

GC59 Colon 2-0 Rosario Central. Into the Cup Final now against River Plate. Can we make it a cup double' date=' and then get promoted via play-offs. It's going to be a tense week.[/quote']

My Hamburg in GC1 are not the best Hamburg by far and its the same story with your Toulouse. I think you deserve to as that Toulouse will more than likely never win the french ligue 1, especially with Kari now Lyon :P You deserve it mate and they are a much better side.

GC 84 Sporting still looking to deal Buffon

GC 71 Pirlo' date='Mutu and others for P/E at Milan

GC 39 Zenit looking to deal Diego

GC 21 Busquets and bassicly everyone else besides De Rossi can go[/quote']

Im Werder Bremen in GC 39 and would like to re sign Diego and Manchester City in GC 71 always looking for new players.

if that team is better then ur team i think u should accept. :)
My Hamburg in GC1 are not the best Hamburg by far and its the same story with your Toulouse. I think you deserve to as that Toulouse will more than likely never win the french ligue 1' date=' especially with Kari now Lyon :P You deserve it mate and they are a much better side.[/quote']

You are now speaking to the new Villareal and Ecuador Manager :D