Sign in to follow this  
Sparky

Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

GC 84 Sporting still looking to deal Buffon

GC 71 Pirlo' date='Mutu and others for P/E at Milan

GC 39 Zenit looking to deal Diego

GC 21 Busquets and bassicly everyone else besides De Rossi can go[/quote']

I'm Juve in 84, and in search of some cash. Need to get shot of a CM or DM too. :)

PM me if interested in anyone though. :)

yup' date='i was trying to negotitate deal for Tevez in GC 71 yesterday with u,if u want Diego just make a bid and lets make something happen :o[/quote']

Yeah ok but Mutu is not going anywhere near Manchester City im afraid lol

GC 84 Sporting still looking to deal Buffon

GC 71 Pirlo' date='Mutu and others for P/E at Milan

GC 39 Zenit looking to deal Diego

GC 21 Busquets and bassicly everyone else besides De Rossi can go[/quote']

I'm interested in Busquets in GC21. Take a look at Cruzeiro and let me know if anyone interests you.

Took over Barcelona in the famous GC50 this morning. Its not the best squad ever and its certainly not the worst. Would like to do a few deals to freshen up the team. I have loads of cash, but I doubt that interests anyone much so I'm also open to p/e deals. Will probably keep Messi and Ronaldo for the time being, but that could change. PM me in game about deals.

GC103 - Milan complete their first signing, Gary Cahill from Bolton who arrived in exchange for Oguchi Onyewu and Flavio Roma.

GC 66, Hamsik, Lavezzi and Co. can leave Napoli.. looking to a 2 for 1 deal.

GC 70, Heskey and Davies can leave Villa for p/e. I am looking mainly to replacements.

Or if anyone thinks have a good striker/CB and want to swap these two players for your player in a fair deal, pm me ^^

GC71, Pandev can leave for a replacement + a decent midfielder.

GC 93, Kuyt can leave Anfield for a decent forward + Winger.

Benayoun can leave also for a decent winger + cash.

Reina can also be available.

GC 103, i have my Rennes team almost complete. Want to swap Lemoine for a decent replacement + a decent LB.

Bangoura can leave for a 88 forward + cash

Gold Champ 100: Mianz Sign Rapheal Jean from Sao Paulo for £9million :)

Nice signing mate, I think I'd need to bring in another defender... Although I'm quite happy to use Badstuber as cover.

Picked up Man United in GC45 this morning. Not the greatest squad with a few too many oldies than I would have liked, but they have got Tevez. :P Looking to sell everyone, so feel free to PM me and make some bids. :)

Guest Abdel Zizi

Picked up Man United in GC45 this morning. Not the greatest squad with a few too many oldies than I would have liked' date=' but they have got Tevez. :P Looking to sell everyone, so feel free to PM me and make some bids. :)[/quote']

I'm so happy you got Man U, I really am.

I'm Genoa, take a look, Santi Cazorla is for sale, and I'm interested in Tevez.

Will make a bid ;)

Last night Result. GC 79 Last week all SMFA CUP

GC 79 Roma beat FC Schalke 04 5-1 in total. 2-0 at home and 3-1 away

Quater final playing Real Madrid

GC 80 Arsenal beat Inter 3-2 in total 2-2 away and 1-0 at home :D

Quarter Final playing Real Madrid why why why?? Not cool :(

GC 99 Real madrid beat PSV 1-0 group stage

I'm so happy you got Man U' date=' I really am.

I'm Genoa, take a look, Santi Cazorla is for sale, and I'm interested in Tevez.

Will make a bid ;)[/quote']

Chears Abdel, you're building an amazing squad there at Genoa! I am not 100% sure if i would sell Tevez, am a big fan of his and if City do get in the top 4, then there is a chance he could get his 94 back. Same with Fletcher, been impressed with him this season and will probably keep him. The likes of Vidic, Evra, Kanoute, Ferdinand, Van Nistelrooy, Flamini, Robben, Gattuso, Carrick and more can all definitely leave though. :)

Guest Daragh

Just taken Palermo in GC67. Their in Division 2, so I'm looking forward to the challenge. Anyone else in GC67?

Guest Abdel Zizi

Chears Abdel' date=' you're building an amazing squad there at Genoa! I am not 100% sure if i would sell Tevez, am a big fan of his and if City do get in the top 4, then there is a chance he could get his 94 back. Same with Fletcher, been impressed with him this season and will probably keep him. The likes of Vidic, Evra, Kanoute, Ferdinand, Van Nistelrooy, Flamini, Robben, Gattuso, Carrick and more can all definitely leave though. :)[/quote']

Hmm interested in Tevez, Robben and Evra.

Will get back to you later tonight.

Just taken Palermo in GC67. Their in Division 2' date=' so I'm looking forward to the challenge. Anyone else in GC67?[/quote']

:) I'm Real Madrid. How does Javi Martinez, Cleiton Xavier and Jimmy Braind sound on loan to help you back up into Division 1?

I'm also very much interested in Kjaer and Pastore. If your looking to do a deal, lemme know. :)

GC73 - Man City are reshaping the squad as they look to put things right and win the EPL in season 2.

Therefore Lescott, Trochowski & Jarolim can go for P/e. While a few good youngsters can go for cash.

Please PM me. :)

Picked up Man United in GC45 this morning. Not the greatest squad with a few too many oldies than I would have liked' date=' but they have got Tevez. :P Looking to sell everyone, so feel free to PM me and make some bids. :)[/quote']

I managed to get Munt to buy a lot from me at the start :P

Wish I'd kept Rooney though instead of selling him again :o

Guest Abdel Zizi

I managed to get Munt to buy a lot from me at the start :P

Wish I'd kept Rooney though instead of selling him again :o

Yeah, Rooney is with Arsenal now, almost impossible to get from that manager.

I paid Suarez and Rossi for Arsenal's Higuain, which is fair, but still...

Any of you guys interested in any loans? :P

Trying to find good homes for Rakytskyy, Toloi and Kravets.

BTW, George, my enquiry stands, even if the player in question were to break his leg or something like that. Besides death, nothing will prevent me from spending big on him :D

Yeah' date=' Rooney is with Arsenal now, almost impossible to get from that manager.

I paid Suarez and Rossi for Arsenal's Higuain, which is fair, but still...

Any of you guys interested in any loans? :P

Trying to find good homes for Rakytskyy, Toloi and Kravets.

BTW, George, my enquiry stands, even if the player in question were to break his leg or something like that. Besides death, nothing will prevent me from spending big on him :D[/quote']

Searched for Rooney this morning actually, might make an offer when his TB is up. Looked at his stats and he's done pap apart from when he was with me. ;) Would never sell him for Raul and VDV now but at the time they were 95 and 94, both playing regularly so took it. :rolleyes: Had paid too much for Rooney in the first place as well, Munt was happy to take the 2 players but had to offer about 17 million to make up his CV! Made up for it with my Rafael, Welbeck + Evans for Senderos deal though LOL.

And yeah, will see at the end of season and PM you then about that player and whether I might sell or not :P

Guest Abdel Zizi

Searched for Rooney this morning actually' date=' might make an offer when his TB is up. Looked at his stats and he's done pap apart from when he was with me. ;) Would never sell him for Raul and VDV now but at the time they were 95 and 94, both playing regularly so took it. :rolleyes: Had paid too much for Rooney in the first place as well, Munt was happy to take the 2 players but had to offer about 17 million to make up his CV! Made up for it with my [b']Rafael, Welbeck + Evans for Senderos[/b] deal though LOL.

And yeah, will see at the end of season and PM you then about that player and whether I might sell or not :P

:eek: That's some deal!

And don't worry, I'll be sure to bomb your inbox with another set of PM's when the season ends :D

GC1: Have been the Villareal manager for less than 3 hours and already 2 deals have been accepted

Patrick Owomoyela is joining from unmanaged Recreativo for 7Mil.

Stephen Ireland is leaving for 200K, Pasquale Foggia and Gomez Miguel Torres, to join up with Teb's Spartak.

To anyone in GC60' date=' just trying to raise me funds a little at Fiorentina, Donadel (CM 89) & Pasqual (89) can go for cash, need to accept an offer tonight so bid away[/quote']

Hmm i wonder why you need that cash :rolleyes: