Sign in to follow this  
Sparky

Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

i think there is a particular player available at the moment' date=' that a bidding war is likely to occur :P[/quote']

There are plenty of players available lol. Just one of them will do, i love my Fiorentina, got some pic signings !

as can i' date=' hoping i can sneak in and get my target whilst everyone else bid over this 'one' player that adamski wants lol[/quote']

Im actually gonna withdraw my bid, i dont need him in fairness. . .

Hey' date=' this is my first post on the forum. I have always read what is written so thought i would finally start contributing to the many discussions that occur![/quote']

Welcome Harendeep and im sure you will be a great forumer.

Hey' date=' this is my first post on the forum. I have always read what is written so thought i would finally start contributing to the many discussions that occur![/quote']

welcome buddy

what gc's you manage in an which clubs?

Took Barcelona in GC20 this morning, I really didn't wan't anymore teams atall but I was up for a day out so thought I would attempt and considering I refreshed twice by accident I thought I missed them but still managed to land them. That is me now officialy done now, I mean it! I need to stop taking teams and this is where it will end for certain.

Has a few bids for players such as Kjaer and Higuain (Ken & Abdel :P) and I'm sorry but I'm not selling anyone up to now, will post here if I am selling anyone but for now I am going to look where I need to strengthen/add depth, got a Spanish Cup final on Tuesday too, if I do win it no credit goes to me and to whoever guided this Barca here, Dan possibly?

welcome buddy

what gc's you manage in an which clubs?

I have Boca Juniors in GC 30, Chelsea in GC 54, West Brom in GC 55, Ajax in GC 56, Milan in GC 57, Juventus in GC 62, Barcelona in GC 74, Man Utd in GC 76, CSKA in GC 78, Arsenal in GC 79, Bordeaux in GC 80, Inter in GC 83, Lyon in GC 90, Tottenham in GC 91, Benfica in GC 92, Sporting Lisbon in GC 93, Bayern in GC 97, Valencia in GC 98, Porto in GC 100.

Took Barcelona in GC20 this morning' date=' I really didn't wan't anymore teams atall but I was up for a day out so thought I would attempt and considering I refreshed twice by accident I thought I missed them but still managed to land them. That is me now officialy done now, I mean it! I need to stop taking teams and this is where it will end for certain.

Has a few bids for players such as Kjaer and Higuain (Ken & Abdel :P) and I'm sorry but I'm not selling anyone up to now, will post here if I am selling anyone but for now I am going to look where I need to strengthen/add depth, got a Spanish Cup final on Tuesday too, if I do win it no credit goes to me and to whoever guided this Barca here, Dan possibly?[/font']

Dont think Dan will be after any credit he only had them for 5 or 6 games. Anyway Man United are always interested in a few of your players.

I have Boca Juniors in GC 30' date=' Chelsea in GC 54, West Brom in GC 55, Ajax in GC 56, Milan in GC 57, Juventus in GC 62, Barcelona in GC 74, Man Utd in GC 76, CSKA in GC 78, Arsenal in GC 79, Bordeaux in GC 80, Inter in GC 83, Lyon in GC 90, Tottenham in GC 91, Benfica in GC 92, Sporting Lisbon in GC 93, Bayern in GC 97, Valencia in GC 98, Porto in GC 100.[/quote']

If you are tired of having such great clubs, im available :P

Welcome to the forum mate, maybe you make a thread in the welcome section:)

Welcome mate, can't beat a bit of forum action, at times it's the only things that keeps me on SM :)

Took Barcelona in GC20 this morning' date=' I really didn't wan't anymore teams atall but I was up for a day out so thought I would attempt and considering I refreshed twice by accident I thought I missed them but still managed to land them. That is me now officialy done now, I mean it! I need to stop taking teams and this is where it will end for certain.

Has a few bids for players such as Kjaer and Higuain (Ken & Abdel :P) and I'm sorry but I'm not selling anyone up to now, will post here if I am selling anyone but for now I am going to look where I need to strengthen/add depth, got a Spanish Cup final on Tuesday too, if I do win it no credit goes to me and to whoever guided this Barca here, Dan possibly?[/font']

I know what you mean about taking too many sides. At one stage i had 35 teams and they became a chore to manage. So i am now down to 25 clubs, but even that seems one too many.

Dont think Dan will be after any credit he only had them for 5 or 6 games. Anyway Man United are always interested in a few of your players.

Oh right, just thought he might of been a part of it because of his 6 game winning streak :P. Willing to sell one of Maicon/Alves as I am in need of a LB, "hint hint, EVRA!" Drop us a PM in game mate, Ronaldo may interest me too.

GC45 - Man United - Had a fairly busy day so far transfer wise. Lisandro Lopez on his way to OT for Kanoute + £20 million. Delighted with that as I have tons of money to burn. ;) Curently mulling over a couple of interesting bids for Arjen Robben and will probably accept one of them later today.