Sign in to follow this  
Sparky

Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

welcome harendeep' date=' your sides are all pretty class, and very young lol welcome to the forum :)[/quote']

Yeah i like to build younger sides because they are easier to put together. Established players are much harder to get and cost far too much. So i go for the next best thing and get the stars of tomorro. It means sacrificing short term success for longer term benefit.

GC73: Man City want to do deals! Just PM me, this team need some livening up..:o

GC84: Juventus agree a 2 part deal with Fraser at Udinese. Melo & Mark Gonzalez will head to Udine, with Naldo & D'Agostino coming to Torino. :)

GC101: Valencia still have a couple of players for sale...

EDIT - Just quit Internazionale in GC6, were a wreck when I took over, now a great young side...but the setup is pretty dead and after losing the Italian cup final on Monday I've decided to pass them on to another manager after a recent run of poor results. Good luck to whoever gets them. :)

GC39 - Inter sign Lucio for Jo Cole + Burdisso. Perhaps over-paid a bit but Cole wasn't used even in the cup team sometimes because of formation. :)

Cheers for the deal. I needed Burdisso after Tasci got injured for 4 weeks.

Cheers for the deal. I needed Burdisso after Tasci got injured for 4 weeks.

No problem, think it was fair. Your injury problems bad? If they are I might be able to give you a hand.

:confused: But you lost another CB in Lucio' date=' so in essence you didn't gain a CB...:o[/quote']

Burdisso is a D and I have Garay, Luisao, O'Shea, Vertonghen + RB's and a LB.

No problem' date=' think it was fair. Your injury problems bad? If they are I might be able to give you a hand.[/quote']

No it's just I justed signed Tasci and he got injured for a lengthy time. I inherited a large squad but I made it even bigger myself. Although you can buy Ribery if you want. :P

Burdisso is a D and I have Garay' date=' Luisao, O'Shea, Vertonghen + RB's and a LB.

No it's just I justed signed Tasci and he got injured for a lengthy time. I inherited a large squad but I made it even bigger myself. Although you can buy Ribery if you want. :P[/quote']

I'll have a look at my squad to see what I could offer. Obviously I want Ribery but not sure where he'd fit into 5-4-1. I'll drop you a p/m later, going to play some Fifa :)

Guest Abdel Zizi

GC45 - Man United - Had a fairly busy day so far transfer wise. Lisandro Lopez on his way to OT for Kanoute + £20 million. Delighted with that as I have tons of money to burn. ;) Curently mulling over a couple of interesting bids for Arjen Robben and will probably accept one of them later today.

Hmm interesting; Arjen has expressed his wishes to play for Genoa, due to the manager speaking the same language as he does :D

Great deal for Lisandro.

Hmm interesting; Arjen has expressed his wishes to play for Genoa' date=' due to the manager speaking the same language as he does :D

Great deal for Lisandro.[/quote']

That goes for us all then.

The Dutch have a very good English vocabulary and pick it up very well so he would have no problem coming to Florence either. ;)

Guest Abdel Zizi

That goes for us all then.

The Dutch have a very good English vocabulary and pick it up very well so he would have no problem coming to Florence either. ;)

Still, his Dutch will be far better than his English ;)

Not to mention Arjen has expressed his love for Belgium numerous times, as he said "the most beautiful women in the world live there."

I wouldn't mind giving him a ride from Genoa to Belgium and let him stay over for the weekend at my place /D

Still' date=' his Dutch will be far better than his English ;)

Not to mention Arjen has expressed his love for Belgium numerous times, as he said "the most beautiful women in the world live there."

[b']I wouldn't mind giving him a ride from Genoa to Belgium and let him stay over for the weekend at my place /D[/b]

that last line makes you sound kinda G.A.Y lool :P:D jokes

Guest Abdel Zizi

that last line makes you sound kinda G.A.Y lool :P:D jokes

He's a gorgeous guy (cough anything to get him signed cough)

Guest Abdel Zizi

haha' date=' :P, btw your Genoa GC45 is truely amazing![/quote']

Thx, give me a few years and they will be really amazing.

Still' date=' his Dutch will be far better than his English ;)

I wouldn't mind giving him a ride from Genoa to Belgium and let him stay over for the weekend at my place /D[/quote']

But... His English is probably far better than 50% of the population of Britain. We would get on. Trust me.

Also, this topic has gone a bit south for me. Trust Nick to bring that into it. :rolleyes: I remember when he first came back he used to put kisses after everything. So your in no place to comment on anyone else sunshine. :P

GC102: Liverpool start with a 2-1 win away to Birmingham. Gerrard and Mascherano with the goals. Still looking to do deals.

GC101: Barca pick up their second draw in a row. 1-1 this time against Atletico Madrid.