Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sparky

Guest Phill

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

You must be extra pleased that you spent £10m on Ray's Boghossian then...

No, Its Not That. It Just Isnt As Good As I Thought It Would Be. If A Decent Team Comes Free In Italy, Ill Probaply Join Again. ;)

Guest Abdel Zizi

Results were going well very well infact but Dai ended that hammering my Real Marid in GC36 4-1 with Sevilla :o

Anyone in that setup want to do any deals send me a PM.

Houston Dynamo is selling Negredo, De Guzman and others for a right deal

Just Quit 2 Teams.

Hertha In GC19 And Aston Villa In GC30.

Good Luck To Their Next Managers. :)

I've got that Villa on job offer, will have a think later on whether to take it or not.

Decent night for results so far, still a few more to check, will post em all later :)

3 Games tonight, the one coming in GC56 was only good.

Ajax - GC50: Ajax suffer their first defeat of the league campain, beaten 4-2 by un-managed NAC Breda, they always have been a bogey team to me in the GC, looks like it's going to continue. Got FC Porto on Monday in the SMFA Champions Cup, hopefully I can keep my 100% winning games run on that.

Manchester City - GC56: City continue to be outstanding, after their 2-1 win over Liverpool tonight they sit top of the Division 1 by 4 points, really got a good feeling this season as United the only threat to me imo are below me by a good few points in the table. Look all good at the moment for City, Arsenal next on Monday in the Shield Semi's.

Manchester City - GC100: City beaten by Hull City, I was going to quit these on Wednesday night but didn't end up doing it, think I am now going to leave as the GC is just like every other else, nothing speacial and managers dont reply to their PM's/transfer bids.

Wins: 1

Draws: 0

Losses: 2

Good night tonight. Best wins came in GC's 8, 26 & 74.

Played 16

Won 12

Drew 2

Lost 2

GC 8: Valencia 0-1 Real Madrid - A really important win because if they won they would’ve gone 8 points clear of us. We stay in 4th but the gap from us to 1st place is now 3 points. 13 games played.

GC 12: QPR 1-2 Bristol City - First win of the season!

GC 17: Internacional 2-3 Atletico Mineiro - Top by a point, 15 games gone.

GC 18: Milan 0-3 Roma - Always start the season badly and this one’s no different.

GC 26: Dynamo Kiev 0-4 Zenit - We go top following CSKA’s draw, 23 games played.

GC 27: Newcastle United 2-2 Manchester United - Our lead is cut to 13 points, 15 games left in the season. Dominated the game but never mind.

GC 30: Celtic 2-3 Motherwell - First defeat of the season but it was my 2nd team playing and we’re still 16 points clear.

GC 52: Siena 1-2 Inter Milan - Go up to 2nd place, only 7 games in.

GC 55: Bayern Munich 7-0 Koln - After winning 6-0 on Wednesday, Bayern go one better and win by seven tonight. Stay top by one point, 23 games gone.

GC 65: Deportivo 1-2 Sevilla - Top by 4 points, 21 games played.

GC 66: FC Porto 1-0 Vitoria de Guimaraes - Stay in 2nd place, two points behind Benfica, 19 games gone.

GC 70: Barcelona 5-1 Real Betis - Barca kick off the season with a good win. Next up Liverpool in a tough group in the SMFA Cup. Gonna play 2nd team but if they don’t do it in the first few games of the group I’ll have to change it.

GC 74: Chelsea 1-0 Tottenham Hotspur - One game left and we’re 2 points clear at the top. We’ll play Burnley on the final day and our challengers Man United will play Wigan.

GC 83: Liverpool 2-2 Manchester United - Only the second time I’ve ever taken any points from one of SoP’s sides so I’ll take it. We had 60% possession too but they had more shots so probably a fair result. Top by 3 points, 21 games played.

GC 88: Liverpool 2-1 Everton - Still top of the league by one point, 17 games gone.

GC 100: Milan 5-1 Chievo - Top of the league with 3 games gone.

GC10 - PSG 2-0 Stade de Reims.

GC12 - Hibernian 1-4 Queen's Park

GC64 - Livingston v. Aberdeen

GC70 - Ajax 2-3 Vitesse. Go go crazy ME.

GC86 - Peterbrough 1-Newcastle. Still top by a few points.

GC88 - Olympiacos 3-2 PAOK. 15 points clear after 17 games.

GC91 - Celtic 6-3 Aberdeen. 13 points clear after 15 games.

GC92 - Wolfsburg 2-2 Bayern. Drop to 4th.

GC93 - Spurs 1-0 Villa. Lose despite dominating. Drop to 3rd.

GC97 - Celtic 2-2 Kilmarnock. Reserves draw. Drop to 2nd.

GC100 - Bayern v. Schalke

GC102 Aberdeen 0-0 Dundee United

In GC 103 my Internazionale won 1-0 tonight against Fiorentina and to anyone who doubted my team for being "a fail" can shuv that where the sun dont shine :P

shuv isn't a word.

Nice win, who said your team was fail?

Aww' date=' I thought it would be safe to view this post as I had no new club messages for GC61.

In fairness, I kinda warned you on Wednesday. :P Mind you, I didn't use counter tactics against Harendeep's Spurs in GC91 tonight and I managed a 6-2 win with my Liverpool side. :D[/quote']

Yeah Congrats on that.

But i won 15 out of 20 matches today. So they cant all go for you.

This included two victories against Stelly in gc 79 and 54.

Another really good night for me tonight:

GC1 - Erzgebirge Aue 4-1 SC Paderborn 07 - Remain 6th, in the play-offs, 3 points clear of 7th (5 games to go).

GC2 - Bordeaux 3-0 AJ Auxerre - big win to stave off the chasing pack, gunning me down to overtake me in....5th position....

GC5 - St. Johnstone 0-3 Rangers - stay 6 points clear at the top, 5 games left.

GC19 - Sheffield Wednesday 2-1 Stoke City - perfect start in the league continues. Joint top with Arsenal with 9 points after 3 games.

GC45 - Cruzeiro 1-2 Fluminense - disappointing defeat, but it's tight between the top 6 so far.

GC46 - Leeds United 2-1 Watford - back in the top 2, but 10 points behind leaders Wigan already.

GC49 - Zaragoza 1-1 Sevilla - for some reason, I didn't save my tactics...

GC70 - Newell's Old Boys 0-0 Estudiantes - credible draw for my weakened side against RDFC's strong Estu.

GC75 - Rotherham United 3-0 Altrincham - stay 3rd, 4 points behind leaders Chester, who I play next. MASSIVE game, with just 3 games to go.

GC76 - Pacos de Ferreira 1-1 Sporting de Braga - stay 2nd, dropping to 7 points clear of Benfica, 5 games left.

GC77 - Rimini 5-0 Pisa - stay 2nd with just 5 games to go. Monumentally huge game against 3rd-placed Grosseto on Wednesday.

GC100 - Real Madrid 2-2 Barcelona - not too bad, but would've liked to have won.

PL12 - W7 D4 L1

Special shout out to the FC Porto manager in GC76, David Jenkins. His record for the season currently stands as:

PL33 - W27 D6 L0 GS90 GC19 GD71 PTS87

Could well go on to break the unbeaten season barrier, as well as the 100 point barrier, which would both be momentous achievements, no matter what league it is.

Another really good night for me tonight:

GC1 - Erzgebirge Aue 4-1 SC Paderborn 07 - Remain 6th' date=' in the play-offs, 3 points clear of 7th (5 games to go).

[b']GC2 - Bordeaux 3-0 AJ Auxerre[/b] - big win to stave off the chasing pack, gunning me down to overtake me in....5th position....

GC5 - St. Johnstone 0-3 Rangers - stay 6 points clear at the top, 5 games left.

GC19 - Sheffield Wednesday 2-1 Stoke City - perfect start in the league continues. Joint top with Arsenal with 9 points after 3 games.

GC45 - Cruzeiro 1-2 Fluminense - disappointing defeat, but it's tight between the top 6 so far.

GC46 - Leeds United 2-1 Watford - back in the top 2, but 10 points behind leaders Wigan already.

GC49 - Zaragoza 1-1 Sevilla - for some reason, I didn't save my tactics...

GC70 - Newell's Old Boys 0-0 Estudiantes - credible draw for my weakened side against RDFC's strong Estu.

GC75 - Rotherham United 3-0 Altrincham - stay 3rd, 4 points behind leaders Chester, who I play next. MASSIVE game, with just 3 games to go.

GC76 - Pacos de Ferreira 1-1 Sporting de Braga - stay 2nd, dropping to 7 points clear of Benfica, 5 games left.

GC77 - Rimini 5-0 Pisa - stay 2nd with just 5 games to go. Monumentally huge game against 3rd-placed Grosseto on Wednesday.

GC100 - Real Madrid 2-2 Barcelona - not too bad, but would've liked to have won.

PL12 - W7 D4 L1

Special shout out to the FC Porto manager in GC76, David Jenkins. His record for the season currently stands as:

PL33 - W27 D6 L0 GS90 GC19 GD71 PTS87

Could well go on to break the unbeaten season barrier, as well as the 100 point barrier, which would both be momentous achievements, no matter what league it is.

GC13 - Porto managed by Dustin P finished with 32W and 6D. I was the proud runner up on 90 points

sorry shove;)

gizb said it was a fail and that i was cheating well gizb all i wanted was depth.:P

Long way to go yet mate' date=' 1 game means nothing :D

Then again i made the world cup final with romania in [b']GC70[/b] where i'm up against Brazil, hope i win then i can quit some good international teams tomorrow.

Will do a complete round up a bit later as currently watching Piers Morgan & Simon Cowell B)

sorry shove;)

gizb said it was a fail and that i was cheating well gizb all i wanted was depth.:P

No.. :confused: i never said you were cheating. I only said you brought trash to your team. You could easily get better deals for your players. I never reported you and/or sent a ticket.

Won in GC 103, 9 games to quit the club =/

In other GCs had a decent night, continuing my Rubin struggling a lot.. :S

Then again i made the world cup final with romania in [b']GC70[/b] where i'm up against Brazil, hope i win then i can quit some good international teams tomorrow.

Will do a complete round up a bit later as currently watching Piers Morgan & Simon Cowell B)

Yeah well its a start.

You must be bored to watch that drivel :P

No.. :confused: i never said you were cheating. I only said you brought trash to your team. You could easily get better deals for your players. I never reported you and/or sent a ticket.

Won in GC 103' date=' 9 games to quit the club =/

In other GCs had a decent night, continuing my Rubin struggling a lot.. :S[/quote']yes but you said they were dodgy deals which is just as good as saying cheating to me anyway, wouldn't mind if we put this behind us would you?

yes but you said they were dodgy deals which is just as good as saying cheating to me anyway' date=' wouldn't mind if we put this behind us would you?[/quote']

No problem, i already tried make it, because that i not answered more in newspapper. If your deals were all like Stankovic i would say the opposite ;)

In GC71, Zarate is also available for p/e. Want a forward to replace him and a CM, or DM or a CB..