Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sparky

Guest Daragh

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Just sold Sneijder for Forlan and Asenjo may not like it some people? well i need someone upfront dont i? good enough for me.

Don't mind what other people think/say about your transfers mate. As long as your happy with them, then thats all that matters.

Just went a done a final cut down on teams, left with four main GC teams, Real Madrid GC13, Arsenal GC72 (shown in sig. :)) Manchester United GC99 and Bayern Munich GC101. If anyone is looking for deals in any of them GC's send me a PM. :)

Yeah Congrats on that.

But i won 15 out of 20 matches today. So they cant all go for you.

This included two victories against Stelly in gc 79 and 54.

I saw you got a nice 6-3 win in GC76, shame I spanked Liverpool 6-0 to stay top :P:D

or you could just not be lazy and look the hard way :)

or you could just post the link. I don't have your profile available as I am not in that game world and don't know what other teams you have. Anything else? :rolleyes:

Cheers ;)

Holy' date=' that's a different team. To each their own I guess. Good luck with them :)

Here's my attempt to add depth to a 21 man Bayern team in 100. [url']http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=1210391&clubid=23194739&sid=41567[/url]

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

Cheers ;)

Holy' date=' that's a different team. To each their own I guess. Good luck with them :)

Here's my attempt to add depth to a 21 man Bayern team in 100. [url']http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=1210391&clubid=23194739&sid=41567[/url]

How do you put your teams link up here

Cheers ;)

yes i lack upfront mate just say if it's not a good team i like honesty and i'm getting Forlan in to fill that void :)

yes i lack upfront mate just say if it's not a good team i like honesty and i'm getting Forlan in to fill that void :)

just an opinion,u can always play default roster,and buy players from unmanaged teams,its not that hard to get 88-87 rated ones when time goes bye,talking about your curent team,as long as u enjoy and wont quit team its all good B)

just an opinion' date='u can always play default roster,and buy players from unmanaged teams,its not that hard to get 88-87 rated ones when time goes bye,talking about your curent team,as long as u enjoy and wont quit team its all good B)[/quote']i aint quitting and i have £56.6m so can get a few in when clubs with decent young 87+ players get quit.

Guest Daragh

A wont but wheres the link

Look at the box at the top of your screen. It should say http:// at the start of it. It should also say Address beside it.

Well here is a round up of tonight's games and some nice results in there.

GC19- Parma beat Unmanaged Palermo 3-0 away to make it 2 wins on the trot.

GC26- Newcastle pick up a priceless 1-0 win over Arsenal at home to stay in 3rd place.

GC31- Milan beat Genoa at home 2-0 to stay in touch with Internazionale, GD separating us.

GC50- VFL Wolfsburg draw 1-1 away to Eintract Frankfurt. Still unbeaten since taking over on other account. (Which is a 30 day one, same one i use for Parma)

GC70- Cska Moskva start the defense of their title with a 3-2 win away to Dnipro. Tough SMFA game against Juventus on Monday, hope the 2nd team do me proud.

GC74- Man City beat Fulham 2-1 at home to secure 3rd place, SMFA Shield semi final on monday 2nd leg as winning 3-1 from the away tie and still got an english cup semi too so could still be a winning season.

GC75- League Champions Ajax beat AZ 3-0 to maintain the mammoth 18 point gap at the top. Dutch Shield Quarter Final on Monday.

GC94- Inter suffer a 0-0 draw away to Siena. Poor if i say so but with the injuries i'm glad just not to lose though expecting defeating off Arsenal on monday.

GC97- Liverpool smash Spurs 4-1 to stay top with a 100% record, Kuyt with another hattrick, that's 14 goals in 7 games with an avg rating of 9.43 :eek:

GC99- Sevilla draw 2-2 at home against Zaragoza, Navas & Kanoute with the goals. Hovering around in 8th place.

GC100- Everton beaten 2-0 away to Spurs, 1st defeat and in some respects glad to get it early on.

GC102- Milan pick up a 3-2 win over Palermo 2 goals for Muntari and 1 for Pato.

GC103- Bore draw for Valencia 0-0 away to Deportivo.

GC104- Picked up Lyon in this and by all means feel free to pm for any of my players.