Sign in to follow this  
Sparky

Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Well the kids have had sufficient time to get back from school' date=' roll on GC105! :P

Off to work, goodluck all ;)[/quote']

its not just kids that have had ample time to get back from school. Spare a thought for us teachers to!!!

GC59: Colon 2-2 River Plate

(3-2)

Colon complete the cup double after a close game againast a much stronger River Plate side.

The scoreline flattered River as they were very shaky in areas whereas only Colon goalie Dalsasso proved to be a let down.

The attention now focuses on the play-off semi in 2 days against Racing Club, as many people have suggested that the concentration on the cup is what stopped Colon from already be promoted. Can we do both? Only time will tell

Edit: Due to Dalsasso's poor performance, I need an 86+ rated goalie on loan for the Play-offs. Does anyone have one?

Guest MR. HAMMER

GC25 Liverpool News:

Cristiano Ronaldo will be for sale from the 13th of May if intrested in a deal PM me so we can come to a pree deal.

Javier Mascherano can leave for a 92+ and a 91+ get bidding.

Rio Ferdinand can leave for 2 92s

Danny Simpson can leave on loan for the rest of the season to get 1st team football.

I have 25 youths for loan if anyone is intrested just offer.

GC82 Bayern München News:

Gabriel Milito can leave for 2 90s

Javier Mascherano can leave for best PE offer by saterday or not selling him.

Marcos Senna can leave for a 90+ Center Midfilder/Right Midfilder under 26

José Sosa can leave on loan.

Andrey Voronin who joined for 3.5m can leave for any thing over 7M bit hiy but he is a 88 still and geting goals.

Guest Abdel Zizi

GC71 Bayern Munchen

Sergio Canales joins for +-15M.

Any chance of a generous loan of an 88ish CM in GC100 for a few weeks anybody? - lost key man Khedira to injury tonight and Gebhart has got himself sent off as well.

Liverpool can loan Endo 88 CM/DM until Khedira returns.

Guest Abdel Zizi

9 games played, 14 injuries, from 3 weeks to 9 weeks.

SM, really?

GC 72: Barcelona confirm two more signings to arrive before the season opener against Zaragoza.

Veteran Brazilian Marcelinho Paraiba joins the Catalan's for £7,720,000 to add extra depth to a depleted strikeforce. Further strengthening the forward positions Lazio agree to sell Goran Pandev to Barca for fringe player Dmytro Chgrynskiy plus £7,500,00.

Starting to lose a bit of interest in SM, so have started quitting sides now.

Have quit Fiorentina in GC84. I sold Gillardino and Mutu, but brought in the likes of Bocchetti, Beck, Floccari and Carlos Eduardo. A few forumers in Italy in 84, so not a bad setup.

Will probs be quitting Wolfsburg (74) after my SMFA Shield Final on Sunday. Then am planning to quit Bremen (100) and possibly Villarreal (74) and Atletico (58).

me and Abdel Zizi are ripping up the Spanish div 1 in GC91. Me Sevilla, him Barca, him 1st, me 2nd. Another set of wins for both of us tonight, I beat Racing Santander 5-0, with 5 different scorers! He won 1-0, looking forward to the rest of the season now, although I have real madrid next! :(

GC 29: Lyon win 1-0 against AS Monaco. César DELGADO with the only goal and that takes me second in the league.

GC 102: Paris Saint-Germain win 3-2 against Grenoble Foot 38. Radamel FALCAO scored and Guillaume HOARAU scored twice.

The season has not started yet in GC 71 so my new team Standard Liège have some time to get fit.

GC 100 : Beautiful 6-2 win over Kayserispor at home. After this result, I'm sitting second in the table, joint with 1st after 4 games. I've played the 4 strongest teams in the league bar Besiktas, so I'm looking at a good run in the next few weeks :)

GC 70: Manchester United somehow slump to a 3-1 defeat against Bolton. What makes it even more confusing despite the possession stats and overall ratings, was that every Bolton player had an arrow either directing them backwards or sideways? :confused::rolleyes:

Edit: They also played with 10 men for 60 minutes.

Good results for me tonight.

Internazionale GC43 - Crushed Palermo 4-0, 5 points off the top now after a HORROR start to the season.

Chelsea GC50 - Breezed past Aston Villa by 4 goals to nil, we stay top. just.

Brighton GC24 - New and renivated team absolutely thumped Wrexham 10-1! Great result.

Sheffield Wednesday GC4 - First game in charge and it was a 2-1 loss, have serious CM problems.

Last weekend I took over Getafe in GC 60 who had a budget of £111m after spotting some great talents at unmanaged clubs as a challenge.

I had to ship some of the useless players to raise enough cash to sign the players I wanted. I brought in: Javi Martinez, Llorente, Bastos, Mavuba, De Zeeuw, Adriano, Beck, Cuellar, Braafheid and Carlos Eduardo for cash from unmanaged sides.

Tonight was the first game and Im proud to say that we beat Villarreal 6-1 at home :D

Indifferent night for me, but two crucial results in two of my favourite setups make it all the worthwhile:

GC1 - Energie Cottbus 1-1 Erzgebirge Aue - could have done with a win tonight, what with the already promoted Hannover 96 rolling into town on Saturday. Remain in 6th 1 point clear of the chasing pack with 4 games remaining.

GC2 - Marseille 4-2 Bordeaux - disappointing result, but against a top Marseille team. Clinging on to the last SMFA Shield spot.

GC5 - Rangers 0-2 Hearts - bad, bad defeat leaves stuttering Rangers just 3 points clear of Tom's Motherwell with 4 games remaining. I'd give anything for the last day of the season to be tonight.

GC19 - Fulham 2-1 Sheffield Wednesday - understrength side loses first league game of the season in preparation for the SMFA Shield tie against Besiktas on Friday.

GC45 - Sport Recife 0-0 Cruzeiro - still struggling to get going with this side in the league.

GC46 - Coventry City 0-2 Leeds United - capitilise on Wigan's defeat to close the gap at the top to 7 points.

GC49 - Sevilla 6-1 Getafe - 6 different scorers in a return to form for Sevilla.

GC70 - Velez Sarsfield 1-0 Newell's Old Boys - could be a difficult season juggling 4 different competitions.

GC75 - Chester City 1-2 Rotherham United - huge win over top of the table Chester keeps alive Rotherham's automatic promotion hopes. Close the gap to 1 point behind now 2nd-placed Chester, and 2 points behind new leaders Notts County with just 2 games remaining.

GC76 - Sporting de Braga 1-1 Leixoes - a win would have wrapped up 2nd spot, but Braga retain a 5 point advantage over Benfica with just 2 games remaining. Jenks' Porto remain unbeaten.

GC77 - Grosseto 1-5 Rimini - another huge win keeps Rimini on course for automatic promotion, denting their rivals hopes in the meantime. Now have a 2 point advantage over Jinx's, 3rd-placed Frosinone with just 4 games left.

GC100 - Barcelona 4-1 Levante - Barcelona move to the top of the table with this win.

PL12 - W5 D3 L4