Sign in to follow this  
Sparky

Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Because of the language mods helping out.

Also, when the payment methods mess up the teams are offered out in the next GC, and with the majority not posting on the forum, nobody knows who has been given the teams.

Guest MR. HAMMER

That's true i know that Inter' date='and some others have been given away in other gc's

lol thay fell for that one well done

What I find disgusting is that I pay 15 squid for GC membership and now in most cases you have to pay to join the setup! :eek:

No you don't. You can wait till it opens.

ok :S it's a bit unfair for you' date=' but... ;x[/quote']

All the others took advantage of it, so you should too. Besides, you're one of the ones who deserves it most.

It just shouldn't have happened in GC100.

Been online for 20 minutes or so and only relised a GC was being created. Taking its time opening? Happy Days.

I remember a post somewhere saying SM were looking at new ways of creating GC's such as reserve, random, or making one before hand then opening it randomly later.

Been online for 20 minutes or so and only relised a GC was being created. Taking its time opening? Happy Days.

I remember a post somewhere saying SM were looking at new ways of creating GC's such as reserve' date=' random, or [b']making one before hand then opening it randomly later[/b].

Please tell me thats not true??

I remember a post somewhere saying SM were looking at new ways of creating GC's such as reserve' date=' random, or making one before hand then opening it randomly later.[/quote']

Really :? Sounds realistic now as It says its being created

I remember a post somewhere saying SM were looking at new ways of creating GC's such as reserve' date=' random, or making one before hand then opening it randomly later.[/quote']

Wouldn't they make some sort of announcement before it though seeing as it would be a new thing?

Edit: 1000th post:)

am going to give up in the next 10 mins l almost wasted 2 hours of my life for a GC. how sad is that

Not sadder than that time you said you were going to stay on all new years to get a Man United or someone. ;):P

Well this is definatly a reserve anyway, go on reserve a club and there it is!