Sign in to follow this  
Sparky

Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

How are people with the bigger squads coping with player concerns?

We're about 2 months in now? GC7 is my biggest squad with 130 odd players' date=' and I only have 4 concerns. 2 of them are in my first team playing whenever fit, and the other 2 are in the youth squad.

Comparisons?[/quote']

only team i've got concerns is my Flu in gc 28, and they were already there before i picked them up. kolarov and fletcher, unhappy about playing time, except kolarov is first choice lb?:confused:

lol :D

Just had a look at your squad. Why the hell are you looking to loan out Briand when he's your second choice striker (and Adriano' date=' whos your first choice, is NMF)? Daz, you've lost the head! Adam's dominance has gotten to your head :P

How do you cope with only 17 players? :eek:

I tell you what, I'll offer you a bit of depth by buying Burdisso and Neuer in 2 for 1 deals ;)[/quote']

Whenever I tookover Hertha I started of with 1x91 & 1x90... now I have 2x92, 1x91 & 5x 90

No need too mate. Hertha are currently undergoing a rebuilding phase, should be complete in around two/three seasons. Adam's Bayern will have to get used to 2nd place.

You can loan Briand if you want, save me abit of cash.

EDIT:*** With the arrival of Afellay, Gourcuff maybe sold very soon. Only for a good offer tho.

GC88; Olympiacos sign Óscar Ustari for £8.2million. Perfect replacement for when Nikopolidos calls it quits. He can go out on loan for this season.

You'll need a better keeper than them pair, your going to get rinsed!

only team i've got concerns is my Flu in gc 28' date=' and they were already there before i picked them up. kolarov and fletcher, unhappy about playing time, except kolarov is first choice lb?:confused:[/quote']

Yeah I had that with Varela in GC7, he picked up level one, then played every week for a month and still became level 2!

I'm curious as to how far I can push the squad without hitting concerns galore. I promised I would cut the team down but I keep finding players available that I just can't say no to!

On that note will someone in GC7 buy Grachev and Halilovic before I have to!!! :o

We're about 2 months in now? GC7 is my biggest squad with 130 odd players' date=' and I only have 4 concerns. 2 of them are in my first team playing whenever fit, and the other 2 are in the youth squad.

Comparisons?[/quote']

I thought youth players couldn't get concerns?

You'll need a better keeper than them pair' date=' your going to get rinsed![/quote']

Galletti is out for the two games so double whammy. Considering playing youngsters against you... :(

Comparisons?[/quote']

GC1 - Erzgebirge Aue - 40 players, 1 concern (plays regularly).

GC2 - Bordeaux - 69 players, 0 concerns (Rasmus Elm had one, but now it's gone! :eek:).

GC5 - Rangers - 91 players, 2 concerns (both are nowhere near playing for my second team).

GC19 - Sheffield Wednesday - 60 players, 0 concerns.

GC46 - Leeds United - 95 players, 4 concerns (one starts, one on bench)

GC49 - Sevilla - 73 players, 0 concerns.

GC70 - Newell's Old Boys - 46 players, 0 concerns.

GC75 - Rotherham United - 61 players, 1 concern (never plays).

GC76 - Sporting de Braga - 46 players, 3 concerns (none of them regularly start).

GC77 - Rimini - 70 players, 3 concerns (2 of which are now starting every game).

GC100 - Barcelona - 45 players, 0 concerns (too soon to really compare though).

Don't think there are any patterns emerging to be honest - it's pretty random. All are just level one concerns and I'm not too worried at this stage. Only when my players get to level two/three will I really look to play a player regularly to rid them of the concern.

GC107; I asked Getafe manager how much for Soldado, he said Turan + £5million LOLOL WHAT?

EDIT: Now he's saying he doesn't want to sell because he's going to rise to 91/92 next changes. This guy is hilarious!

Pretty good night. Played 14 Won 10 Drew 4 Lost 0

GC16: Napoli draw 2-2 with Sampdoria to stay in 8th place.

GC19: Fenerbahce are held to a 0-0 draw at Genclerbirligi. Stay 5 points clear at the top.

GC20: Shakhtar beat Krylia Sovetov 2-0.

GC27: Werder put 6 past Arminia Bielefeld with Milevskiy getting a hat-trick. Keeps me 4th but only a point off 2nd.

GC32: Flamengo beat 2nd place Internacional 1-0 to go 12 points clear at the top with 10 games to go.

GC33: Marseille bounce back from their defeat last week by thrashing Stade de Reims 6-0. Owen gets a hat-traick.

GC34: A 7 goal thriller at Sevilla sees Espanyol come out 4-3 winners. Only 3 points behind 3rd place Real Madrid now.

GC40: Boca get their consecutive 3rd 3-0 win in a row, this time over San Lorenzo. 12 points clear of second place Lanus now.

GC44: Club America get their 6th win in a row with a 1-0 victory over Morelia.

GC58: Celtic go top with a 5-0 win over St Johnstone.

GC59: Rangers are held to a 1-1 draw at Motherwell.

GC89: Porto can only draw 1-1 with Sporting de Braga. Stay in 2nd place.

GC97: Arsenal beat Stoke 1-0 to narrow the gap between 1st place Liverpool to just 3 points.

GC101: Hibs comfortably beat Motherwell 3-0.

Pretty good night. Played 14 Won 10 Drew 4 Lost 0

GC16: Napoli draw 2-2 with Sampdoria to stay in 8th place.

GC19: Fenerbahce are held to a 0-0 draw at Genclerbirligi. Stay 5 points clear at the top.

GC20: Shakhtar beat Krylia Sovetov 2-0.

GC27: Werder put 6 past Arminia Bielefeld with Milevskiy getting a hat-trick. Keeps me 4th but only a point off 2nd.

GC32: Flamengo beat 2nd place Internacional 1-0 to go 12 points clear at the top with 10 games to go.

GC33: Marseille bounce back from their defeat last week by thrashing Stade de Reims 6-0. Owen gets a hat-traick.

GC34: A 7 goal thriller at Sevilla sees Espanyol come out 4-3 winners. Only 3 points behind 3rd place Real Madrid now.

GC40: Boca get their consecutive 3rd 3-0 win in a row' date=' this time over San Lorenzo. 12 points clear of second place Lanus now.

GC44: Club America get their 6th win in a row with a 1-0 victory over Morelia.

GC58: Celtic go top with a 5-0 win over St Johnstone.[/color']

GC59: Rangers are held to a 1-1 draw at Motherwell.

GC89: Porto can only draw 1-1 with Sporting de Braga. Stay in 2nd place.

GC97: Arsenal beat Stoke 1-0 to narrow the gap between 1st place Liverpool to just 3 points.

GC101: Hibs comfortably beat Motherwell 3-0.

u patrick coll??

Yes why?

And thank you for taking that Inter in GC86 who I got up a 5 for.:(:P

oh nothing cause i saw patrick coll quit burnley and i click on that manager and saw arsenal gc 97 same as ur previous post. so i just ask. :)

sorry :(. i want inter so much. as i quit my roma job in that gc.

Whenever I tookover Hertha I started of with 1x91 & 1x90... now I have 2x92' date=' 1x91 & 5x 90

No need too mate. Hertha are currently undergoing a rebuilding phase, should be complete in around two/three seasons. Adam's Bayern will have to get used to 2nd place.

You can loan Briand if you want, save me abit of cash.

EDIT:*** With the arrival of Afellay, [b']Gourcuff maybe sold very soon[/b]. Only for a good offer tho.

You'll need a better keeper than them pair, your going to get rinsed!

Atletico can give a good offer, PM me when needs be. ;)

Well had some nice results last night so will do a quick round up.

GC26- Newcastle United beat Crystal Palace 2-1 to stay 3 points from 2nd. Hoping to still clinch the league in this one though gonna need 1 heck of a run to do it.

GC31- Milan beat Mantova 3-0 with goals coming from Suarez, Vidal & Fabregas. Gone top with this victory just hope i can keep it together and do the business.

GC70- CSKA Moskva crash to a 4-1 drubbing at the hands of Zenit. Still early days in season 2 so not really worried.

GC71- Shakhtar continue their good start to the season with a 3-1 away win at CSKA. SMFA Shield 2nd leg on friday which should be a formality considering the first game ended 5-1 in my favour.

GC74- Manchester City season starts on saturday, selling Santa Cruz,Johnson,Onohua for cash. Snap them up quick :D

GC75- Ajax taking a nice summer break after wrapping up the domestic treble on tuesday. Still looking for offers on Negredo so feel free to make them.

GC94- Inter beat Roma 3-2 away to stay in touch with the top 4. Once Stankovic gets back i'm sorted.

GC97- Liverpool draw 0-0 away to Everton which makes it 2 draws in the last 2 games. Need to get back to winning ways wish i hadn't of won 10 straight league games.

GC99- Sevilla smash Tenerife 6-0 at home, 16 goals scored in the last 3 league games and 2 of them games were away from home :eek:

GC103- Valencia beat Espanyol 6-1 with goals from Banega, Llorente(2),Villa,Marchena,Mata stay top on GD, but Barca,Madrid,Atletico Madrid and myself all locked on 16 points.

GC104- Lyon beat Valenciennes 5-0 3rd place after 3 games.

GC105- Barcelona beat Malaga 3-1 to make it a perfect start to the season. I miss Messi and want him back from injury pronto.

GC107- Bayer Leverkusen looking to dabble in the market but more than happy to keep the team the way it is and make some additions along the way.

Managed to check 1 result -my Read Madrid in GC90 won 5-1 which opens a 4 point gap on 2nd placed Barca - next up away trip to 3rd placed Valencia

Also got 2 confirmed winning honours to add tonight in GC1 & GC5 + 1 possible if Florientina loose in GC24 and my Inter wins or draws

Where the hell did Valencia come from in GC15? I thought it was going to be a two-horse race!

Worse night iv had in about amonth' date=' cant complain to much. Just some really dissapointing results ![/quote']

Including me going 8 points clear in GC2 :P

Including me going 8 points clear in GC2 :P

Yup never a nice feeling :mad:

But would of been a mammoth task to overhaul you anyway, but least you can 95% say, you have the title :P

Was you interested in any of the players i said could go.

Just got Barcelona on job offer in GC43 even though I'm Inter. Probably going to accept. is anyone on here in the Spanish league?

Noticed you just took the Barcelona, can't blame you although it's a nice Inter you had. Was hoping to get the job offer for them but no such luck (I'm Udinese). ;)

Noticed you just took the Barcelona' date=' can't blame you although it's a nice Inter you had. Was hoping to get the job offer for them but no such luck (I'm Udinese). ;)[/quote']

That's because I got the job offer. Still undecided yet, not sure if I should leave my SMFA Shield winning Hoffenheim for them, but keep an eye open ;)

edit: Thinking about it, I'll probably accept the job offer if I can pre-arrange some deals to trade out Chiellini, Young, Agbonlahor. If you have something that might interest me (and I'm basically interested in anyone who doesn't have this flags_of_Italy.gif or this flags_of_England.gif in front of his name), drop me a PM, here or in-game.

^ Ouch' date=' you have Falcao in Germany. Love having Falcao in my teams. B)

I'll lay out the Italian welcome mat just in case. :P[/quote']

Yeah, I got quite a few decent players in Kiessling, Falcao, Cleiton Xavier etc. while not having to let go players such as Beck, Ba, Ibisevic or Salihovic. Tough one. Would be first time I'd accept a job offer in a GC, and only the 2nd time in total.

Never one to accept a job offer especially with a team I like or am doing well. I did accept once and regretted it.

I'd be grateful of A job offer full stop' date=' even in [b']GC75[/b] with ajax i did the treble top of the best manager list but no job offer at all and there has been some better teams come free and never even got an offer