Sign in to follow this  
Sparky

Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

I'd be grateful of A job offer full stop' date=' even in [b']GC75[/b] with ajax i did the treble top of the best manager list but no job offer at all and there has been some better teams come free and never even got an offer

I've rejected Inter Milan and Bordeaux with my Notts:cool:

I'd be grateful of A job offer full stop' date=' even in [b']GC75[/b] with ajax i did the treble top of the best manager list but no job offer at all and there has been some better teams come free and never even got an offer

Sorry Nin,

But your Ajax, your a good team, people could of slogged away and done a great job in comparison with smaller teams, they definately deserve job offers more than a Ajax. :o

Sorry Nin' date='

But your Ajax, your a good team, people could of slogged away and done a great job in comparison with smaller teams, they definately deserve job offers more than a Ajax. :o[/quote']

Thats true mate but the way i read that job offers work they go on chairman thinking you would accept the offer, think teams like roma,bordeaux and some others are bigger and better than ajax so would have been nice for an offer but true what you say in comparison to someone managing say leyton orient and doing well with them they deserve it more.

Not that job offers make much difference as highly doubt i'd leave any of my clubs for a job offer

That's because I got the job offer. Still undecided yet' date=' not sure if I should leave my SMFA Shield winning Hoffenheim for them, but keep an eye open ;)

edit: Thinking about it, I'll probably accept the job offer if I can pre-arrange some deals to trade out Chiellini, Young, Agbonlahor. If you have something that might interest me (and I'm basically interested in anyone who doesn't have this [img']http://cdn.cloudfiles.mosso.com/c17781/flags_of_Italy.gif[/img] or this flags_of_England.gif in front of his name), drop me a PM, here or in-game.

If you take them then make sure you look after them, I built a young talented squad and got rid of all the old wood, was very tough decision for me considering I had about 200 odd games under my belt as Inter boss, was probably time for a new challenge though. PM Me in game if you want to do any deals.:P

If you take them then make sure you look after them' date=' I built a young talented squad and got rid of all the old wood, was very tough decision for me considering I had about 200 odd games under my belt as Inter boss, was probably time for a new challenge though. PM Me in game if you want to do any deals.:P[/quote']

I will take care of them, nobody can accuse me of ever having neglected a team :P Pretty good job you have done there I must admit.

And PM sent ;)

edit: Thanks for the Remy loan btw ;) I'll probably call him back now though...

Nout fishy about it' date=' Rennes manager has been there forever and has built that team fantastically. Is a bit confusing though.[/quote']

Seems as though SM agrees with me and have kicked him out, cant say Im surprised that deal for Dzeko, the awful deal he had arranged to buy Mutu was criminal, SM have obviously found summit out and good on them for taking the appropriate action, How Velez Sarsfield manager still has his job I dont know to say some of the activity surrounding his team is suspicious is an understatement.

Anyone from Dortmund? Willing to offer Hajnal' date=' Kuba (the 88rated winger), Valdez, Owomoyela, Dede, Santana. Not Barrios, Sahin, Subo or Hummels though.[/quote']

Basically offering me all the average lot and not involving any of Dortmund's better players for a player of Marin's ability sorry mate but none of those players appeal in the slightest

Anyone from City??

Just make a bid, a decent one though ;):P

Brøndby IF have made an offer to Benfica for David PIZARRO of £17,350,000
The deal reported to be worth £17,000,000 involving David PIZARRO of Benfica and Milan has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly.

:mad:

Ah well, the Milan manager is one of the soundest guys on the game, so the Benfica bloke must just be an idiot.

There's a couple of real facepalm deals already agreed in GC107....

Jack Rodwell ---> Milan........price: Kakha Kaladze

Yup, one of THE most promising young English players for a 32-year-old, well past his best, rubbish defender. Within a year, their ratings will probably have swapped around.

Jermaine Beckford --> Lyon.........price: £5m + Yannis Tafer

Oh dear, Tafer is infinitely more talented than Beckford AND there's £5m on top of the deal. The Leeds manager won't believe his luck.

Yup' date=' one of THE most promising young English players for a 32-year-old, well past his best, rubbish defender. Within a year, their ratings will probably have swapped around.

[b']Jermaine Beckford --> Lyon.........price: £5m + Yannis Tafer[/b]

Oh dear, Tafer is infinitely more talented than Beckford AND there's £5m on top of the deal. The Leeds manager won't believe his luck.

Couldn't believe that Rodwell one.

Thats what you get when novice GC manager take teams with young prospects. I just wish I logged on this morning when I got up instead of playing MW2. :(

Yup never a nice feeling :mad:

But would of been a mammoth task to overhaul you anyway' date=' but least you can 95% say, you have the title :P

Was you interested in any of the players i said could go.[/quote']

Maybe Eto'o, but not desperate for him.

Yup' date=' one of THE most promising young English players for a 32-year-old, well past his best, rubbish defender. Within a year, their ratings will probably have swapped around.

[b']Jermaine Beckford --> Lyon.........price: £5m + Yannis Tafer[/b]

Seen the rodwell one and thought to myself why would anyone want Kaladze :P, been quite lucky as not had one bid for anyone at leverkusen

Guest MR. HAMMER

GC107 Marseille Tranfer News:

Willing to offer Steve Mandanda 24 year old goal keeper 91 rating and Mamadou Niang 91 rated 30 year old striker for a 93+ goal keeper also,

Oscar Lucho Gonzalez 93 rated Right/Center Midfilder can leave for a Right and Center Midfilder or one a center back both 90+

Fernando MORIENTES, Édouard CISSE, Fabrice ABRIEL, Vitorino HILTON are all 88s for cash also some 87- players can go for cash

looking for over deals as well good luck to all this season.

Not a very productive day in work or SM. However I did manage to negotiate a deal with Chelsea in GC 92, which involves me sending Diego Milito for Branislav Ivanovic and Solomon Kalou arriving at Inter. I don't mind the swap Ivanovic impresses me when he plays for Chelsea and Kalou has been shown more minutes recently plus he is still extremly young.

Guest MR. HAMMER

gc18 sao paulo got a loss against milan in the champions league what better then a 5-0 win to get back on track yes a 5-0 win Nicklas BENDTNER is on song from scored this week against x team milan in the loss and 2 in this game real nice signing only 22 could be a 89 next season cost 18m

Barcelona GC43 - Some immediate transfer activity, Santi Carzorla is on his way to the Catalans in a swap that involves Martin Caceres & Ludovic Obraniak. Glenn Johnson is also signing for CASH! :D

Guest MR. HAMMER

GC84 Celtic News:

My team went 13 points clear of ferm rivals Rangers last night after beating them 3-2 the game was a big one I needed to win and got that thanks to José Mane 75th minits goal I am considering leaving this team at the end of the season to give somone that will trate them well a grate looking team for a spl side I have only 4.2M but keeping that not spending again the team has some grate player on top form the best 3 players are Torsten FRINGS 92 then joe cole 92 then Piotr TROCHOWSKI 91 also have 3 89s 4 88s and a load more also 9 youths that have hot protentle so i will diside soon and might be back in this league next season with another spl side

Guest JackWWFC

GC107 - Cruz Azul need some loans of 86+, anyone got any I would be infinitely appreciative. Thanks

Guest Abdel Zizi

GC5 - Lyon win the French league' date=' to get me my first Division 1 title! :D

GC31 - Aston Villa are now top by a point,[b'] Abdel my teams better than yours![/b] :P

Played 3 , won 3, 2 times against Chelsea ;)

Wait till next season my friend...

EDIT: When I actually see your team, I am amazed you are leading the pack, Ken's Chelsea for instance can field a third team that can handle you. Very nice job.

Did you have an other forum name before, because I don't know you?

Played 3 ' date=' won 3, 2 times against Chelsea ;)

Wait till next season my friend...[/quote']

Good deal getting rid of VDS and Scholes. I expect a nice offer from you when fabregas comes off his TB. Doesn't mean i'd accept it though :P

EDIT: mattuie beckett takes over derby yet still at Celtic????