• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Has anybody noticed that in a few GC's a new season has been genereated when the old one has not yet finished :confused:

IN GC 5 I am Internacional had a cup final due on Tuesday against River Plate to try and secure the domestic treble yet I look this morning and a new season has been generated and my first fixture is the Chairity Shield final on Thursday :confused:

I'd send a ticket as if you view your schedule for season 8 there is a cup final due on 30th March.

That's some run you went on btw ;)

I'd send a ticket as if you view your schedule for season 8 there is a cup final due on 30th March.

That's some run you went on btw ;)

Yeh will do

Yeh my run went bad was it LOL

Think the last 28 League games I won 26 and drew 2 which I had to do to win the League as my start was awful :o

Some good teams in that division as well the Independiente especially, Sao Paulo, Flamengo and River Plate are all very decnt

Yep think it is ticket time :P

PS: After looking at my Champions League group not sure I should have it was very favourable LOL

My lowly rated Hereford (mainly low 80s) have continued to do the seemingly impossible and complete 4 back-to-back promotions in GC24 (from Division 5 to Division 1 from the start of the gameworld). A play-off win on penalties completed the task :). Looks set to be a very tough season in the top-flight next season, but a nice accomplishment by my minnows nonetheless.

PS Some high rated loans would be very much appreciated for next season to save my team from total embarassment :P

Guest MR. HAMMER

gc106 newcastle tranfer news:

Yossi BENAYOUN has completed his move to Newcastle United from Liverpool for £19,000,000, James MORRISON has completed his move to Newcastle United from West Bromwich Albion for £6,800,000, Daniele BONERA has completed his move to Newcastle United from Milan for £7,000,000 plus Ryan TAYLOR and Steven TAYLOR still have 4m going to keep that for a when i need a qwick player but my team is now looking like the faves to go up and also chaling for a top 8 finish in the premiaship next season

Barcelona Gold Championship 20: Just can't get to grips to do any deals! PM me in game for offers and I will get back to you ASAP with an answer, hit a bad spell with this side recently, losing on Wednesday and drawing on Saturday. Players such as Eto, Benzema maybe Higuain, possible if a big deal comes in & others, take a look at my squad.

Liverpool - Gold Championship 108: Finally PM'd some managers about possible deals, going to see how it goes transfer wise when the setup opens. If the setup is like all the others I'm happy to pap Nin, Sparky, Rob, Barry etc all in England anyway with my original squad.:P

GC91 - Man City - Looking to sell now as a lot of players have come off their transfer bans. The likes of Kuyt, Riera, Berezutsky, Ignashevich and Adebayor can all leave. PM me if you are interested in any of them players or any other players in my squad. ;)

GC92 - Valencia - Having a shocker of a season, so am prepared to start dealing. May sell the likes of Villa and Silva if the offer is right.

GC108 - Roma - Everyone can go! Please feel free to PM me before the gameworld starts to discuss dealings.

its just fun how much fishy deals fly around,most interasting that managers have 150 rep+,and they make deals with each eva realisticlty nowone would make,either friends or either they make another lopside deal in different GC in other side,u can report all day long u wont prove anything

GC61:Bayer Leverkusen really need to be selling players

Everyone can leave Leverkusen for part exchange

Mainly after CB'S and CM'S so when bidding include a replacement and a CB or CM

Or I can even take a CB and CM for one of my wingers.

My lowly rated Hereford (mainly low 80s) have continued to do the seemingly impossible and complete 4 back-to-back promotions in GC24 (from Division 5 to Division 1 from the start of the gameworld). A play-off win on penalties completed the task :). Looks set to be a very tough season in the top-flight next season' date=' but a nice accomplishment by my minnows nonetheless.

PS Some high rated loans would be very much appreciated for next season to save my team from total embarassment :P[/quote']

Well done ..... not alot can say they have managed to do that in a GC.

My lowly rated Hereford (mainly low 80s) have continued to do the seemingly impossible and complete 4 back-to-back promotions in GC24 (from Division 5 to Division 1 from the start of the gameworld). A play-off win on penalties completed the task :). Looks set to be a very tough season in the top-flight next season' date=' but a nice accomplishment by my minnows nonetheless.

PS Some high rated loans would be very much appreciated for next season to save my team from total embarassment :P[/quote']

Congrats, mate. Definately not an easy task.

My Notts (gc44) are about to pull off the same trick, top of the league by 7 points halfway (19 games) through the season.

Not only 4 consecutive promotions, but the first three were also titles, hoping for another one when this season ends.

its just fun how much fishy deals fly around' date='most interasting that managers have 150 rep+,and they make deals with each eva realisticlty nowone would make,either friends or either they make another lopside deal in different GC in other side,u can report all day long u wont prove anything[/quote']

Have to agree I've reported some very strange deals but if sm don't find then fishy then what can u do :o

Guest JackWWFC

Wish I had my other account back, had 260 or something rep.

Keep getting offered STUPID deals, like an 89 player for CASH - CHAIRMAN Value. I mean, my rep is 41, do they think im stupid because my rep is low.

I just reply saying I was insulted but they dont get it and offer for more players :mad:

Wish I had my other account back' date=' had 260 or something rep.

Keep getting offered STUPID deals, like an 89 player for CASH - CHAIRMAN Value. I mean, my rep is 41, do they think im stupid because my rep is low.

I just reply saying I was insulted but they dont get it and offer for more players :mad:[/quote']

Don't worry, I still get offers like that.

Guest Phill

GC91 - Sevilla complete the signing of Hurtado Moises fom unmanaged Espanyol for lowly £8.3 million. And also I have signed Marek Hamsik for 5.5 million + Marco Borriello and Peter Crouch

Liverpool in GC89 also have a bid accepted for Christian Poulsen of Lucas and 8 million. So happy to get rid of Lucas this early!!

Why would you get rid of Lucas? :confused:

I'd cancel that for sure.

I think Lucas is awful!
Lucas is a hot property on SM.

Wouldn't rate Poulsen much higher :)

If you have seen as many Lucas shockers for Liverpool as I have' date=' you'ds get rid of him aswell![/quote']

Thanks Hawser, Im Trying To Get My Team As Young As I Can Anyway, And So Far It's Going Well. ;)

Guest Phill

Guys, Help Please!

Ive Just Noticed There Is A New Season In GC5, Which Starts On The 3rd Of April, But The Final Of The Scottish Cup Final Hasn't Been Played Yet, And It Is Not Being Showed On Next Match, When It Should Be Tomorrow, But The Next Match Is Supposed To Be On The Third Of April, The First Match Of The Season.

I Have Had To Look Back On Last Seasons Schedule And The Match Hasn't Been Played For Sure! :confused:

Understand? Help!

Guys' date=' Help Please!

Ive Just Noticed There Is A New Season In GC5, Which Starts On The 3rd Of April, But The Final Of The Scottish Cup Final Hasn't Been Played Yet, And It Is Not Being Showed On Next Match, When It Should Be Tomorrow, But The Next Match Is Supposed To Be On The Third Of April, The First Match Of The Season.

I Have Had To Look Back On Last Seasons Schedule And The Match Hasn't Been Played For Sure! :confused:

Understand? Help![/quote']

was mentioned on the last page...

Guys' date=' Help Please!

Understand? Help![/quote']

Sent a ticket... that sounds really weird.