Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sparky

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Well Kalou is off to Rubin for £10.0M + Christian NOBOA + Evgeni BALYAIKIN. Happy with that as gives me more cash and 2 more bodies into the bridge :)

Once Bellamy arrives, will be Ivanovic and Alex going out with Kolo Toure joining. 2nd team well and truly sorted :D

Looking to do some deals in GC66 and GC73:

GC66: Everybody can leave Internazionale. That includes the likes of Chivu, Xabi Alonso, Arshavin and Anelka. Higuain is available, but only for a very generous offer ;) I'm also looking to sell Deco by tomorrow, I'll take p/e or a very high sum of cash.

GC73: Not really looking to sell anybody inparticular but I haven't done any deals recently with managed clubs so just trying to freshen things up a bit. I'll be happy to trade Chygrynisky and Buss Henrique for a quality striker. Drop me a PM if interested :)

GC26 Atletico Madrid - After successful negotiations with Nin, Martins and Abate join for £22million. Loan-listed striker Kalinic goes the other way for the rest of the season as a thank you.

Just the one game which was in GC105 Barcelona beat Chivas 3-2 away in the smfa cup. Bojan with 2 and maxwell, Plodding along nicely

GC108- Joe Cole can leave chelsea just after a Minimum 90 rated replacement age no concern

Also anyone in GC31 Zambrotta can leave for best cash offer

Just the two games tonight:

GC66: Internazionale 3 - 3 Chelsea - Inter progress through to the quarter finals of the SMFA Cup with a 6-3 aggregate win over Bienfait's Chelsea and we will face VfB Stuttgart in the next round :). I will now focus all of my efforts on winning this competition after some shortcomings in the league.

GC73: Barcelona 4 - 1 Columbus Crew - Barca make it 2 wins out of 2 in the SMFA Cup group stages. We'll be looking to progress in this competition after being dealt a favourable group.

GC20 Man United - United sail past Stuttgart 4-0 in the SMFA Cup, to make it 2 wins from 2.

Ronaldo, Ferdinand and more available. All p/e bids considered.

GC86 Barcelona - Barcelona lose 3-2 to Juventus tonight in the SMFA Cup 1st Round 2nd Leg. Won the 1st leg 4-0 so progress 6-3 on aggregate. Will face Roma in the next round.

So far for the Dutch div 2 challenge we've got:

Me

Stifler

James Prike

LFC Harewsejd(spelling)

Anyone else want to join? 6 more spots available.

What is this div 2 challenge all about then?

And again to repeat zambrotta can leave for cash in GC31

GC108- Joe Cole can leave chelsea just after a Minimum 90 rated replacement age no concern

Just made an offer for Joe Cole Nin' date=' not sure if Riera is up to your liking. :P

Barcelona - Gold Championship 20: Just the one game of the night came at the Camp Nou, Barcelona beating American side DC United to keep their 100% SMFA Champions Cup winning record going. Vermaelen also completed he's move before the game and Kjaer who I put in the side was already gone so Puyol wen't in the side ahead of Kjaer automatically, this means Vermaelen will be alongside Marquez in tommorows game against Racing Santander, looking to make it 3 wins on the bounce in all comps.

GC86 - Chelsea - Tonight beat Real Madrid in a epic SMFA Cup encounter 4-3. I won the first leg 2-1, so overall won 6-4 on aggreagate. Face Fiorentina in the Quarters. ;)

GC79 - Ajax - Well I said it would take a big offer to tempt me to sell Suarez. Have agreed to sell him for Kranjcar + Gio Dos Santos, then I get Palacios for cash. :D:D Really happy with the deal as it gives my midfield plenty of depth. I know Suarez is a real talent but it could be three years at least until he reaches his full potential and if Spurs get the fourth spot (which I hope not :D) then there is a chance Palacios and Kranjcar can rise even more.

So far for the Dutch div 2 challenge we've got:

Me

Stifler

James Prike

LFC Harewsejd(spelling)

Anyone else want to join? 6 more spots available.

A challenge in the 2nd division of the Dutch league.:P Will you be joining?

What GC is this then?

GC 29 Arsenal - Adebayor, Toure, and Gallas are for sale. Looking to get equal value or better (willing to offer some of my youth in addition to get get better player)

GC 77 Inter - Looking for either a winger or RM willing to offer the likes of Pandev, Samuel, and Zanetti.

Send all messages in game, thanks!

Only two games tonight. Played 2 Won 2 Drew 0 Lost 0

GC59: A 3-1 win on the night, and 6-1 overall, against Club America sees Rangers qualify for the second round of the SMFA shield. A tricky tie in Liverpool awaits.

GC20: A Pavlyuchenko strike on the night sees Shakhtar also qualify for the second round of the SMFA shield as they beat Olympiakos 1-0 on the night and 1-0 overall.