Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sparky

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

My Guesses are:

18:36' date=' 19:00, 19:36 OR 20:00. All GT. Anyway PM me if interested in any of my players. :) (Leverkusen)[/quote']

Ben Afra interestes me.

Zenit ' date=' everyone can go[/quote']

To be honest im not really interested in any of your players but i consider any offer :)

GC26- Newcastle United complete the signing of Etienne Capoue for £20 million from Toulouse, Slowly getting there :)

GC94- Internazionale complete the signing of Marek Hamsik for £10 million plus Dejan Stankovic. Team only has Julio Cesar, Lucio & Milito as the over 30's :).

GC109- TSV Munchen are looking to bring Juregn Klinsmann out of retirement so he can partner Uwe Fuchs up front for the season :rolleyes:

I had Man utd, but just withdrew my application since i already have one in earlier GC.

I tried for Real MAdrid but just missed out. This is the only club i really want now, so didnt feel i could give my all to this team. So hopefully someone else can give them the attention they deserve!

Usually on at that time but wasn't today' date=' wanted to get one of the bigger sides. Took Feyenoord for now, but will probably end up quitting. :o

edit;

Changed to West Brom :P[/quote']

good lad. You have taken over a team that is in my opinion, the best club in the world! Best of luck with them!

You will have a good, young hungry squad thats brimming with risers!

I had Man utd' date=' but just withdrew my application since i already have one in earlier GC.

I tried for Real MAdrid but just missed out. This is the only club i really want now, so didnt feel i could give my all to this team. So hopefully someone else can give them the attention they deserve![/quote']

you should of told me , i would of loved a man united

Mantovani' date=' will he do?[/quote']

That would be brilliant mate. I'll stick a bid in just now.

GC109: Udinese are open to all offers when the world opens. PM if you are interested in anyone.

Seeing as everyone is Germany I took over FC Koln' date=' I will try to post regularily and Im gonna concentrate hard on this team. How many forumers in germany?[/quote']

quite alot. knvb-bayern. Romano-bayer Leverkusen

i think i still miss out alot of them. so please forgive me if i miss out your name.