Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

GC15 - Dmitry Voznenko has decided to leave Dynamo Kyiv after 0 games in charge and manage Udinese.

Good to see the managers who have proved themselves getting the job offers :)

Thats a fault, he was in charge for 70 games.

On a side note, that guy has 25 Dynamo Kyivs and 14 La Galaxys in GC's :eek:

• Replies 60.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Lol' date=' take a look in the manager history, it gets even funnier! He has managed 57 Dynamo's and 48 LA Galaxy's.[/quote']

I think that's just on the first of his Gold accounts, he has another with a similar fancy to these teams.

So it's probably fair to say he just fancied a change then :P

gc 84 celtic news:

My team is now 2 wins away from the league with 5 games to go this is one of the best teams i have put together ever and i am hoping for some more fun next season i have a few good players for sale with 91 the best rating i am also considering selling some for cash ht is under 86 rating so if you whant to deal with the league champs in 2 games just offer a deal or pm me.

Why have you been suspended?.

Guest MR. HAMMER

Why have you been suspended?.

only from tranfers that i put bids in for or nogotiating but i was told i cheated dont no when and were but anyway dont have the time to complane as i am on so rer now but i am happy with the teams i have anyway

Guest JackWWFC

Bojan > Pedro.

LOL! Your joking yeah?

Bojan doesn't play much, and if he does....its a sub.

Pedro is much more highly rated then Bojan and Henry at Barca..

Guest MR. HAMMER

Bojan is far better' date=' future potential wise.

Atm obviously Pedro is the better option, as he's playing regularly.[/quote']

lol since pedro started playing this season he is miles better the next raul in the making was a 84 now a 88 and is only going to get better i beleve he is the 2nd best at barcelona this season as messi is the best just my thorts thow

lol since pedro started playing this season he is miles better the next raul in the making was a 84 now a 88 and is only going to get better i beleve he is the 2nd best at barcelona this season as messi is the best just my thorts thow

It's easy to make yourself look good playing along side players like Messi, Iniesta, Xavi & co. who create lots of goals for you.

It's alot harder to do so while sitting on the bench. ;)

EDIT - @Allan - Really? :eek::mad:

EDIT #2 - It's only GMs that get to play them though, just like NT Management. B)

SMFA Cup and Shield are being introduced to standard setups.. Why do we pay GM now?:rolleyes:

That wouldnt work in standard setups all the top external teams get raided so if you were in a standard english championship and you played barca in a smfa game barca probably wouldnt be able to field a team.

Going for the Domestic treble this evening with Boca in GC79. Decent team but an awful set-up - considering leaving after as I don't really know where I can go from there in such a quiet set-up.

Is anybody else actually in GC79????

Lyon. Going for the domestic double tonight. SMFA Cup Final on Friday too.

LOL! Your joking yeah?

Bojan doesn't play much' date=' and if he does....its a sub.

Pedro is much more highly rated then Bojan and Henry at Barca..[/quote']

Alcantara, Muniesa, Gai Assulin, Jonathan are all rated highly at Barca, and also don't play. So what? Pedro is not rated higher than Bojan by Barca, fact.

I actually agree with Rad on this one.

You always agree with me' date=' don't make it sound like its out of the ordinary.

Bojan is far better, future potential wise.

Atm obviously Pedro is the better option, as he's playing regularly.

If even the Scots can see it, it must be true.

I saw you draw parallels between Pedro and Raul and decided to read no further :)

GC73: Barcelona complete the signing of Sebastien Corchia for a fee of £5.7 million. He can go on loan to any team that needs him :)

GC86: Nottignham Forest complete the signing of Jack Collison from an West Ham United for £6.6 million. He'll slot nicely into the centre of midfield :D

Going for the Domestic treble this evening with Boca in GC79. Decent team but an awful set-up - considering leaving after as I don't really know where I can go from there in such a quiet set-up.

Is anybody else actually in GC79????

I am arsenal in there. Allan_NI is Lyon in there and Stelly is Man Utd