Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sparky

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Does anyone know how often roughly will a GC be then made? Is it once a week? Or once a month? I just turned gold recently so I'm waiting to pick up my first team in a brand new Gold Championship :)

There will probs be made one in these next 2 weeks due to most schools we will be on easter holidays :)

SM usually advise of the next GC creation date on the home page, so keep an eye out.

Does anyone know how often roughly will a GC be then made? Is it once a week? Or once a month? I just turned gold recently so I'm waiting to pick up my first team in a brand new Gold Championship :)

Been offline for a couple of days so I'll give my very late take on the chairman dividend thing....

Basically I agree with the theory behind it, but they have gone too far. Every club of mine now has less than £10M - so I can't afford to sign anyone for cash...and everyone else is in the same boat. If I recieved an offer of £25M for an 87/88 I would think about it, but nobody has £25M :rolleyes:

Maybe in time it will work - but for now all they have done is totally kill cash deals...

The unmanaged club protection I totally agree with - just a bit too late to save some of the older GC's unfortunately :(

Basically I agree with the theory behind it' date=' but they have gone too far. Every club of mine now has less than £10M - so I can't afford to sign anyone for cash...and everyone else is in the same boat. If I recieved an offer of £25M for an 87/88 I would think about it, but nobody has £25M :rolleyes:([/quote']

I think SM wants players 90-93 rated going for £25mil with an average 87-88 going for a maximum of £2-3million over his chairman vaule in the long haul. If an average 87-88 rated player still goes for £25mil in the future then SM has failed because a player rated this much is simply not worth that kind of money unless we're talking pique 88 rated.

Well i seem to have figuered out that recently SM have been creating CG's every time the previous 'newest' GC reaches its 6-7 turn. Hope its sooner.;)

Gc 56 Inter :

Cambiasso and Ibrahimovic for sale looking for 2 good 91s for each

Gc 36 Liverpool:

Looking for a Midfielder who can play anywhere between 88-90, i will P/e

Gc 47 Man u :

Ronaldo, Tevez, Podolski and Barazagi for sale. Also looking for a 93+ keeper and will use VDS as part of the deal

No cash bids :P

Won the Charity Shield on penalties tonight in Gold 40. Does that count as a Gold Championship Honour?:P

I think so. Won it in GC40 with Real Madrid (1-0 Vs Athletico) and lost in GC41 with Fenerbahce (3-0 to Besiktas)

Only just realised that having played my first team in both I might now not be at full strength for the first league games..... :o

Still, my 30th honour.....and 26th runners up spot :)

Thanks to the previous managers of both teams who got me into the Charity Shield in the first place by winning the league ;)

Won the Charity Shield on penalties tonight in Gold 40. Does that count as a Gold Championship Honour?:P

Yes it does.

I won 4 of my 5 games tonight.

GC17 Werder Bremen - lose 3-0 in Charity Sheild Final

GC39 Chelsea - beat Man City 3-2 to Lift the Charity Sheild

GC42 Man United hammer - Chelsea 5-2 to win te Charity Sheild

GC45 Santos - beat Palmeiras 4-2 on pens after a 1-1 draw.. to win the Charity Sheild.

You get the picture ;)

GC46 Real Madrid - beat Villarreal 2-1 winning the Charity Sheild in the progress.

5 games, 4 wins and 1 loss. 4 Trophies and a Runner - Up spot

Yes it does.

I won 4 of my 5 games tonight.

GC17 Werder Bremen - lose 3-0 in Charity Sheild Final

GC39 Chelsea - beat Man City 3-2 to Lift the Charity Sheild

GC42 Man United hammer - Chelsea 5-2 to win te Charity Sheild

GC45 Santos - beat Palmeiras 4-2 on pens after a 1-1 draw.. to win the Charity Sheild.

You get the picture ;)

GC46 Real Madrid - beat Villarreal 2-1 winning the Charity Sheild in the progress.

5 games' date=' 4 wins and 1 loss. 4 Trophies and a Runner - Up spot[/quote']

Yeah your on my freinds list and all I could see was 4 honours off you. :P

I count it as an honour :P' date=' it's something you have on your history so why not ? :D[/quote']

Thats not the reason to count it though. Runners up spots come up on your history (But it shouldn't) and some people actually class losing as an honour.:confused:

Winning a Charity Shield is an honour though Hesse.

Won one Charity Shield, lost another.

GC41 - Was beating by Palmeiras 1-0....

GC43 - River Plate win 2-0 against Boca Juniors :) My 8th honour.... I'm getting there.... about bloody time with the amount of clubs I have :rolleyes: