Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sparky

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Lol. I'm not one to change tactics or anything and looking at the way my schedule went.. I started well and then went on a losing streak. That losing streak came into the last games of the first half meaning I could be 3rd/4th come end of the season if the results were to repeat themselves. But this is SM and you never know :o It's been a fantastic contest so far. Just feel sorry for poor old Dundee :D

Gizb loaned me two 85+ players that will defo help me.If anyone now has a 85+ striker I can loan then it'd be brill (Gold 109). (Gold 109).

Rubin Okotie 85 rated CF is on the loan list.

Rubin Okotie 85 rated CF is on the loan list.

Cheers mate. I've terminated the loan of Plasmati who was my primary striker before. He only bagged five goals for me so far. Hopefully the young Okotie can prove to be a bigger success in Scotland. Made the bid ;)

Cheers mate. I've terminated the loan of Plasmati who was my primary striker before. He only bagged five goals for me so far. Hopefully the young Okotie can prove to be a bigger success in Scotland. Made the bid ;)

Offer accepted mate.

Re: Respuesta: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

GC88 Olympiacos;

We complete a very successful season with a win in the Greek Cup Final to add to the League title. Champions!

9th honour and 10th will come tomorrow.

GC38:My first GC Honour in my second final.Benfica wins the Portuguese Cup against Porto 1-2.

Well done :)

Nearly done my all British / Irish side with WBA side in GC 116. Andrew Surman and Sean St. Ledger my latest aignings, with Meite and Jara heading out. Now just need to buy two central midfielders and a right back.

Done a few deals, nothing major to be honest just happy with my deals :)

GC28- Atlético Madrid

Pablo MAXI RODRIGUEZ has completed his move to Benfica from Atlético Madrid in a swap deal for Ânderson LUISAO and Maxi PEREIRA

GC106- Dundee

Patricio RODRIGUEZ has completed his move to Dundee from Independiente for £3,300,000

GC116- Aston Villa

Glen JOHNSON has completed his move to Aston Villa from Liverpool for £3,000,000 plus Stewart DOWNING and Curtis DAVIES

GC 66, Lyon, end of season so looking to do some deals.

GC 116, Tottenham, happy enough with squad as alot are due a rise when the ratings swing by, but everyone has a price, so if ya fancy whack in a bid and we will see what we can do.

This may seem a strange thing but does anyone access the forum and their ptopteams from an iphone ? can you do everything ya can do from a la[ due an upgrade so just wondering, is there maybe a serperate forum for this ? :)

GC 66' date=' Lyon, end of season so looking to do some deals.

GC 116, Tottenham, happy enough with squad as alot are due a rise when the ratings swing by, but everyone has a price, so if ya fancy whack in a bid and we will see what we can do.

This may seem a strange thing but does anyone access the forum and their ptopteams from an iphone ? can you do everything ya can do from a la[ due an upgrade so just wondering, is there maybe a serperate forum for this ? :)[/quote]

dunno what ptop teams is but yeah you can access the forum and the main site from an i phone though you need to change the settings for doing tactics and stuff

Really enjoying GC 100 I must say, it's my only GC and I'm happy with the squad.

I have a strong defence but I'm weak in GK, DM and Wing. If there's anyone that tickles your fancy let me know, looking for a PX.

:)

Yeah I feel a GC tonight. Will only join if it's free. Got renew my Gold membership and Xbox live in the next few weeks' date=' so can't afford to keep paying out on reserves. ;)[/quote']

Im in the same boat as you, hoping it's free but i doubt it. hopefully they'll open it in the next hour as can't be arsed to stay up waiting for it to be opened.

dunno what ptop teams is but yeah you can access the forum and the main site from an i phone though you need to change the settings for doing tactics and stuff

Oops meant to say laptop :eek::P

Can you also do transfers etc on the i-phone ? if anybody uses an i-phone for regular use of the site, tactics / transfers etc could you perhaps sent me a PM in game ? thanks :)

Im in the same boat as you' date=' hoping it's free but i doubt it. hopefully they'll open it in the next hour as can't be arsed to stay up waiting for it to be opened.[/quote']

The free ones tend to be more midday. They can open those ones without the fear of the site crashing due to loads of people trying to get in while it generates which is usually 2-3 minutes as it isn't at the top of the reserve list.

I'd guess tommorow midday although i'd prefer no GC for a month or so!

The free ones tend to be more midday. They can open those ones without the fear of the site crashing due to loads of people trying to get in while it generates which is usually 2-3 minutes as it isn't at the top of the reserve list.

I'd guess tommorow midday although i'd prefer no GC for a month or so!

Ahaaa same i can join it then :P

Will post it here as soon as i see it...IF i see it.

Guess who's back people?!

Yes' date=' am here now and finally after a big stuff going on RL.... what's new? anybody was looking over my teams got interested in any player?[/quote']

The best designer there it is!:D

Hopefully a GC will be made tonight, i have money in my cellphone and i have time:D

Thoughts on deal on 100?

*Taking a look at your squad* :D

Atletico Madrid GC84, Internazionale GC6, Barcelona GC41, Benfica GC53, Marseille GC19, Valencia GC72, PSV GC14. Looking to freshen up my squads, see if you are in the same setup as me and take a look at my squad!

GC90 Stoke (6th)... right it as now come down to the last day of the season with about 5-6 teams that are fighting for the 4th spot... gd luck to all involved in the last spot for the SMFA champions cup....

come on me stoke..