Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sparky

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Made a few deals in recent days with a few clubs...:

GC2 - Bordeaux

Roque Santa Cruz departs to Sao Paulo for a fee of £10m + Arthur Boka. With RSC possibly looking at a drop (and certainly well down the Man City pecking order at the very least)' date=' I was reasonably pleased that this counter-offer was accepted. Boka shores up the LB spot to grant me complete cover in defence. Now I just need to find a replacement striker for the big man up front...[/quote']

Can probably loan you Nilmar/Necid (would offer Pazzini, but he's level 3 concerned about being out on loan), although if they're needed in a deal, will have to recall.

GC40: If anyone could lend me a 88 or above rated forward until the end of the season, I would be greatly appreciative, as my forward cover is getting a little thin on the ground for the run-in. :)

Guest MR. HAMMER

after some good deals in 116 notts county seem down with deals now to push for promotion.

took cska moscova in 117 and have a deal alredy this seems a better setup then the last few i will be signing a 93 for a 91 and a 89 so going well.

GC67: Rangers - My first bit of business since taking over as manager saw English midfielder Fabrice MUAMBA sign for Rangers for £6.7m from Bolton. Also, Brazilian striker Silva Ferreira ARI arrived at Ibrox for £7.4m to boost striking options.

I really need to shift players now. Papac, McCulloch, Miller, Weir, Novo, Naismith and more are all for sale for CASH, I'm only asking for chairman value or a little more as I really need the money. :o

Retook my Leeds last night in GC46 :D

Andy had been there for a season or so, and the squad is pretty much how I left it, with a few more young talents arriving through the doors. Good job done, although I don't know how you managed to upset literally every centre back in the team!

Anyway, over the moon to have them back.

Retook my Leeds last night in GC46 :D

Andy had been there for a season or so' date=' and the squad is pretty much how I left it, with a few more young talents arriving through the doors. Good job done, although[b'] I don't know how you managed to upset literally every centre back in the team![/b]

Anyway, over the moon to have them back.

You're telling me! They're the grumpiest group of players I've ever had!

I wrote in the newspaper what id require.

:-)

Got an SMFA cup final tonight against Sau Paulo in GC88, done my team but ill be steaming some where in Leeds by the time the result is in :P

Would of had one with Lyon if i didnt change tactics in GC10 after winning the first leg of the semi's :rolleyes:

Going alright for me in the smfa cup recently, something i dont usually prioritise in, got Semis coming up in GC56 & 8 :)

GC40: If anyone could lend me a 88 or above rated forward until the end of the season' date=' I would be greatly appreciative, as my forward cover is getting a little thin on the ground for the run-in. :)[/quote']

Would offer you Suarez but I'm still in the SMFA shield. Will be playing a weak team tonight as a result though which should help you out enough :o

Guest Daragh

Been away for almost a week, disappointed I missed the new GC. Still looking for an Inter. Don't think I'll ever get one :(

Anyway, not much to report for my teams (as I haven't been able to get online).

GC34: Milan win the Charity Shield after a 2-1 win over Mark's Roma. Goals from Van Nistlerooy and Cazorla was enough to see off a strong Roma side.

GC67: After winning Division 2, Palermo look to add a bit of depth for next season (I wasn't the one who got them relegated, took them over at the start of the season). Miguel Nene arrives from Cagliari for a fee of £7,450,000.

Thats about it for now :)

Another GC gone' date=' another good bit of nights wages SM make, I honestly don't know why I renew my GM.. Surely they can afford to let a free GC come up? Especially with Beckett and all his GM's hes been buying.. awful.[/quote']

Not as good a night as it used to be as only 59 teams been taken which is a lot less than it used to be

Guest Phill

Another GC gone' date=' another good bit of nights wages SM make, I honestly don't know why I renew my GM.. Surely they can afford to let a free GC come up? Especially with Beckett and all his GM's hes been buying.. awful.[/quote']

Hey Jake, in GC50 sorry for me inactivity on the thread, with new school and everything time just goes so quickly, and don't get me started on homework!

I will try to make some room for m/r's here and there, but I'm not promising anything. I'm also away every weekend with no internet access.

Anyway, a bit late but welcome back to GC50! :)

As long as people are willing to pay then they will continue to make these GC. It is money making machine for them and do you really blame them!!

It would be nice to see some game improvements to go along with the amount of money that SM has accumulated the last 6 months or so.

Not as good a night as it used to be as only 59 teams been taken which is a lot less than it used to be

But still' date=' fair sum of money earned there wouldnt you agree?

Hey Jake, in GC50 sorry for me inactivity on the thread, with new school and everything time just goes so quickly, and don't get me started on homework!

I will try to make some room for m/r's here and there, but I'm not promising anything. I'm also away every weekend with no internet access.

Anyway, a bit late but welcome back to GC50! :)

Cheers mate and no problem, finding it hard to get myself back into the setup and game tbh, look forward to them.

As long as people are willing to pay then they will continue to make these GC. It is money making machine for them and do you really blame them!!

It would be nice to see some game improvements to go along with the amount of money that SM has accumulated the last 6 months or so.

When I signed up to SM I was promised GC's alot exclusive to Gold Members and for the whole year you didnt have to pay anything else bar a setup if you wished, not paying £3 to get a big team in some failed GC, theyre getting worser and worser with more and more cheaters still being able to play the game...

Guest Phill

But still' date=' fair sum of money earned there wouldnt you agree?

Cheers mate and no problem, finding it hard to get myself back into the setup and game tbh, look forward to them.[/quote']

You'r not doing to badly in the league, and I'm sure you you will slip in and steal a SMFA Shield spot.

Oh and another thing I will definitely be able to do m/r's somewhere around in-between September and April, so keep that Hoffenheim until then! :)

When I signed up to SM I was promised GC's alot exclusive to Gold Members and for the whole year you didnt have to pay anything else bar a setup if you wished' date=' not paying £3 to get a big team in some failed GC, theyre getting worser and worser with more and more cheaters still being able to play the game...[/quote']

To be honest, it's not THAT bad is it. I'd rather it was free as well but it's not going to change.

You'r not doing to badly in the league' date=' and I'm sure you you will slip in and steal a SMFA Shield spot.

Oh and another thing I will definitely be able to do m/r's somewhere around in-between September and April, so keep that Hoffenheim until then! :)[/quote']

Not too sure yet mate, with it being summer too, cant guarantee, got far better things to do than sit on a football management game setting tactics.