Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sparky

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Blackburn Happy with new manager Jamie Gooding

5_1203623916.gif

16_front_small.gif3_front_small.gif

Early hours on friday morning Jamie Gooding was announced Blackburn Rover manager in gold championship 10. He said "I have been linked with the move for a while Im glad im finally at the club"

Jamie Gooding has started Buisness already with a 21 year old AM/FWD Serge Gakpe + 23 year old FWD Roberto Soldado. Jamie Gooding said "im happy with the new loans But There is another player i want on Loan if i get them Then Blackburn Will be a Winning team

Blackburn--Ewood-Park-General_1057773.jpg

Spurs lose the GC13 final to an average PSG side :o

My 3rd straight SMFA final defeat :(

I have however qualified for another final tonight - beating Real Madrid 2-0 in GC7. Castilla in the final...

Also into the Semi finals in GC4 - Inter defeated Bordeaux 2-1 and will face old adversaries Real Betis next.

Good result for you there mate, match was closer than I expected on the stats as well, so much for sticking out my 2nd team and hoping for the best lol :P an all Spainish final as well, just goes to show the dominate league in GC7

Good result for you there mate' date=' match was closer than I expected on the stats as well, so much for sticking out my 2nd team and hoping for the best lol :P an all Spainish final as well, just goes to show the dominate league in GC7[/quote']

Can I ask why you risked playing your 2nd team when it was your only chance of a trophy? Not that I am displeased that you did :P

ive noticed that there are a lot of people on here who have got a big club in multiple GCs and it annoys me as i can never get any of the better teams because the same old people always get the best ones:mad:

First up best dressed. dont moan cause your not so fast. its not our fault were good at getting teams :) im jus awsome ;) :L

Can I ask why you risked playing your 2nd team when it was your only chance of a trophy? Not that I am displeased that you did :P

I'm only 9 points behind with 12 games to play, almost the same postion I'v been in for the past 2 seasons, just a different team to haul in this time

I'm only 9 points behind with 12 games to play' date=' almost the same postion I'v been in for the past 2 seasons, just a different team to haul in this time[/quote']

There are some pretty stark differences that I can see between this season and the previous couple that make me think it probably isn't possible - good luck though - if anyone can you can!

Good to see you gracious in defeat as ever Louis :rolleyes:

Of course of course' date=' no way a D.C United would beat Sevilla in RL ;)

I thought you didn't rate The SMFA comps anymore?;)

I don't rate them highly anymore, but it would be nice to win one, even the Shield..

Of course of course' date=' no way a D.C United would beat Sevilla in RL ;) [/quote']

That DC United is considerably better than the real one....and you didn't lose you drew and lost on penalties. The ME didn't screw you whatsoever....

not that it matters anymore as you've quit the club B)

That DC United is considerably better than the real one....and you didn't lose you drew and lost on penalties. The ME didn't screw you whatsoever....

not that it matters anymore as you've quit the club B)

If the ME was realistic, it would know Sevilla would beat D.C United on pens, of course i quit, i only kept them because i got into the SMFA Shield, i was only going to keep them if i won it.

If the ME was realistic' date=' it would know Sevilla would beat D.C United on pens, of course i quit, i only kept them because i got into the SMFA Shield, i was only going to keep them if i won it.[/quote']

Bye bye. ;) I guess from the original pack that started (You, Sparky, Ross, Nick) it is only me left. Least I'm loyal. :)

If i had a pound for everytime on this thread someone lost a match thanks to the match engine or they 'forgot' to set the tactics i'd have enough money to wipe out Valencia's debts...

Funny how people never seem to have forgotten their tactics when the game is won :rolleyes:

If the ME was realistic, it would know Sevilla would beat D.C United on pens

And the award for the dumbest post of 2009 goes to...

If the ME was realistic' date=' it would know Sevilla would beat D.C United on pens, of course i quit, i only kept them because i got into the SMFA Shield, i was only going to keep them if i won it.[/quote']

wait a sec... D.C knocked me out :o and im udinise... oh well

Spurs lose the GC13 final to an average PSG side :o

My 3rd straight SMFA final defeat :(

I have however qualified for another final tonight - beating Real Madrid 2-0 in GC7. Castilla in the final...

Also into the Semi finals in GC4 - Inter defeated Bordeaux 2-1 and will face old adversaries Real Betis next.

Well done in GC4, i should have played the first team really considering i probably wont be in it next year... o well.

GC18 - he lost a game you see..... :o

Wasn't that i lost the SMFA Shield, i had a cut down on teams about 2 months ago and it was 50/50 with Sevilla and Liverpool, i decided if i win the SMFA Shield, i will keep them, if i lose it, i will quit them, lost them both, hence why i quit the teams..;)

First up best dressed. dont moan cause your not so fast. its not our fault were good at getting teams :) im jus awsome ;) :L

i wasnt moaning about it i was simply stating that maybe you people should let some others have a go, plus im always at work when the new ones are created i dont sit at home waiting