Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

2 games tonight won 2.

120 - Real Madrid 2-0 PSV

Guti and Walcott did the business tonight.

109 - Lyon 2-1 Arsenal

4-2 to me over two legs. So happy, terrible league campaign, great cup/shield wise. My second team is flying high, winning most games and they did it again. Machado with a brace.

I'm facing Jaspal's B0rdeux in the quarters. 4th time I've faced him. Beaten him twice, lost to him once. :eek: Come on Okazaki!

• Replies 60.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Just had one game tonight, in GC 93 played against New England Revolution and won by 4-0. Last signing Ari scored a brace, while Kuyt and Maxi Rodriguez scored the other goals. After 2 games i have 6 points in the SMFA Cup.. :)

Only one game tonight -

GC120: Napoli - Drew 1-1 with Benfica in the second leg of our first round SMFA shield tie, winning 4-2 on aggregate. Salvator Aronica scored in the second half for Sergio Canalas to equalize for the home side seconds later. Face Panathinaikos in the next round. :D

This was also my first ever so called "european" round in a GC, so far i haven't lost in europe since becoming gold member, with 1 win and 1 draw.

GC5 - Rangers draw against Dai's Newcastle United to progress to the Q/F's of the SMFA Champions Cup 2-0 on aggregate, and we shall now meet FC Porto. I don't get to play you very often Dai, so....suck on that Mr. 48935 Honours! Yes, I know you were playing your reserves....in both legs....

GC19 - Sheffield Wednesday defeat Chelsea 4-3 on penalties following a 0-0 draw to march on into the final of the English Shield, where we shall now face Birmingham City. Two of my five 88-rated players shall miss the final, however, through suspension. :( But before that, I have the small matter of an SMFA Shield final against MSV Duisberg. :)

GC49 - an early red card for Ranieri Sandro ruins Sevilla's chances of picking up 3 points in their SMFA Champions Cup group game against LA Galaxy, with the final score ending 1-1. 2 points from the first 2 group games isn't ideal but not the end of the world.

GC76 - a 1-1 draw is enough for Sporting de Braga to progress to the S/F's of the SMFA Shield, having beaten Blackburn Rovers 3-2 on aggregate. Panathinaikos await in the last four.

2 games tonite..

GC 48 ROMA beat PSV 2-0 on the nite 3-2 on agg to go through to the 2nd rd of the SMFA shield where Zenit awaits.... VIKTOR ELM got both goals

GC121 OLYMPIACOS go down 3-0 to Shakhtar in the SMFA championships group G... sitting in 3rd

Respuesta: Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Only one game tonight -

GC120: Napoli - Drew 1-1 with Benfica in the second leg of our first round SMFA shield tie' date=' winning 4-2 on aggregate. Salvator Aronica scored in the second half for Sergio Canalas to equalize for the home side seconds later. Face Panathinaikos in the next round. :D

This was also my first ever so called "european" round in a GC, so far i haven't lost in europe since becoming gold member, with 1 win and 1 draw.[/quote']

Independiente 1-4 Palermo

Winning 1-7 on aggregate.

Guest MR. HAMMER

GC1 Liverpool Sale Is On:

Have a number of offers in onlly 2 worth anything one were I was selling somone for 7.5M to Millwall and the over from Arsenal but have players like Gerrard and Reina for PE so hit me up with offers will need replacemnts Gerrard need a 92+ and a 91+ Reina need a two 90s minimem so get your bids in.

Also have a lot of cash looking for a top cash deal anyone over 90 rating will pay max for them just hit me up with a PM

YESSS

Finally Finally Finally Finally Finally

GC 99 Real Madrid beat Inter 1-0 in the SMFA Champions Cup Final.:D:D

I am soo happy my first SMFA Champions Cup Final. after two runner up

1.GC 66: Chelsea lost to Lyon in my first season in the SMFA Champions Cup Final

2.GC 79: Roma lost to Lyon in my second SMFA Champions Cup Final

3.GC 99: Real madrid Finally I won My first SMFA Champions Cup Final :D

I couldn't care any less tonight' date=' Andy. :D

FINALLY!! I have won my second SMFA CUP!

GC12: [b']Inter Milan 5[/b] - 1 Sao Paulo.

Whooooo!! Ratio of 2:4 now! Getting better.

Good job stealing my trophy. :(

Just kidding, congrats!

YESSS

Finally Finally Finally Finally Finally

GC 99 Real Madrid beat Inter 1-0 in the SMFA Champions Cup Final.:D:D

I am soo happy my first SMFA Champions Cup Final. after two runner up

1.GC 66: Chelsea lost to Lyon in my first season in the SMFA Champions Cup Final

2.GC 79: Roma lost to Lyon in my second SMFA Champions Cup Final

3.GC 99: Real madrid Finally I won My first SMFA Champions Cup Final :D

Good job you weren't playing Lyon eh? :P

Well done.

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

GC43 Barce's new manager MCFC James has given New York permission to loan Pedro and Lukaku ad waiting on G.Fernandes.

Thanks James.

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

Soon.

Nobody knows' date=' it is random. Just wait and see. ;']

Yes but SM make it very easy to guess the day but time is random.

GC43 Barce's new manager MCFC James has given New York permission to loan Pedro and Lukaku ad waiting on G.Fernandes.

Thanks James.

No probs Ciaran. :)

@ Deadly DJ; They're made at random times, but I have a feeling there could be one in tonight. Check at 23:08 tonight, quite a few GCs are made at that exact time.

No probs Ciaran. :)

@ Deadly DJ; They're made at random times' date=' but I have a feeling there could be one in tonight. Check at 23:08 tonight, quite a few GCs are made at that exact time.[/quote']

you think tonight okay then mate hope i get somthing big

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

yes if it easy could you tell me wht day?

It's more than likely Sunday usually 7 days after each GC theres a pattern just look at them.