• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Guest MR. HAMMER

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Got off to a 1-1 draw in GC123' date=' will post teams later.[/quote']

not as bad as seeing villa 1 wigan 4 lol nice logo

I have to say' date=' the whole "taking a huge lead in the league, then SM decides you will lose 8 games in a row" feature is beginning to annoy.[/quote']

Have to agree in GC105 Braca been top more or less all season but after a 4-3 loss at home today and Athletic Club winning they could take the league. Sure they are top on gd at the moment so i need to sort it out and have about 4 or 5 games to do so

7 games - 2 defeats, 1 draw, 4 wins.

Chelsea 1-3 Everton ; SMFA Shield beckons for next season after another horrible defeat.

Lyon 3-1 AJ Auxerre ; Bastos with a brace and Pjanic with a ginish to keep the pressure on Gridirons in 2nd.

Port Vale 6-1 Rushden and Diamonds ; Secured a few loans prior to this game as the Play Offs are soon. Got Rajkovic and Griezmann on loan, already had Gonalons. Felix Kroos played due to Austin's suspension and he bagged a terrific hat-trick. Gamarra scored along with Ayala who both had big rises. Griezmann scored also. Sold Licas Rath for £4.1M, have a LB rated higher bidded on for a million more:)

Hartlepool 2-0 Exeter ; Made changes to my team after 3 draws in a row, and it paid off. jessen scored along with Cura.

Real Madrid 3-1 Valencia ; Pjanic, Diego Milito and Arshavin do the business for me. Very happy with my team just one defeat since the start of the season.

Middlesbrough 1-2 Derby ; Didn't even bother checking who scored, just quit the team after winning only one game since the start of the season.

Dundee United 1-1 Hearts; happy with that, my players weren't 100% fit but Bianchi was.:)He scored the equaliser in the 85th minute. Steve Finnan joining next.

picture.php?albumid=160&pictureid=1488

Real Sociedad secure the Div 2 title with 3 games to spare. A very nice little team that will be promoted too and should compete well for SMFA Shield Places next year.

Current starting XI

picture.php?albumid=159&pictureid=1587

Can you send me that template clean please mate? That is quality. :P

GC 70: Manchester United secure the Premiership for the second successive season after beating now relegated Middlesbrough 2-1 at Old Trafford, goals came from Santos Ramires and Soares Welliton.

Manchester United were battled all the way by Gizb's Aston Villa who can take comfort in topping much stronger opposition in Arsenal, Manchester City, Chelsea & Liverpool. United now focusing on the SMFA cup semi's against Internazionale, a trophy in which they also wish to retain.

GC112: Aston Villa desperately need players 87+ on loan for Monday nights SMFA Shield Quarter Final match against Tottenham Hotspurs. I have got injured and suspended 6 players so I need any1 on loan. send me a pm on forum for a deal thanks help much needed Dale.

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

GC112: Aston Villa desperately need players 87+ on loan for Monday nights SMFA Shield Quarter Final match against Tottenham Hotspurs. I have got injured and suspended 6 players so I need any1 on loan. send me a pm on forum for a deal thanks help much needed Dale.

not the best team but try Everton

GC22 ASTON VILLA.. beat Blackburn 3-0 with goals from CAREW getting 2 and PETROV

GC32 FC PORTO.. took Porto over this afternoon... started off with an excellent 2-0 win over Benfica.. BABEL GOT BOTH GOALS

GC33 ARSENAL.. Excellent result with the gunners beating Man utd 4-2 with goals comjng from A BRACE FROM DZEKO..FABREGAS..SEEDORF

GC38 BORDEAUX... found them free doing a wee searcg about 9ish tonite... they beat Valenciennes 2-1.. stay in 2nd 3points behind Lyon

GC43 TOTTENHAM stay top after a 2-1 win over Burnley with goals from LENNON AND CARVALHO

GC48 ROMA.. got a 4-0 win over Bologna with goals from ELM..SUAREZ..BAPTISTA..HILBERT

GC57 INTER.. My first game since taking them over and started off with a fine 4-0 win over Catania with goals coming from new signing MILITO... A BRACE FROM MATA..MASCHERANO

GC66 ATLETICO MADRID.. beat league leaders Villarreal 3-1 with goals from GUINAZU..KAKA,,DANNY

GC81 NAPOLI.. disappointed with the 2-2 draw with Genoa.. Remain in 3rd... goals from KANOUTE AND CONTINI

GC82 CELTIC.. got back onto winning ways with a 3-1 win over Hamilton.. goals from ESCUDERO..MALONEY..LOOVENS..

GC84 CELTIC beat Aberdeen 3-1 goals from ALEX..McDONALD..ADILSON..putting us 4th..

GC90 CELTIC.. stay 3rd after a 2-1 win over Hamilton with both goals coming from MORENO

GC91 RANGERS beat Kilmarnock 2-0 with goals from ROTHEN AND LIEDSON.. Keeping the GERS top of the league...(cough cough KEZ)

GC106 HEARTS.. 2nd place got to much for us as we got hammered by David Belkivitz's Killies 4-1.. not happy with the result at all..

GC116 MILAN .. A few tweaks with the formation and we produced a 1-0 win over Livorno.. goal from BORRIELLO

GC117 SPORTING CP first game incharge after taking them via Job offer.. won 3-0 against Nacional Da Maderia.. goals from STILIC AND A BRACE FROM VUKCEVIC

GC119 VILLARREAL.. Struggling with these another defeat for us this time 2-0 to sporting.. did change formation to a 4-2-3-1... HELP....

Good night for me, first one for a little while so I'm happy..

GC16: Liverpool beat Spurs 2-1 but Higuain is now injured for 3 weeks. Moved ahead of Richards Stevange into 3rd in the table.

GC45: Sunderland lose 2-1 to Arsenal in my first game in charge, despite taking the lead in the 2nd minute with Horau scoring.

GC54: Zenit beat FK Moskva 3-0 tonight with my second string out as we are going all out for the SMFA Shield where we have a quater-final on Monday. Taison bagged two of the goals.

GC67: Rangers beat champions Hearts 2-0 with Boyd as one of the scorers. Joint top of the table with Celtic now.

GC105: Dynamo Kyiv beat a tough Shakhtar 2-0 and are just two points behind Metalist with 3 games to go.