Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sparky

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Yes thinking about it now me' date=' Nin and Ciaran, have probably helped you out more than we gained, we really should have thought this through before buying the players for thos prices lool[/quote']

I'm not too bothered as the squad i had was awful to say the least so was glad to get anything half decent in. Looking forward to next season as will be a full season and happy with whats come in so far. Got 3 more coming in and it's me done

Guest Abdel Zizi

Yes thinking about it now me' date=' Nin and Ciaran, have probably helped you out more than we gained, we really should have thought this through before buying the players for thos prices lool[/quote']

Actually, iy helped out all of us. They could go, as I didn't need them, and for you guys they are great. Gustavo Mom in his first game shows it all.

It's not like I sold you guys 3 droppers, they will all rise rather sooner than later.

Guest Abdel Zizi

I'm not too bothered as the squad i had was awful to say the least so was glad to get anything half decent in. Looking forward to next season as will be a full season and happy with whats come in so far. Got 3 more coming in and it's me done

I like your signings. If I were to be afraid, it was from you :D

Gold 27: RC Lens complete the signing of Sergio Canales for £21.1 million from Shel's old team Anorthosis, much more than I would've liked to pay, but, seeing as a forumer decided to take over Spartak and then quit and in the process collapse all ABDs, I had nothing else to spend it on...

Result.

I've been able to recall Robinho from Santos in GC 128 now that his real life loan is over.

He is available for 2 90+ players. Ideally a replacement and a defender. Age not a big hangup for me' date=' but no one decrepid or droppers please.

Gareth Barry also available for 2 87+ young players with potential.[/quote']

Just to reiterate the above. If there are any sane managers in 128 feel free to get in touch. ;)

Just a heads up, someones mentioned him already, the Sheffield United manager in 128 is a total waster.

Making big cash bids for loads of transfer listed players and then canceling the deal when accepted. I'd recommend ignoring all bids from him.

Just a heads up' date=' someones mentioned him already, the Sheffield United manager in 128 is a total waster.

Making big cash bids for loads of transfer listed players and then canceling the deal when accepted. I'd recommend ignoring all bids from him.[/quote']

Name and shame!

GC56

Real Madrid sign Lucio from Bayern which will see Chygrynskiy (90), Elia (89) + Aquarefsca go in the opposite direction. Pretty happy with the deal as i need a bit of quality in defense. Aquafresca is 5th choice behind Van Persie, Tevez, Higuain and Negredo, and finally Elia is behind Ribery, Robben, Vargas and Pedro Leon so delighted :)

Also managed to sign Beck (89) from unmanaged Internacional as my back up RB for 20 million, and from the same club signed Pedro Leon (89) for around 19 million.

Need to sign one more quality (90) + CB, will offer up to three or four players for them.

That includes youngster Kokorin (85) + M. Sissoko (90) + Marchionni (89) + Drenthe (87) + Marcellis (87) + Epureanu (87) and maybe some youngsters. If your in this GC and have one of the above, and are opening to such a bid PM me.

Just a heads up' date=' someones mentioned him already, the Sheffield United manager in 128 is a total waster.

Making big cash bids for loads of transfer listed players and then canceling the deal when accepted. I'd recommend ignoring all bids from him.[/quote']

Ye happend to me aswel, I had accepted his bid of 8 mil for one of my players, he then cancelled, I p/m'd him asking why and he told me because he didnt have enough money. Why bid in the 1st place!?

GC92 - Manchester United have made an offer to Barcelona for Andrés INIESTA of £30,000,000 plus Luis ANDERSON and Ji-Sung PARK.

Ohh dear :rolleyes:

On a brighter note, signing Seedorf for cash, he'll do for cover until his ban is up so i can get a good young player in ;)

Getting annoyed' date=' GC 128 Deal that sees Montolivo going my way and Cordoba and Mancini other way,gets reported and reported, now 6 people....whats wrong with some of them i better don't know :mad: if deals gets blocked might write newspaper with some rage :P[/quote']

I shouldn't worry about it if nothing wrong has been done...

Come on GC's are getting worse' date=' i want to do deals in GC 5 (Inter), GC 17 (Liverpool), GC 62 (Milan) and GC 82 (Porto)[/quote']

They're completely dead mate, the only offers nowadays are ridicilous cash offers or the most disgraceful part/ex offers you'll ever see.

People need to fix up.

Getting annoyed' date=' GC 128 Deal that sees Montolivo going my way and Cordoba and Mancini other way,gets reported and reported, now 6 people....whats wrong with some of them i better don't know :mad: if deals gets blocked might write newspaper with some rage :P[/quote']

I,ve had 13 on one of my deals...calm down you,ve got no worries.

They're completely dead mate' date=' the only offers nowadays are ridicilous cash offers or the most disgraceful part/ex offers you'll ever see.

People need to fix up.[/quote']

Yeh like two over 30 yr olds rated 84 plus 40 million for Vidic.

With all these dead gc'ss Ive an idea... That we chose a gc and ALL of us join it' date=' may aswell.... Or even pick a random GC and everyone join the same league... Anyone interested?[/quote']

Yes VERY, let's make it one im already in ;)

Respuesta: Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

With all these dead gc'ss Ive an idea... That we chose a gc and ALL of us join it' date=' may aswell.... Or even pick a random GC and everyone join the same league... Anyone interested?[/quote']

If some good forumers will be in,I'd be interested.:P

What about Spanish league GC129?:o