Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Guest Abdel Zizi

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Did he not quit all his teams in the end after trying to sell his account ? i was only new to the game when he was leaving.

He did not quit. He was about to quit and lured someone in paying 300 bucks for his account with the teams on it. Mind, he had 83 teams I believe at that time, with the worst being Villarreal. He had literally 9 Juventus'.

When I picked up the news of the sale, I correspinded with SM and provided them with some profe. They investigated it well over a week, and after that they removed him entirely.

Ooh, I remember the exodus of teams. 83 teams coming available, all of quality. I believe half of SM were wade awake at 5 in the morning. So many people picking up so many decent sides. I got 3 of them.

Best day on SM ever, better than Christmas :D

• Replies 60.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

He did not quit. He was about to quit and lured someone in paying 300 bucks for his account with the teams on it. Mind' date=' he had 83 teams I believe at that time, with the worst being Villarreal. He had literally 9 Juventus'.

When I picked up the news of the sale, I correspinded with SM and provided them with some profe. They investigated it well over a week, and after that they removed him entirely.

Ooh, I remember the exodus of teams. 83 teams coming available, all of quality. I believe half of SM were wade awake at 5 in the morning. So many people picking up so many decent sides. I got 3 of them.

[b']Best day on SM ever, better than Christmas [/b]:D

:D

And this was before a GC being made every few days so the teams were alot more in demand.

I do remember trying to deal with him, I so think I had just started playing the game but had alot of players at unavailable.

Guest Abdel Zizi

:D

And this was before a GC being made every few days so the teams were alot more in demand.

I do remember trying to deal with him' date=' I so think I had just started playing the game but had alot of players at unavailable.[/quote']

"Unavailable" was 50% of his vocabulary.

Guest MR. HAMMER

thinking about taking a small team in the english league for gold 129 could anyone help me out with a couple of good loans x

Raychel x

celtic will feed players

Just looking at the club list in 129 to see who's who and noticed that stephen marshallsay is barcelona again so i checked out his profile and seen he's now got 5 barca's among his 65 clubs :eek: ' date=' 65 clubs the dude must spend his entire life on this game.[/quote']

4 Real Madrids as well and does virtually no deals just gets the team goes 442 and sits back and watches, not a bad lad but count yourself lucky if you do a deal with him.

I might consider that offer again;):)

Just let me know :)

Be it on here, or in game, as im keen to accumulate a squad of Spanish only players :) and every little helps so to speak ! And maybe, if you decide it be, the cash ( fee negotiable :D;) ) could come in handy to you.

Cheers bud.

EDIT:

Athletic Club GC129

Can see this being one of my favourite teams if it kicks off ok ! up there with the Bournemouths of the worlds. Already agreed one deal for a Spanish youngster, wont be any where near my first team, but im happy ! nice bloke too :P

If anyone has any spanish players they are willing to sell. please contact athletic club in GC129

Just let me know :)

Be it on here' date=' or in game, as im keen to accumulate a squad of Spanish only players :) and every little helps so to speak ! And maybe, if you decide it be, the cash ( fee negotiable :D;) ) could come in handy to you.

Cheers bud.[/quote']

I will defo need cash so, we can agree something :)

If anyone is in GC 1 i am selling all players. Robinho, Gomez, Juan, Pandev, Malouda amongst the best.

I'm sick of trying to buy players so i'll see if it goes any better selling - if not this team is going in the bin!

Edit: Players are going like hotcakes!

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

Bring it on then. although you do realise you have next to no chance??? :P

You choose between any of these Leagues Scotland' date=' Argentina, Turkey not won the title in any as never been in them so need to fix that :)[/quote']

Yeh sure whatever!!, I'd go for Turkey or Argentina

Guest Abdel Zizi

Darlington + England (GC97)

RB Felipe Mattioni (21 86) and CB Daley Blind (20 82) are for cash only at Darlington. Check out the newspaper article in the gameworld to know their price. Despite them being very good players, with big hopes of becoming far better rated, I need to sell, and quick might I add.

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

Which GC is this in? i'd like to see if my luck in 19 against ray continues in other setups :P

beating you will be fun too ciaran ;)

Its in GC129

It would be fun if you could beat me :D

Guest Abdel Zizi

GC20!

AC Milan sell most of their players, they are:

Kaka (97), Cambiasso (95), Lampard (95), Nesta (94), Ronaldinho (94), Toni (92), Seedorf (92), Ambrosini (92), Bonera (89), Kaladze (88), Favalli (88)

NO CASH OFFERS, ONLY P/E.

Pato, Diego, Sagna, Chico, Chamakh and Paloschi are not for sale.

Real Madrid - Gold Championship 110:

Real can confirm that Ricardo Kaka has left the club, in exchange of the Brazilian comes in another Brazilian Diego Ribas and Joao Moutinho. I am happy with the deal really, Diego might not be the best of replacements but I don't really rate Kaka and after seeing this I think it was the best way to get rid of him. Hazard is also setting in very well at Real Madrid, scoring 3 goals in his last 2 appearances, salvaging a late point in his debut against league leaders Sevilla and netting a brace in a friendly last night against former club Lille OSC.

Guest Abdel Zizi

Real Madrid - Gold Championship 110:

Real can confirm that Ricardo Kaka has left the club' date=' in exchange of the Brazilian comes in another Brazilian [b']Diego Ribas[/b] and Joao Moutinho. I am happy with the deal really, Diego might not be the best of replacements but I don't really rate Kaka and after seeing this I think it was the best way to get rid of him. Hazard is also setting in very well at Real Madrid, scoring 3 goals in his last 2 appearances, salvaging a late point in his debut against league leaders Sevilla and netting a brace in a friendly last night against former club Lille OSC.

He is seeing doctor Martens for his injury, the best in the world.

I'm seeing Martens too in a few months for my knee, if I get lucky I might see a famous player in his centre. It's been said Filippo Inzaghi practically lives there.

He is seeing doctor Martens for his injury' date=' the best in the world.

I'm seeing Martens too in a few months for my knee, if I get lucky I might see a famous player in his centre. It's been said Filippo Inzaghi practically lives there.[/quote']

Also seen that too :P, I still think his career isn't going anywhere at Madrid, so unless he moves I will find myself still happy with the deal. Nice, is he a professional private doctor I guess, which non-celebrities can book appointments with?

Guest Abdel Zizi

Also seen that too :P' date=' I still think his career isn't going anywhere at Madrid, so unless he moves I will find myself still happy with the deal. Nice, is he a professional private doctor I guess, which non-celebrities can book appointments with?[/quote']

I do also think Kaka's glory days are definatly behind him. His decline started 2 years ago, and it's only getting worse.

Marc Martens is a private doctor, he has his own centre in the UZ (University Hospital) in Antwerp. Many very known names go there. Martens is also the leader of the AC Milan medical facilities.

It's hard to get an appointment, but his secretary set me up when I got here on the phone two weeks ago.

I do also think Kaka's glory days are definatly behind him. His decline started 2 years ago' date=' and it's only getting worse.

Marc Martens is a private doctor, he has his own centre in the UZ (University Hospital) in Antwerp. Many very known names go there. Martens is also the leader of the AC Milan medical facilities.

It's hard to get an appointment, but his secretary set me up when I got here on the phone two weeks ago.[/quote']

Couldn't agree more. He sounds major and seems like he always does his job correctly, I hope your knee gets cured and the procedure is successful. :)