Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Guest Abdel Zizi

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Couldn't agree more. He sounds major and seems like he always does his job correctly' date=' I hope your knee gets cured and the procedure is successful. :)[/quote']

I hope so too, although several great doctors already failed over the last 5 years.. If I see Pippo, I'll go on picture with him and upload it here ;)

• Replies 60.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Well SM are rotten when it comes to dealing with cheaters, i highlighted some activity done by 2 managers in GC94 and their response to my 2nd ticket was.

Hi Nin,

You have already brought this to our attention in Ticket 1281015203, please refer to your response within that ticket.

Regards

SoccerManager.com Support Team

SM Support Team

GC 105 Schalke looking for defender' date=' if you Ninster gets Flano hope he can loan me defender for next season :D[/quote']

No probs you can loan a defender for next season if i get him.

Also been offered a sensational deal in GC31 for Raul Albiol of 40 mil plus M'bia and Veloso, but they both are level 3 and level 2 concern. Would the concerns go if i accept the offer and they join?????

And just quit lyon in GC129 due to the fact my nephew is Roma and i wanna give him a pasting so taking over Palermo :D

Well SM are rotten when it comes to dealing with cheaters' date=' i highlighted some activity done by 2 managers in GC94 and their response to my 2nd ticket was.

Hi Nin,

You have already brought this to our attention in Ticket 1281015203, please refer to your response within that ticket.

Regards

SM Support Team[/quote']

Told you this Saturday Ninster that they have beaten the cps, so have someone else in the setup send a ticket and tell them to look into the dealings between the managers and tell them to explain that they know a way around the cps.

It will get sorted that way mate.

Told you this Saturday Ninster that they have beaten the cps' date=' so have someone else in the setup send a ticket and tell them to look into the dealings between the managers and tell them to explain that they know a way around the cps.

It will get sorted that way mate.[/quote']

I would mate but people aren't the most active in that setup. Forget them i'm not bothered after all they'll get found out soon enough.

GC129- Palermo selling anyone worth selling part ex only

No probs you can loan a defender for next season if i get him.

Also been offered a sensational deal in GC31 for Raul Albiol of 40 mil plus M'bia and Veloso' date=' but they both are level 3 and level 2 concern. Would the concerns go if i accept the offer and they join?????

And just quit lyon in [b']GC129[/b] due to the fact my nephew is Roma and i wanna give him a pasting so taking over Palermo :D

Concerns are removed when you sign a player

He did not quit. He was about to quit and lured someone in paying 300 bucks for his account with the teams on it. Mind' date=' he had 83 teams I believe at that time, with the worst being Villarreal. He had literally 9 Juventus'.[/quote']

That was Tom's fault, he made up a random number as a tounge-in-cheek comment after suspecting Bos had sold the account, don't think anyone was actually stupid enough to pay £300 for an account.

Also been offered a sensational deal in GC31 for Raul Albiol of 40 mil plus M'bia and Veloso' date=' but they both are level 3 and level 2 concern. Would the concerns go if i accept the offer and they join?????[/quote']

Concerns will go.

I love this article from GC129

All of the players are for sale and I have had some offers for Elia, Westermann and Jansen.

I am afraid to tell you that to beat the offers for Westermann and Jansen you would have to be offering 93+ in defence.

Elia is available for a 91+ winger.

All others are for sale but I will want a replacement position and a overall 1 better than the player you want to sign.

PM me all offers before and after the game opens. Thanks

Awesome :P

GC 99 - Napoli recently tookover this team; still in the tinkering stage and not fussed about results yet. Quite pleasantly surprised Rafeal Van der Vaart joins for Walter Gargano and Torres Juanfran plus £5,000,000. Charles N'Zogbia also arrived from an unmanaged club.

Looking to offload Lavezzi, Denis & Boselli. Could be tempted to part with Edin Dzeko if the offer is right.

GC 35 Lille - A match against Jacko's Valencia in the SMFA Champions Cup even though I am still qualified and even if I lose I still qualify but that does not mean I do not want to win that match as I am versing a reat team led by a great manager! I won our first match 2-1 :P so bring it on Jacko :D

Shame on you Vladan Forumer taking over sampdoria in GC105 to then quit. Plenty of time to observe the team before taking over. Ah well sure it will give someone another 7 days to raise funds :rolleyes:

Twice someone's done that now - been eyeing him up for ages and sold about 3 players to raise funds - still got other targets too though if they get a manager. Cheers for the Marchetti loan btw :)

Sent a ticket about dan wally and Tim Phillips and got this reply:

Hi David,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have now investigated this matter and reversed the transfer(s) due to being unusual and/or dubious.The Cheat Prevention System is now aware of the manager(s) and will ensure no cheating happens on the account(s) in question.

Regards

SM Support Team

This refers to GC 94 but I'm guessing most of their other deals have been reversed. Interesting that they've kept their teams and no reduction in rep. though.

Yet again how do SM come up with these SMFA groups

Man Utd (me)

Barcelona (Jenks - defending champions)

Liverpool (my very close rivals)

Boca Juniors (not an unmanaged team)

Then

Fenerbache

Bordeaux

Los Angeles

Flamengo

and also

Real Madrid

Chelsea

Bayern Munich

Chivas

GC 73 by the way :rolleyes:

Sent a ticket about dan wally and Tim Phillips and got this reply:

Hi David' date='

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have now investigated this matter and reversed the transfer(s) due to being unusual and/or dubious.The Cheat Prevention System is now aware of the manager(s) and will ensure no cheating happens on the account(s) in question.

Regards

SM Support Team[/i']

This refers to GC 94 but I'm guessing most of their other deals have been reversed. Interesting that they've kept their teams and no reduction in rep. though.

The dodgy deals between those 2 in gc107 have been reversed aswell.