Los Angeles

Flamengo

and also

Real Madrid

Chelsea

Bayern Munich

Chivas

GC 73 by the way :rolleyes:

Tell me about it. In 105 Madrid, Barca and Sevilla are all in one group. Then you've got Rennes, Blackburn and Olympiacos together.

• Replies 60.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sent a ticket about dan wally and Tim Phillips and got this reply:

Hi David' date='

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have now investigated this matter and reversed the transfer(s) due to being unusual and/or dubious.The Cheat Prevention System is now aware of the manager(s) and will ensure no cheating happens on the account(s) in question.

Regards

SoccerManager.com Support Team

SM Support Team[/i']

This refers to GC 94 but I'm guessing most of their other deals have been reversed. Interesting that they've kept their teams and no reduction in rep. though.

Finally SM sort it out!

Guest Abdel Zizi

That was Tom's fault' date=' he made up a random number as a tounge-in-cheek comment after suspecting Bos had sold the account, don't think anyone was actually stupid enough to pay £300 for an account.[/quote']

Quite the contrary. I know Tom (Radebe) said that amount as a random number. I thereafter send Bosanceros a PM asking if this was true. He said no, but he was about to sell his account for less and he didn't know how much he could get for it. After I asked about the 300, he must have had that amount in his mind. A few days later he PM'ed back saying he actually found a suitor for 300 bucks. Hence why I had evidence he was selling his account for 300 bucks.

Yet again how do SM come up with these SMFA groups

Man Utd (me)

Barcelona (Jenks - defending champions)

Liverpool (my very close rivals)

Boca Juniors (not an unmanaged team)

Then

Fenerbache

Bordeaux

Los Angeles

Flamengo

and also

Real Madrid

Chelsea

Bayern Munich

Chivas

GC 73 by the way :rolleyes:

HOLY CHICKEN DIPPER, My Real Madrid need to perform much better than last season to pass the group stage, finished second last season in the group stage, did manage to get to the final, but lost 3-2 to Barca :(

GC 99 - Napoli recently tookover this team; still in the tinkering stage and not fussed about results yet. Quite pleasantly surprised Rafeal Van der Vaart joins for Walter Gargano and Torres Juanfran plus £5' date='000,000. Charles N'Zogbia also arrived from an unmanaged club.

Looking to offload Lavezzi, Denis & Boselli. Could be tempted to part with Edin Dzeko if the offer is right.[/quote']

Agree another deal which see's German Denis & Mauro Boselli leave for Toulouse in return for Andre-Pierre Gignac.

Maggio___Hamsik___?___Van der Vaart

Dzeko______Gignac

Guest MR. HAMMER

GC128 Sao Paulo News:

PANTELIC FA 90 has joined for 15M happy as had the cash to splash and he was the best Striker for that fee.

MAKELEL 90 is joining for 10M nice player see him holding over 89 this season so happy to pay that.

PEREZ 19-83 has just joined Zaragoza on loan he is joining for 5M over all think will be a nice profet see him hiting 85-86.

YAMADA 20-85 is joining for 6.1M nice deal as a lot of teams wanted him so happy to beat them.

Sent a ticket about dan wally and Tim Phillips and got this reply:

Hi David' date='

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have now investigated this matter and reversed the transfer(s) due to being unusual and/or dubious.The Cheat Prevention System is now aware of the manager(s) and will ensure no cheating happens on the account(s) in question.

Regards

SoccerManager.com Support Team

SM Support Team[/i']

This refers to GC 94 but I'm guessing most of their other deals have been reversed. Interesting that they've kept their teams and no reduction in rep. though.

Nice one and glad they did something other than give me a smart Alec reply to my 2nd ticket.

Also in 94 inter looking to deal and selling pazzini for best cash offer

Some of the counters ive been getting are stupid, really annoying too.

Im Cska Moskva.

Transfer Message

CSKA Moskva have made an offer to Lyon for Mathieu FLAMINI of £4,000,000 plus Matteo BRIGHI and Mohammed ZIDAN

Okay not the greatest offer but for an initial offer thats pretty good.

Counter

Transfer Message

Lyon have made a counter offer to CSKA Moskva for Mathieu FLAMINI of £15,000,000 plus Aly CISSOKHO and Alan DZAGOEV ????????????:mad:

Flamini now the quality of a decent 92+ player or something? Maybe im a bit behind on things:o.

He then sends this PM

Sent: 9 Aug 2010 18:55

Subject: Player Enquiry: CISSOKHO, Aly

18m?

Sorry if this is spam Just gets on me tittys a bit.

Haha if im gonna sell a 95 it's not gunna include VDV :P

Whats wrong with VDV one of Madrid's most impressive players last season :confused::confused:

Anyhow can see your upset, dunno what you are complaning about my reserves took it easy on you in 91 you should be grateful :P

17 points im sure you can chase me down ;):P

PS: once you get past maritimo of course ;):P

Whats wrong with VDV one of Madrid's most impressive players last season :confused::confused:

Anyhow can see your upset' date=' dunno what you are complaning about my reserves took it easy on you in 91 you should be grateful :P

17 points im sure you can chase me down ;):P

PS: once you get past maritimo of course ;):P[/quote']

Oh i've given up on the league i have no idea what happened

Just got back in time to set tactics for tonights games, will do a quick round-up of last night!

Gold Championship 74: SMFA Champs Cup Semi-Final Leg 2

Chelsea 0 - 0 Real Madrid (Real Madrid win 2-1 on aggregate)

Delighted to secure passage to my first SMFA Champs Cup Final which will be against Benfica. Tommorow we face Atletico Madrid in the Spainish Cup Final with the SMFA Champs Cup final being played out on Friday night. Have played 4 games in 8 days after these fixtures have been completed and with a large number of injuries being picked up towards the end of the season (Diego, Marchisio, Cissokho, L. Diarra, Garay) it's been tough sending out a solid team for each game.

Hoping we can win both trophies to end the season with a Charity Shield, Division 1 title, Spainish Cup and SMFA Champs Cup before kicking off next season with another Charity Shield Final and a first SMFA SuperCup final should we do the business on Friday...

GC 15 PSV sold Pique for Westermann' date=' Suarez and Howedes, HAPPY with the deal as all of players will be in starting lineup :P

Now looking to sell Alonso :o[/quote']

Amazing deal, well done fella, even more so considering your a PSV. Those players will clearly come in handy ;)

Im offering a heck of alot more 3 for 1's these days, which is ridiculous, but i gotta do what i gotta do :o