• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

GC 15 PSV sold Pique for Westermann' date=' Suarez and Howedes, HAPPY with the deal as all of players will be in starting lineup :P

Now looking to sell Alonso :o[/quote']

Im the one giving the other 3, very rare for me to do it, But ive been after a top CB for ages and they dont come much better than Pique:D

Yeh i look forward to coming 2nd i suppose :P

I almost guarantee you'll finish ahead of me' date=' for the simple reason, no matter how good i've made a Club America side in the past, they do nothing... They beat top sides with there 2nd team on SM, and lose to teams like Estudiantes Tecos in the league, but i'm going to give them another chance :D.

I would join also but it would be a shame to make you finish 3rd and stelly finish 2nd. Plus you two always seem to have so much fun i'd hate to intrude... ;)

Dare you to join, 3 Midlanders joining Mexico ;) Would be class.

I almost guarantee you'll finish ahead of me' date=' for the simple reason, no matter how good i've made a Club America side in the past, they do nothing... They beat top sides with there 2nd team on SM, and lose to teams like Estudiantes Tecos in the league, but i'm going to give them another chance :D.

i never have luck in mexico, will be my first Atlas

Dare you to join, 3 Midlanders joining Mexico ;) Would be class.[/quote']

I would join also but it would be a shame to make you finish 3rd and stelly finish 2nd. Plus you two always seem to have so much fun i'd hate to intrude... ;)

prove it...

So your worse than I gave you credit for :P who's the muppet now? :D

Still you :P Since i took over i have had three league games this is how they went ;

Liverpool 5

Everton 3

Liverpool 1

Bolton 0

Liverpool 2

Chelsea 0

Now, is that bad ? ;):P I'd be looking over your shoulder if i were you :P

Still you :P Since i took over i have had three league games this is how they went ;

Liverpool 5

Everton 3

Liverpool 1

Bolton 0

Liverpool 2

Chelsea 0

Now' date=' is that bad ? ;):P I'd be looking over your shoulder if i were you :P[/quote']

Wednesday's game will show if I have to be concerned or not :D