• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

How long did it take people to win their first honour?

I've been a GM since January 2009 and I've won no honours in any GCs I've been in (GC 7 and GC 54' date=' but I wasn't in GC 54 for very long).[/quote']

I think mine took a month or two, won most of mine recently though since making small clubs big and making big clubs bigger :P.

How long did it take people to win their first honour?

I've been a GM since January 2009 and I've won no honours in any GCs I've been in (GC 7 and GC 54' date=' but I wasn't in GC 54 for very long).[/quote']

Took me six months, and took me 4 months to get a club worthy of winning an honour

GC120: Napoli - With the news that Javier Hernandez had joined on loan just before kickoff both the young Mexican, Javier Hernandez and Karim Ait-Fana, who completed his move yesterday will set up a partnership tonight again Panathinaikos in the second leg of our SMFA shield round 2 meeting.

Result: 3-2 (6-2 on aggregate)

First half debut goals from Javier Hernandez and Karim Ait-Fana followed with a goal from Mauricio Isla all in the opening 33 minutes. But we still cruise through to the next round where we'll face OGC Nice. :D

Ezequiel Lavezzi can go for £30 million or £15 million and a decent prospect 85+. :)

GC 5 Internazionale lose 3-0 at home to the big rival Milan' date=' ok fair enough i lost but, BUT :mad::mad::mad::mad: i had 31 shots to his 11:mad::mad: and yet i couldnt score!!!!!! :mad:[/quote']

Sean, dont be mad, you've got to get used to this for when we do the mexican challenge in 129 :P.

That reminds me, i've been a very lazy boy this summer, so text me in the morning at around 9 to make sure i'm up and ready ;).

Sean' date=' dont be mad, you've got to get used to this for when we do the mexican challenge in 129 :P.

That reminds me, i've been a very lazy boy this summer, so text me in the morning at around 9 to make sure i'm up and ready ;).[/quote']

I can't mate :L phones at my dads lmao i probs wont be up either lool, send a blank text to 07805080107 and i'll text you off that mate :)

Good luck with that :P.

Your Chairman values Ezequiel LAVEZZI at £8' date='340,000.

Your Chairman will allow you to pay up to £14,868,650 for Ezequiel LAVEZZI.[/quote']

That's a shock man. I thought you could pay £99.9 million for any player over 93, and over 90 upto like £50 million. Ohwell i've got two very tempting offers on going at the moment. But £14.8 million. That's weird. :confused:

That's a shock man. I thought you could pay £99.9 million for any player over 93' date=' and over 90 upto like £50 million. Ohwell i've got two very tempting offers on going at the moment. But £14.8 million. That's weird. :confused:[/quote']

He probably has loads of 90+ fwds

GC28 ATLETICO MADRID eased past Celta Vigo 4-0 in the Spanish cup 1st rd..

GC33 ARSENAL go through to the SMFA shield 1/4 final by the skin of their teeth, losing 2-1 on the nite to Shakhtar agg 3-3 but winning 4-1 on penalties..

GC48 ROMA go into the 3rd rd of the SMFA shield after beating Zenit 2-1 on the nite 5-3 agg

GC66 ATLETICO MADRID got a 1-1 against Hamburger in the SMFA championships group stage and just managed to qualify for the next round by goal-difference..

GC116 MILAN get one foot into the SMFA semi's after beating Abdel Zizi's Benfica 2-0 in the 1/4 final 1st leg

GC125 LIVERPOOL 2nd string got a wake up call as they exit the Eglish Shield 1st by losing 2-1 to WBA... Streller got the goal..

GC128 FENERBAHCE lose 3-2 to Undinese in the 1st leg rd 1 of the SMFA shield...

Guest drseanfitz

GC36: Bayern Munich win the shield,

My first proper German GC honour, beating Hannover 2-1, and didn't even realise it was the final, thought it was just another round of the cup

took over them minutes before their 3rd round shield tie a month or two back, so I can count this one(unlike Leverkusen in 99 who I took over the day of the final)

GC 123: Celtic beat Bayern Munchen in the SMFA CUP 6-1 with 5 members of the staring 11 being my second string side celtic now to go right to the top of group F, with a real chance of making it into the knock out rounds :D

Guest Higgy

Just 4 games tonight..

GC 51: Hamburg 4-1 Fortuna Dusseldorf - Hamburg thrash Fortuna 4-1 to advance to the German Shield Semi's.

GC 92: Marseille 7-2 Le Mans UC 72 - A 9 goal thriller see's Marseille through to the French shield final where we face PSG.

GC 118: FC Schalke 1-4 Juventus - Juve batter FC Schalke to top the group with one game left to go. Goals from Falcao, Albin, Diego and Poulsen.

GC 123: Bayern Munich 1-6 Celtic - :o:eek: nothing else to say really..

Some good Some back results...

GC 1 Helsingborgs IF lost Scandinavia Cup Quarter Final to Lyn Oslo 1-0 in close game...

GC 2 Bolton lost to MANU in english cup 4th round after penalties...while i had 65% of possession in game.....

GC 3 Palermo won 2-0 against unmanaged Piacenza in Italian shield semi final goals from Bresciano and Cigarini.

GC 15 won 3-2 against unmanaged Vitesse in Holland&Belgium cup's second round, hat-trick from Koevermars.

GC 41 Fiorentina won 1-0 against unmanaged AlbinoLeffe in Italian shield semi final, goal came from Rotan.

GC 42 Shakhtar won 3-2 against unmanaged Amkar side in Russian shield semi final, hat-trick from Kleber.

GC 98 Sao Paulo lost afther penalties to Flamengo in second Brazillian shields round... very very annoyed, can't compare this season to last one, i blame it on Ronaldo :D

GC 128 Inter draw 2-2 against Boca Juniors in SMFA cup on top of that Torres gets injuried for 6 weeks :mad: can't find right formation for this team, just yet.

Some good Some back results...

GC 128 Inter draw 2-2 against Boca Juniors in SMFA cup on top of that Torres gets injuried for 6 weeks :mad: can't find right formation for this team' date=' just yet.[/quote']

:D Unlucky mate Milito is doing amazing for me 4 goals in 2 games