• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

haha LMAO' date=' you beat me tonight with someone didn't you?[/quote']

Sean I always seem to beat you, you are one of my favourite opponents :P

To be fair tonight was Barca (Me) beat your Celtic 1-0 in the SMFA Cup in GC 47, so not an all together evenly matched contest unlike others

Sean I always seem to beat you' date=' you are one of my favourite opponents :P

To be fair tonight was Barca (Me) beat your Celtic 1-0 in the SMFA Cup in GC 47, so not an all together evenly matched contest unlike others[/quote']

I've beat you atleast once

Lmao i'm actually happy with that result, considering the teams that were put out i was expecting to be mauled 5-0 or something :P

Wow nearly every single one of my teams were playing tonight! They all won but mostly were insignificant cup games anyways. Did pick up a Domestic Shield in 87 didn't even know i had it :o But only game i wanted to win (and was aware of) was in GC 111, SMFA Cup Quarter leg 2.

Liverpool 4 - 1 Bayern Munich: Navas rarely scores but tonight got a hat-trick :eek: Anyway go through 7-3 on agg and have Arsenal in the semi's. Confident of winning that and (most) likely to meet Bienfait's Barca in the final who beat (an admittedly awful) Villarreal 12-0 on agg. All 4 semi finalists appear to be forumers too.

Sold several players in GC 1 today. Robinho, Pandev, Juan and Malouda out, Kuyt, Carragher, Delpierre, Jadson, Hunt, Machado, Pienaar and De Marcos in.

Mario Gomez looks likely to be the next with Barca, Real Madrid and Spartak all chasing his signature. Everyone else is available too.

So much easier to sell in this setup than buy ;)

Just grabbed a decent Racing Santander in GC11, only took them because of the youngsters such as M'vila and Giuliano, plus the 307 Million appealed, might make a nuisance of myself like most managers seem to nowadays and bid chairman value for Ronaldo or something :rolleyes:

Just put the following in the newspaper GC 126, Real Madrid.

Casillas can got for a replacement 90+ and maybe another player or cash !

Di Maria, can go for a replacement and cash.

Ramos, can go for a 90+ replacement and another player or cash.

All players can go p/e except Higuain. Raul can go for highest cash bid

All bids considered.

On a seperate note Arsenal in GC 123

Will accept p/e bids on players, see what interest I can get.

William Gallas for cash also.

Bid away if any of the above appeal to you. Cheers

GC116

Barcelona vs River Plate

fully expected to get romped, yet i see this:

Barca 1 River 1

That would be an away goal for the mighty argentine side also btw in the Round of 16 for the Champions League. Plus I scored first, those lucky spaniards:rolleyes: Another Giant Killing in the making? I've beaten Man Utd, Bordeaux, and Villareal already in this competition. I really dont think i've ever been more ecstatic to draw against another team hahah:D:p

Guest MR. HAMMER

Just grabbed a decent Racing Santander in GC11' date=' only took them because of the youngsters such as M'vila and Giuliano, plus the 307 Million appealed, might make a nuisance of myself like most managers seem to nowadays and bid chairman value for Ronaldo or something :rolleyes:[/quote']

DOSSENA 15M and he is yours mate

Just grabbed a decent Racing Santander in GC11' date=' only took them because of the youngsters such as M'vila and Giuliano, plus the 307 Million appealed, might make a nuisance of myself like most managers seem to nowadays and bid chairman value for Ronaldo or something :rolleyes:[/quote']

One of my old teams, must have been raided a bit to have that much.

had about £6m when i quit.

Just back from work and the first thing I noticed was a counter offer on a bid for Chivu he wanted Robben in a straight swap. Thought my original offer must have been a shocker but it was actually rather fair imo, Niang + Guti.

My nights been ok from the looks of things reached a few domestic cup/shield finals. But tonights most important result was...

GC117 Chelsea - English Cup Final, Chelsea lost 3-0 to Liverpool. Disappointed as the stats are very even but these things happen.

GC46 Real Madrid - Javier Hernandez and Fabio Coentrao complete a move to Real Madrid in a swap for young Centre-Back Ezequiel Garay.

Just back from work and the first thing I noticed was a counter offer on a bid for Chivu he wanted Robben in a straight swap. Thought my original offer must have been a shocker but it was actually rather fair imo' date=' Niang + Guti.

My nights been ok from the looks of things reached a few domestic cup/shield finals. But tonights most important result was...

GC117 Chelsea - English Cup Final, Chelsea lost 3-0 to Liverpool. Disappointed as the stats are very even but these things happen.

GC46 Real Madrid - Javier Hernandez and Fabio Coentrao complete a move to Real Madrid in a swap for young Centre-Back Ezequiel Garay.

What a deal!:eek:

Just had the 3 games but won them all :)

GC125 Napoli Not really enjoying this side however a 3-0 win puts us through into the 3rd round of the Italian Shield.

GC18 Lille OSC Big big fan of this team. Beat Lyon on penalties after a 2-2 draw to go into the 4th round of the French Shield.

GC5 IFK Göteborg Also really like this one. Into the semis of the Scandinavian Cup after a 3-0 win.

Nice dealing there. I also always start asking if a player is available.

I had to PM him as Hernandez was out on loan to an unmanaged side, I offered Metzelder, Dembele or Guti in a straight swap but he said he wanted Garay and would give Coantrao and Hernandez, which I was quick to accept. :o

I had to PM him as Hernandez was out on loan to an unmanaged side' date=' I offered Metzelder, Dembele or Guti in a straight swap but he said he wanted Garay and would give Coantrao and Hernandez, which I was quick to accept. :o[/quote']

So basically he proposed the deal? That makes it even better!:P

Sold several players in GC 1 today. Robinho' date=' Pandev, Juan and Malouda out, Kuyt, Carragher, Delpierre, Jadson, Hunt, Machado, Pienaar and De Marcos in.

Mario Gomez looks likely to be the next with Barca, Real Madrid and Spartak all chasing his signature. Everyone else is available too.

So much easier to sell in this setup than buy ;)[/quote']

I like those deals. Your squad got bigger, you got some younger players with potential and all without losing much quality.

Manchester City - Gold Championship 56:

The under-achieving Manchester City beat Bari 1-0 in the SMFA Champions Cup groups. I have Udinese on the final day who are second, Barcelona have Bari who have already won the SMFA Group (:o), my City and Barca are current on 6 points in 3rd and 4th meaning I either need Bari to do a miracle and beat Barca and a win against Udinese would do it for me, or I would need a significance goal difference as I'm on -6 with Barcelona, shocking, I know.

Real Madrid - God Championship 110:

Real crash out of the SMFA Champions Cup Quarter Finals. Losing 1-0 on the first leg, Robben got an early goal and ask the second half was coming to an end Alexandre Pato scored late on to seal a place in the semi's for Internazionale. Not too bothered about the loss, there is always next season where I should have more depth and able to compete alot more with some big teams.

Carlisle United - Gold Championship 123:

Thought I would post my squad here too. After being in charge of Carlisle United for quite some time now, they are still waiting for alot of rating changes to come around the corner but as it stands, Carlisle are currently second in the league and have on form strikers that are bagging goals every game. Here I will post my current starting 11 and second string, enjoy.

Starting 11:

I. Kardum (80)

P. Dreska (82) C. Cathcart (82) M. Radovanovic (80)

I. Sesar (78)

V. Galiulin (77) S. Hojski (78) D. Antolic (80) M. Riveros (84)

J. Petr (82) D. Welbeck (85)

Average rating: 81

Average age: 21

Average value: £3.1 million pounds

On loan: C. Cathcart and D. Welbeck

Second Starting 11:

I. Kardum (80)

S. Strandberg (75) D. Moldovanov (78) A. Zarifovic (78)

R. Johansen (75)

T. Dodlek (78) L. Jagacic (77) C. Kleiven (78) A. Shoukri (78)

I. Santini (78) Z. Abahassine (77)

Average rating: 77

Average age: 21

Average value: £1.4 million pounds

On loan: None

Overall I am very happy with my work so far at Carlisle United. I currently have bids set on players aswell as a few being sold on very soon as soon as we get bids from other teams. The whole team can be viewed here, feel free to leave your thoughts on my work so far.