• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Guest Abdel Zizi

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

It's definitely the way forward' date=' what deals you got so far then?

I've already agreed 2 pretty good deals :).[/quote']

Haven't agreed anything yet.

I hate new GC's though, since the last year or so, quality has gone down drastically. GC's aren't "elite" anymore. The amount of questionable people in these new GC's is afwul.

Haven't agreed anything yet.

I hate new GC's though' date=' since the last year or so, quality has gone down drastically. GC's aren't "elite" anymore. The amount of questionable people in these new GC's is afwul[/b'].

I hate to have to agree with you there mate, it's embarassing.

Guest Abdel Zizi

I hate to have to agree with you there mate' date=' it's embarassing.[/quote']

You'd think that joining older GC's would be therefore benificial, but on the contrary: I get cash offers for my top players everyday in GC8, GC10, ect..

Really a shame.

Guest Abdel Zizi

gc 97: galatasaray complete the signing of andrea pirlo for cv from unmanaged olympiacos :D

midfield is now pirlo' date=' schweinsteiger, elia, gentner[/quote']

Saw him free, and even had the money, but decided not to buy him. He was available for 5 days already before you put in a bid.

GC42 Man United - Foster and Kuszczak both available for cash or an 88 player any other position. Cash bids would have to be in excess of £12m.

GC129 Fiorentina - Still open to offers on all 90+ rated players. Gilardino, Vargas, Jovetic, Frey and loads more still available. PM me to pre-arrange deals. Age not too much of a factor. Boruc can go for for an 88 who isnt a Gk.

I am Feyenoord in GC 129 and am willing to listen to deals for the following players:

Ramon Darley

Dani Fernandez

Andre Bahia

Kamohelo Mokotjo

Karim El Ahmadi

Philani Khwela

Sekou Cisse

Jon Dahl Tomasson

Kermit Erasmus

Please note though for the younger players I may decide not to sell them yet if I think I have a chance of getting a better price later on.

All Dutch players are absolutely not for sale at any price, so you can all end your premature interests in Wijnaldum, Fer etc as they are not going anywhere. I am only interested in Dutch players too.

Ugh' date=' I'm about to drop out of the transfermarket in GC129.

So many awful, awful offers I recieve.[/quote']

Yep, me too. Sad as it is. Udinese excepted my 17.5mil offer for Kwadwo ASAMOAH then cancelled it 10 mins later