Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

I am Feyenoord in GC 129 and am willing to listen to deals for the following players:

Ramon Darley

Dani Fernandez

Andre Bahia

Kamohelo Mokotjo

Karim El Ahmadi

Philani Khwela

Sekou Cisse

Jon Dahl Tomasson

Kermit Erasmus

Please note though for the younger players I may decide not to sell them yet if I think I have a chance of getting a better price later on.

All Dutch players are absolutely not for sale at any price' date=' so you can all end your premature interests in Wijnaldum, Fer etc as they are not going anywhere. I am only interested in Dutch players too.[/quote']

I have a few Dutch players available at PSV, check it out.

• Replies 60.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Guest Abdel Zizi

I am Feyenoord in GC 129 and am willing to listen to deals for the following players:

Ramon Darley

Dani Fernandez

Andre Bahia

Kamohelo Mokotjo

Karim El Ahmadi

Philani Khwela

Sekou Cisse

Jon Dahl Tomasson

Kermit Erasmus

Please note though for the younger players I may decide not to sell them yet if I think I have a chance of getting a better price later on.

All Dutch players are absolutely not for sale at any price' date=' so you can all end your premature interests in Wijnaldum, Fer etc as they are not going anywhere. I am only interested in Dutch players too.[/quote']

How much would you want for Van Aanholt?

I'm afraid Van Aanholt is not for sale, certainly not for cash anyway.

Since Feyenoord bar Wijnaldum are really bad irl this year, I can't see us dealing.

By the way, I advise you to buy all sorts of players, instead of Dutch only. How will you ever be able to buy all good Dutch players if you only buy Dutch ones. You can never have them all this way.

I have a few Dutch players available at PSV' date=' check it out.[/quote']

Great.

I was going to post what I want for each player so have a look here at what deal I'd like to do (this is aimed at everybody in the game world):

Ramon Darley - I still haven't decided if I want to sell him so I'm unsure.

Dani Fernandez - I'd like a similarly rated left back as I'm a bit short there with Lumb being on loan.

Andre Bahia - A similarly rated centre back or a mid 80s rated centre back and a low 80s rated right back.

Kamohelo Mokotjo - I'm not sure about him yet.

Karim El Ahmadi - Identically rated central midfielder.

Philani Khwela - I'm not sure about him yet.

Sekou Cisse - Two young forwards, around the 82-84 range.

Jon Dahl Tomasson - Either an identically rated, slightly younger forward or Two younger forwards around the 85 mark.

Kermit Erasmus - I haven't decided about him.

I'm afraid Van Aanholt is not for sale' date=' certainly not for cash anyway.

Since Feyenoord bar Wijnaldum are really bad irl this year, I can't see us dealing.

By the way, I advise you to buy all sorts of players, instead of Dutch only. [b']How will you ever be able to buy all good Dutch players if you only buy Dutch ones. [/b]You can never have them all this way.

This sentence I don't get.

INTERNAZIONALE GC 21

Rooney and kaka can leave for part exchange, need a repalcement for each

BRISTOL CITY GC 26

MILEVSKIY 25 CF 90 is available for part exchange

J.COLE is also available for part ex, need a replacement winger

cacau 89 fwd and frau 88 fwd, looking to swap these two for a 90+ age unimportant

AJAX GC 99

ADRIANO, PANTELIC, SUAREZ and any other 90+ player can leave for part ex

Guest Abdel Zizi

This sentence I don't get.

For instance, you bring in all good Dutch players bar Robben, RVP and Sneijder. How will you ever get them? Nobody will sell you them, as you only have inferior Dutch players to give.

You will only be able to buy all good players from 1 country if you buy all sorts of players for the first 2 years.

Like my Genoa, I wouldbe able to buy all good Italians, but only because I bought players like Higuain first which I can trade for the best of Italians.

Guest Abdel Zizi

GC129 Napoli

Napoli agree a blockbuster deal that see's young stars marek hamsik and edinson cavani heading to bayern munchen with napoli getting arjen robben in exchange :).

Two concepts:

Overpay and 1-man team:p

For instance' date=' you bring in all good Dutch players bar Robben, RVP and Sneijder. How will you ever get them? Nobody will sell you them, as you only have inferior Dutch players to give.

You will only be able to buy all good players from 1 country if you buy all sorts of players for the first 2 years.

Like my Genoa, I wouldbe able to buy all good Italians, but only because I bought players like Higuain first which I can trade for the best of Italians.[/quote']

I understand what you mean now, like if I went to the Inter manager and said Wijaldum + Fer = Sneijder and he accepted, I'd have a great player but I don't have enough good players to do that and assemble a good squad. If the players I buy now rise a bit I could do it, as I'd have more players to use.

Guest Abdel Zizi

I understand what you mean now' date=' like if I went to the Inter manager and said Wijaldum + Fer = Sneijder and he accepted, I'd have a great player but I don't have enough good players to do that and assemble a good squad. If the players I buy now rise a bit I could do it, as I'd have more players to use.[/quote']

Two things stil lare wrong.

1) With the team you have now and the quality (no offence of course), you'd be playing this game for decades before seeing your young Dutch players being good enough to get Sniejder or RVP.

2) If you ARE good enough to do these deals, you'd still be giving your better Dutch players away. You can't build a good Dutch squad if you have to give these Dutch players away in PE's.

3) What if a new Dutch player was added to the database: Ozyakup. Big talent. You buy him and he rises to 92 within two years. So what? You have to keep your good Dutch player, so you still have nothing to give for Sneijder.

In short, you need (many) foreign risers to build a financially strong team and to have something to give in exhange for Dutch players without giving away Dutch players yourself.

Guest Abdel Zizi

Well I'm not going for players of that rating range' date=' it's far too expensive for me.[/quote']

Right now they are far to good, but eventually, it has to be your goal to buy the best Dutch players there are. What would be your choice: 40 Dutch players without the 5 best Dutch players in the world, or all good Dutch players there are?

1) With the team you have now and the quality (no offence of course)' date=' you'd be playing this game for decades before seeing your young Dutch players being good enough to get Sniejder or RVP.

2) If you ARE good enough to do these deals, you'd still be giving your better Dutch players away. You can't build a good Dutch squad if you have to give these Dutch players away in PE's.

3) What if a new Dutch player was added to the database: Ozyakup. Big talent. You buy him and he rises to 92 within two years. So what? You have to keep your good Dutch player, so you still have nothing to give for Sneijder.

In short, you need (many) foreign risers to build a financially strong team and to have something to give in exhange for Dutch players without giving away Dutch players yourself.[/quote']

That last paragraph has been proven by a few managers. So, I agree fully.

Best I can say is Hartlepool in GC9. Had loads of top young players from around the world. With alot of wheeling and dealing its now the best all English team I have seen on SM. Check them out if you haven't seen them.

Real Madrid Castilla in GC7 the same. I think it was GC7 anyway. :o

That last paragraph has been proven by a few managers. So' date=' I agree fully.

Best I can say is Hartlepool in GC9. Had loads of top young players from around the world. With alot of wheeling and dealing its now the best all English team I have seen on SM. Check them out if you haven't seen them.

Real Madrid Castilla in GC7 the same. I think it was GC7 anyway. :o[/quote']

Yeah it is GC7 ! Awesome team.

And its probably the route im now going to have to go down ! all my targets ill miss out on !

Plus if i limit myself to spanish only for Athletic Club, i cant even buy money spinners from different nationalities. Long term Abdels and the above two examples of strategies are correct

1) With the team you have now and the quality (no offence of course)' date=' you'd be playing this game for decades before seeing your young Dutch players being good enough to get Sniejder or RVP.

In short, you need (many) foreign risers to build a financially strong team and to have something to give in exhange for Dutch players without giving away Dutch players yourself.[/quote']

good to hear Ozyakup in an example :) great talent

Guest Abdel Zizi

Yeah it is GC7 ! Awesome team.

And its probably the route im now going to have to go down ! all my targets ill miss out on !

Plus if i limit myself to spanish only for Athletic Club' date=' i cant even buy money spinners from different nationalities. Long term Abdels and the above two examples of strategies are correct[/quote']

Best thing to do is don't worry about nationality at all and buy every player you'd normally buy. Only exception is you jump on every Spanish player that get's added via the new players list.

Best thing to do is don't worry about nationality at all and buy every player you'd normally buy. Only exception is you jump on every Spanish player that get's added via the new players list.

Got to agree with Abdel on that one.

I'm still waiting on you lot offering me players for loan for MK Dons in gc126 btw :P

Oh and also Abdel..Villa will wait for the next couple of days for you to get the cash together buddy. :)

Guest MR. HAMMER

Well well well:

GC85 just became the best GC for me even with some of my best sides in GC1 and more,

and do you no why Abdel Zizi is now the Celtic manager and gess what I am Rangers this is going to be the best setup for me as long as he is here.

Well well well:

GC85 just became the best GC for me even with some of my best sides in GC1 and more' date='

and do you no why Abdel Zizi is now the Celtic manager and gess what I am Rangers this is going to be the best setup for me as long as he is here.[/quote']

How does it taste?

Guest MR. HAMMER

How does it taste?

MMMMMMMM

Verry verry nice there is 15 games and we are on the same points this is going to be fun there is still teams in the spl if anyone wants to join us