Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

GC129 - PSV

Coming into the Philips Stadion are; Mario Mandzukic (88), Artem Milveskiy (90), Favio Grosso (89) and Alesandro Del Piero (92).

Players departing Eindhoven are; Jermaine Lens (86), Stijn Wuytens (83), Ola Toivonen (88), Nordin Amrabat (86), Danny Koevermans (88) and Ibrahim Afellay (90)..

Still selling; Steve Olfers (84), Orlando Engleaar (89) and Andy Van der Meyde (78) for cash.

For P/E I still have Balázs Dzudzsak (89) available..

• Replies 60.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Just sold Ochoa in GC129, doesn't sound alot at the moment but give it a month or two and this deal will be one of the best deals done in the GC, 9.5 Million plus Denis Boyko of Dynamo Kyiv.

Also... Many other players yet to have bids accepted, get bidding ;).

I read that and just laughed' date=' no description or anything.[/quote']

Lmao...I was kinda thinking of posting something like that for my Cheltenham :o

Kinda looking forward to this challenge I've set myself......A step too far?:confused: Guess I'll soon find out:D

This one made my day :D:p:eek:B)

GC 129

HELP AT QPR NEEDED

Posted by: paul neeson (Queens Park Rangers )

HELP

Quite rude as well, moaned about how nobody wants his players and how he cant sign anybody, offered him Montenegro for cash as well as telling him to transfer list and advertise his players to get some cash in, not even a thank you :rolleyes:.

Guest Abdel Zizi

Got to agree with Abdel on that one.

I'm still waiting on you lot offering me players for loan for MK Dons in gc126 btw :P

Oh and also Abdel..Villa will wait for the next couple of days for you to get the cash together buddy. :)

That's great news! I'm currently trying to sell a lot of players' date=' so I can buy him asap. Thx bud!

Well well well:

GC85 just became the best GC for me even with some of my best sides in GC1 and more,

and do you no why Abdel Zizi is now the Celtic manager and gess what I am Rangers this is going to be the best setup for me as long as he is here.

Ought to be good. I've inherited a nice Celtic. The former manager Alex Marlor won the domestic treble last season, he managed to qualify for the SMFA knockouts in a group with Inter, AC Milan and CSKA and he won the shield this season before quitting.

Now to kill Rangers domestically until the world is no more.

Guest MR. HAMMER

Ought to be good. I've inherited a nice Celtic. The former manager Alex Marlor won the domestic treble last season, he managed to qualify for the SMFA knockouts in a group with Inter, AC Milan and CSKA and he won the shield this season before quitting.

Now to kill Rangers domestically until the world is no more.

LOL we will see D.Murphy will be the next legend in the SPL for 6M nice deal.

this is for all that is looking for a chaling join me and Abdel Zizi in the spl in 85 there is a thread up so come join.

headache:eek::eek::eek:

Benfica have made an offer to Lyon to swap Óscar CARDOZO and Maxi PEREIRA for Miralem PJANIC

now I am in a pickle:confused::confused::confused:

Isn't Cardoza walking around with a bullet lodged in his head, and never going to play the game agsin? Wouldn't touch it with a barge pole myself

Isn't Cardoza walking around with a bullet lodged in his head' date=' and never going to play the game agsin? Wouldn't touch it with a barge pole myself[/quote']

Think you're thinking ofr Cabanas(sp?). Cardozo plays for Benfica and hit 91 this season. :)

headache:eek::eek::eek:

Benfica have made an offer to Lyon to swap Óscar CARDOZO and Maxi PEREIRA for Miralem PJANIC

now I am in a pickle:confused::confused::confused:

If you are Lyon then it would not be a headache for me. I would accept 100%

Isn't Cardoza walking around with a bullet lodged in his head' date=' and never going to play the game agsin? Wouldn't touch it with a barge pole myself[/quote']

He (Cabanas) is determined to put it behind him and has vowed to come back better. Wanted to play in the World Cup also but he just wasn't fit enough.

Almost one year on, does anyone know whatever happened to this:

Work In Progress: New Gold Championship Format

July 28th, 2009 by SM Dev (Ste)

We have reviewed the current structure of the Gold Championships and have decided to work on a new format.

For those of you who are not aware the elite Gold Championships contain multiple national leagues running at the same time in a huge Game World, and you have the chance to manage a club from one of the 15 national leagues within the current format.

The new format will contain the following leagues:

American League - 1 Division (with 18 clubs);

Argentine League - 1 Division (with 20 clubs);

Australian League - 1 Division (with 10 clubs);

Belgian League - 1 Division (with 18 clubs);

Brazilian League - 1 Division (with 20 clubs);

Danish League - 1 Division (with 10 clubs);

Dutch League - 1 Division (with 18 clubs);

English League - 5 Division (with 20 clubs per division);

French League - 2 Division (with 20 clubs per division);

German League - 3 Division (with 20 clubs per division);

Greek League- 1 Division (with 18 clubs);

Italian League - 3 Division (with 20 clubs per division);

Japanese League -1 Division (with 18 clubs);

Mexican - 1 Division (with 18 clubs);

Portuguese League - 2 Divisions (with 16 clubs per division).

Russian League - 1 Division (with 20 clubs);

Scottish League - 4 Division (with 10 clubs per division);

Spanish League - 2 Division (with 20 clubs per division);

Swedish League - 1 Division (with 16 clubs);

Turkish League - 1 Division (with 18 clubs);

The new format for the elite Gold Championships will be ready by the end of September 2009.

Searched the news archive but couldn't see anything saying it wasn't happening, but as it's now 11 months overdue i guess SM have just binned the idea? :confused:

Guest MR. HAMMER

Already? Blimey.. Should've given it a bit more time mate.

the league would have been a walk need a chaling for once so if anyone is in a league and need a manager just say.