• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Guest MR. HAMMER

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Estudiantes will be my home in this league.

Stadium: 50,000

Best Player: VERON (91)

Cash To Start With: 15M

Players over 88+: 8

could not help my self have my fave player Veron there is only one Veron one Veron!!

Haha yea he sure is ;)

Anyways i decided to take Lokomotiv Moscow what with Stifler' date=' Rhys and a couple others in Russia. Selling most folks for cash so get bidding ;)[/quote']

I would go to Russia but I heard its very cold over there, and all the birds end up in the UK anyway :P

Guest Abdel Zizi

I would go to Russia but I heard its very cold over there' date=' and all the birds end up in the UK anyway :P[/quote']

Now that's a misplaced post!

Twice as much people die this summer in Russia compared to other summers, as the forrests are constantly on fire due to the hot whether. Moscow is under a constant layer of smog, and people literally choke to death, all because it's hot.

GC129- Celtic...

I intend on creating another thread like my KUBAN GC126 M/r Thread for my Celtic, just wondering If the manager of Rangers or that is on the forum and if so like Sean did on that thread join me to keep an active M/R Thread, as atm it being 6 weeks and shocking weather i have spear time, intill Friday then on holiday for a week but then after that will continue to post :)

Guest Abdel Zizi

Genoa + Portugal (GC45)

Selling a few players, including David Silva. Not because he joined City or anything, but because I want to play my favorite players there.

Almost one year on' date=' does anyone know whatever happened to this:

Work In Progress: New Gold Championship Format

July 28th, 2009 by SM Dev (Ste)

We have reviewed the current structure of the Gold Championships and have decided to work on a new format.

For those of you who are not aware the elite Gold Championships contain multiple national leagues running at the same time in a huge Game World, and you have the chance to manage a club from one of the 15 national leagues within the current format.

The new format will contain the following leagues:

American League - 1 Division (with 18 clubs);

Argentine League - 1 Division (with 20 clubs);

Australian League - 1 Division (with 10 clubs);

Belgian League - 1 Division (with 18 clubs);

Brazilian League - 1 Division (with 20 clubs);

Danish League - 1 Division (with 10 clubs);

Dutch League - 1 Division (with 18 clubs);

English League - 5 Division (with 20 clubs per division);

French League - 2 Division (with 20 clubs per division);

German League - 3 Division (with 20 clubs per division);

Greek League- 1 Division (with 18 clubs);

Italian League - 3 Division (with 20 clubs per division);

Japanese League -1 Division (with 18 clubs);

Mexican - 1 Division (with 18 clubs);

Portuguese League - 2 Divisions (with 16 clubs per division).

Russian League - 1 Division (with 20 clubs);

Scottish League - 4 Division (with 10 clubs per division);

Spanish League - 2 Division (with 20 clubs per division);

Swedish League - 1 Division (with 16 clubs);

Turkish League - 1 Division (with 18 clubs);

The new format for the elite Gold Championships will be ready by the end of September 2009.

Searched the news archive but couldn't see anything saying it wasn't happening, but as it's now 11 months overdue i guess SM have just binned the idea? :confused:[/quote']

I guess the lack of response means that no-one is particularly fussed about seeing the new format (which to be fair is probably why SM haven't bothered implementing it :rolleyes:).

Same old dull GC format forever then, or at least until such times as the number of people paying to reserve GC teams tails off...... :(

I guess the lack of response means that no-one is particularly fussed about seeing the new format (which to be fair is probably why SM haven't bothered implementing it :rolleyes:).

Same old dull GC format forever then' date=' or at least until such times as the number of people paying to reserve GC teams tails off...... :([/quote']

I think it's more of everyone is done complaining about it, because we clearly know nothing is gonna chance in the foreseable future. As long as idiots buy clubs such as Newcastle, SM will see no reason to change anything.

Guest MR. HAMMER

GC129 Estudiantes News:

Everyone has a price bar Veron who will never be sold.

SÁNCHEZ 22 87 CM 15M

MERCADO 23 87 RB 12M

PÉREZ 24 88 RM/LM 12-20M

FERNANDEZ 26 88 STR/AM 12-20M

a lot more as well youths are in there so get bidding only selling till I pay off my tranfers.

GC129- Palermo agree the one deal which sees Javier Pastore head to Tottenham with me getting Wilson Palacios & Roman Pavylchenko. Gives me a good striker on here and a replacement for the outgoing Pastore.

GC94- Tevez completes his move to Inter with Dzeko & Gentner going the other way to Man City. More or less done for deals in this as just no activity.

GC105- Barcelona still looking to deal and would be nice to get some offers. Had one for Ribery which was 19 mil, Miroslav Stoch & Yuri Zhirkov. But wasn't accepting that, hopefully he'll like my counter of Malouda & Mikel :)