Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Benameen Sheikh has HSV in 129 and he's is bombarding me with PM's about me cancelling my Afellay deal and then when I said no he asked for Berg back:rolleyes: Then' date=' I see this in the newspaper

Bit much:rolleyes:[/quote']

Yeh he just had a go at my mate for not offering 2 90's under 30 for Elia

• Replies 60.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Guest MR. HAMMER

GC73:

PATRICIO 88 GK Loan

JONELEIT 82 CB Loan

RAMON 85 AM Loan

TAISON 86 Striker Loan

HOOPER 82 Striker Loan

WILSON 83 Loan

TRAORE 85 Loan

Top 1st team bottom youth team.

DI SANTO 21 86 can leave for cash after I brought in a number of Striker Pree Season.

GROSSKREUTZ 22 86 also has the same proble so he can leave for cash.

both could hit 87-88 in 2-3 seasons if thay get games with there sides but I am looking for 8-10M respectively for each player.

Likewise' date=' you dont know how mad I was when I saw this as an ABD on the All Transfers page, fair play to Ray though.

Just had a bid accepted on Erding in GC73, another striker in, i'm happy :).[/quote']

The only reason you got Erding was because I allowed you to ;

Was in my sights but decided to kick back and wait for something else in a position more needed :)

The offer for Fernando CHARLES of Lokomotiv Moskva from Derby County has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

The loan offer for Stefan NIJLAND of PSV from Derby County has been accepted. The transfer has been completed.

The loan offer for Andrea RISPOLI of Parma from Derby County has been accepted. The transfer has been completed.

:) not bad in all fairness i think its safe to say i cnt see my Derby getting relegated to DIV3

Bc cliff takes control of Derby County.

This season your Chairman expects you to avoid relegation.

Derby County were founded in 1884 and play their home games at Pride Park in Derby. The club is also known as The Rams.

Transfer market in 2 is good imo' date=' I've done a lot of deals with human managers in it. Your Feyenoord are decent, would be better if Valencia wasn't sold off for what he was.[/quote']

Yeah tell me about it, imagine my reaction (a Man Utd fan) when I seen that, its borderline illegal :mad:;)

Who managed them before me, anyone know??

Yeah tell me about it' date=' imagine my reaction (a Man Utd fan) when I seen that, its borderline illegal :mad:;)

Who managed them before me, anyone know??[/quote']

Look at the manager history. The last manager was removed for having multiple accounts (Betis + Feyenoord) and doing questionable deals between the two clubs, not sure if he/she is the one who sold Valencia so cheaply.

Transfer market in 2 is good imo' date=' I've done a lot of deals with human managers in it. Your Feyenoord are decent, would be better if Valencia wasn't sold off for what he was.[/quote']

I still haven't noticed that, only got pathetic offers so far.

I really need to get rid of the Italians in my Sunderland, else I'll quit the club probably.

Don't know about you lot' date=' but the Hamburg manager in 129 is really getting on my mits with all this talk about 2 90's for Elia... Must think he's the next Messi :rolleyes:.[/quote']

Just sent him a pm stating he needs to lower his demands. Loved his response which was " Why you interested"

Simply said not at your prices plus i havent got anyone to give for him :P

Guest MR. HAMMER

Don't know about you lot' date=' but the Hamburg manager in 129 is really getting on my mits with all this talk about 2 90's for Elia... Must think he's the next Messi :rolleyes:.[/quote']

23-89 defo the next messi not can not wate to see him qwit soon when he can not get deals for getting rude to managers offerd him over pm a 91 and a 88 just to see what he thort he came back telling me to f off a get a life like he would sell him to me for a rubbish 91 and a 88 he wants a 92+

23-89 defo the next messi not can not wate to see him qwit soon when he can not get deals for getting rude to managers offerd him over pm a 91 and a 88 just to see what he thort he came back telling me to f off a get a life like he would sell him to me for a rubbish 91 and a 88 he wants a 92+

He'll quit after a game or 2 did it with Sampdoria in 126 i think where he flogged Poli & Palombo to milan for seedorf and gattuso. Hammered him first game 3-1 or 4-1 with Napoli and he quit :D.

EDIT: Chelsea in 108 selling Marchena for cash

Guest JackWWFC

Lol to be honest you did sign Marlon Harewood lol.

Just sent him a pm stating he needs to lower his demands. Loved his response which was " Why you interested"

Simply said not at your prices plus i havent got anyone to give for him :P

I shortlisted Torun and Potroipa from Hamburg earlier' date=' within seconds he Pm's me asking what I was offering for them. Tried getting both of them for Montenegro, only to get a reply in BLOCK CAPITALS stating he's too old. :rolleyes:.

That's very disrespectful, i'd report that mate, no need for him to react in such a manner or tone.

I still haven't noticed that' date=' only got pathetic offers so far.

I really need to get rid of the Italians in my Sunderland, else I'll quit the club probably.[/quote']

I had to look for ages to get some deals done, but all the hard work was worth it, also took advantage of some managerial changes (Atleti, Inter, Chelsea).

If you look for a deal, rather than wait for one to come to you, you'll get a lot more deals done, although that's not always the case. Sent out about 25 PMs/offers in GC13, like 5 "no's" and still waiting for the rest 2 weeks after the messages were sent :D

Edit: Look at Valencia if you want to do deals. He loves cash + lower rated players in a p/ex.

Hamburg guy in 129 seems ok to me' date=' pm'd him and he's being a gentlemen over me telling him he's asking for too much.:)[/quote']

Asking a bit too much but he's not being rude at all.

Agreed a few deals in 129 already, Ribery, Bonucci and Marchisio will be heading to Spain! :D