Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Gold 22: Inter lose the Cup Final 2-1 to Palermo, equal possession, more shots/shots on target, always seems to happen though. Runner up no. 60 or something stupid like that.

Champs Cup Final on Friday against Juve, First XI will be fit and play in that.

Edit: Well done Yap.

• Replies 60.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Guest Daragh

GC107: Roma win the Italian Cup!

Roma 3 - 1 Lecce - Cassano, De Rossi and Totti all on the scoresheet while Defendi's early goal proved a consolation.

GC106: Atlético Madrid, after missing out on the league to Barcelona on the final day of the season, tonight Atlético Madrid took on Valladolid in the final of the Spanish cup, and we didn't disappoint, Deigo Forlan, Raúl Garcia and Gastón Aguirre with the goals to give me my first EVER GC honor. :D

Was the first game Diego Forlan had played under me since i took over back in June after the Uruguayan had been out with a torn calf muscle since the 24th of June. But he came back from injury only three days ago, and wasn't 100% fit for tonight, but i risked him and he didn't disappoint with an early goal. :D

Viva Madrid. :D

Diego-Forl-n-of-Atl-tico--001.jpg

GC120: Napoli complete the sale of Ezequiel Lavezzi for £6.1m and Givanildo Hulk.

GC106: Atlético Madrid - After missing out on the league to Barcelona on the final day of the season' date=' tonight Atlético Madrid took on Valladolid in the final of the Spanish cup, and we didn't disappoint, Deigo Forlan, Raúl Garcia and Gastón Aguirre with the goals to give me my first EVER GC honor. :D

Was the first game Diego Forlan had played under me since i took over back in June after the Uruguayan had been out with a torn calf muscle since the 24th of June. But he came back from injury only three days ago, and wasn't 100% fit for tonight, but i risked him and he didn't disappoint with an early goal. :D

Viva Madrid. :D

[center']Diego-Forl-n-of-Atl-tico--001.jpg[/center]

GC120: Napoli complete the sale of Ezequiel Lavezzi for £6.1m and Givanildo Hulk.

Congratz bud:)

Some deal :eek:

Bayern Offered Robben for Diego!!!??? it's mental!

Very im trying my luck now with the Bayern manager :D

Derby County have made an offer to Bayern München for Daniel VAN BUYTEN of £7,000,000 plus Stephen PEARSON

I would not be surprised if its accepted

GC16 - Napoli: Ledley King completes his move from Spurs with Dealbert and Kroldrup heading to England in return. Maybe over paying a bit but I have enough cover. Also, Argentine keeper Leo Franco moves to Aston Villa with Stiliyan Petrov coming to us in exchange.:)

Gold Championship 126- Kuban in recent Days Complete Double swoop of Lamine Gassama + Nouioui Lassad for combiend fee of £8.5Million, Very Pleased with that to be honest

Gold Championship 127- My Rich Borussia Dortmund Complete £9Million move for Besiktas JK defender Ismail Koybasi , willing to pay to get top young talent to be honest, hes top defender. He adds to youngstars already signed in Vaclav Kadlec, Victor Noring, Alex Texieria and Ibrahima Troare, pleased

Guest Abdel Zizi

I'm in a bit of a pickle in GC 129. I have a great squad' date=' but a poor team.

I've put bids in for three players so we'll see what happens with them.

Also, Feyenoord are in the Europa league in real life but I'm not in the SMFA shield for some reason.[/quote']

The SMFA spots in Europe are always outdated.

And Feyenoord are not yet in the Europa League. They have to beat Gent in the final knockout stage before they may enter. Chances are 50/50.

I'm in a bit of a pickle in GC 129. I have a great squad' date=' but a poor team.

Also, Feyenoord are in the Europa league in real life but I'm not in the SMFA shield for some reason.[/quote']

SM haven't updated the SMFA Comps in well over a year:rolleyes:

That's why Milan is still in the Shield.

Yeah, stupid SM.

Celtic are in SMFA Cup.

Liverpool are in SMFA Cup.

Santos, who are in Div2, are in SMFA Cup.

Also, did you notice as soon as Blackpool won their playoff final you could be Newcastle, West Brom and Blackpool in EPL and other leagues STILL haven't been updated. No St.Pauli in Bundesliga for example. Stupid. :rolleyes: