Sign in to follow this  
Sparky

Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Gc 59 - Makoun, Ederson, Cris, Delgado, Kallstrom, Kieta and Grosso for sale for P/E ONLY dont want cash bids

Just picked up Zenit in gc 23 great side and Xabi Alonso for sale want P/e for him and 2 players 90+

Gc 59 - Makoun' date=' Ederson, Cris, Delgado, Kallstrom, Kieta and Grosso for sale for P/E ONLY dont want cash bids

[b']Just picked up Zenit in gc 23 great side and Xabi Alonso for sale want P/e for him and 2 players 90+[/b]

That was Ross' old team wasn't it? :o with Kuyt?

Anyway, GC59 no-one seems to want to do any deals it's rubbish!

Lucho Gonzalez for sale! Want CM 90+ and a LB 90+

Brune Alves for sale! Want a CB 90+ and a CM 90+

That was Ross' old team wasn't it? :o with Kuyt?

Anyway' date=' GC59 no-one seems to want to do any deals it's rubbish!

[b']Lucho Gonzalez for sale! Want CM 90+ and a LB 90+

Brune Alves for sale! Want a CB 90+ and a CM 90+[/b]

Also finding it tough - a few people have done a few things, you'll just have to work harder :D

Trying to offer people Barzagli on PM for decent deals' date=' everyone wants Dzeko or Grafite instead :rolleyes:[/quote']

That's what's happening to me..

I'm offering fair deals, or probably more to their favour and they through it back in my face. :o

Offer me one of those fair ones then!

What one which I offerd you before? I asked you for Busquets and Cacares for Lucho Gonzalez. That was pretty fair in my eyes.

What one which I offerd you before? I asked you for Busquets and Cacares for Lucho Gonzalez. That was pretty fair in my eyes.

Well.... :P

Busquets & Cacares for Meireles?

Hunty

Before that I had enquired about Bruno Alves...

Pique and Busquets? I know you may not want to get rid of Busquets' date=' but personally I feel that is quite a good deal.[/quote']

Nah I'm just kidding bud, gotta do the best for your Porto ;)

Personally, I think Gudjohnson + Jorquera + cash for Meireles is a lot more fair :P:D

Milan GC7

Torres taken off transfer list now. There were a couple of good offers, but not enough to convince me to sell, so rather than regret it, decided to postpone selling him.

Still looking for a CB (preferably under 30), but it seems almost impossible to find anyone who will sell. With the new season just 24 hours away, is there any glimmer of hope of make this signing? I fear not :o

is this suspicious to anyone,lucas rabebe from gc57 to gc59 has got chelsea-gc57 real madrid-gc58 barcelona -gc59,surely sometihng is must be up with this as he's picked up 3 world class clubs in the last 3 gc's all completley random?does anyone else think it seems suspicious?

is this suspicious to anyone' date='lucas rabebe from gc57 to gc59 has got chelsea-gc57 real madrid-gc58 barcelona -gc59,surely sometihng is must be up with this as he's picked up 3 world class clubs in the last 3 gc's all completley random?does anyone else think it seems suspicious?[/quote']

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Thats Radebe_20 (a mod) off the forum who got them. :rolleyes: How in the heck could it be suspicous anyway? :confused: All he got is the teams, must've been lucky. ;):)

is this suspicious to anyone' date='lucas rabebe from gc57 to gc59 has got chelsea-gc57 real madrid-gc58 barcelona -gc59,surely sometihng is must be up with this as he's picked up 3 world class clubs in the last 3 gc's all completley random?does anyone else think it seems suspicious?[/quote']

It's SM you need to take it up with, they shouldn't succumb to my bribes :P

I'd say you shouldn't accuse people with no evidence to back it up. The best clubs page is no secret to everyone round here, and after that it's just about speed of internet :o:rolleyes:

Thats really cheeky. So the previous managers that have picked up teams like this are also doing something fishy to get these teams in successive GC's?

Loads of people have done it in the past so I'm flabergasted as to how you can accuse one person of cheating to get a team. By the way, there is no way of "cheating" to get a team.

He must be looking constantly.

good look to the guy, im sure he will do a good job :o

is this suspicious to anyone' date='lucas rabebe from gc57 to gc59 has got chelsea-gc57 real madrid-gc58 barcelona -gc59,surely sometihng is must be up with this as he's picked up 3 world class clubs in the last 3 gc's all completley random?does anyone else think it seems suspicious?[/quote']Just as curious as you getting Chelsea in GC55 and Inter in GC58 :eek:

Guest Phill

My First GC Honour, SMFA CUP!!!

Unlucky Studge, Good Game :)

Guest Phill

Wait A Minute, Surley Youngest SMFA Manager? :D lol

Guest Phill

You can't anymore' date=' they got taken away ;)[/quote']

What A Shame Lol!

Just don't have that killer instinct when it comes to the SMFA CC Finals! Been in 7 and only won one! Lost another tonight in GC2 :mad:.

Ouch - my record of 8 finals and 3 wins isn't looking so bad now!

Got into an SMFA Shield semi final last night with my Porto (on for a quadruple with some luck there) and into Champs Cup QF's with Udinese (GC26)and Ajax (GC10)

My First GC Honour' date=' SMFA CUP!!!

Unlucky Studge, Good Game :)[/quote']

I see you played your first team, that's my excuse. ;)

Well done, I doubt I was ever gonna win. :P