Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sparky

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Anyone know why this thread isn't a sticky anymore ? :o
Noticed that too' date=' this isn't a sticky and some unused threads are.

[b']GC42 Man United - [/b]Selling Ben Foster for £15m. He wasnt needed so decided to cash in. Kuszczak is also up for sale, will take an exchange for a solid 88 CM or a big wad of cash.

Also looking to sell David Silva, he's a City player and not welcome in this team :o

Missed out on a chance to win my second GC honour tonight after a 9-1 throbbing in GC106 in the Charity Shield against Barcelona. Not sure what went wrong but whatever did it'll be changed ahead of the opening day of the season where i hope to of signed one or two new faces.

Missed out on a chance to win my second GC honour tonight after a 9-1 throbbing in GC106 in the Charity Shield against Barcelona. Not sure what went wrong but whatever did it'll be changed ahead of the opening day of the season where i hope to of signed one or two new faces.

I was just lucky. My milito injured again :P

Bayern Munchen - Gold Championship 128:

Was just very lucky to pick these up. Looks like a few number of people were going for them, guess I got lucky. I will be doing deals once I have a had a full look at the squad in the morning as I'm off back to bed very soon. If you are interested in doing a deal, drop me a PM in game but the obvious such as Muller, Badstuber are not availible at any cost.

Was just very lucky to pick these up. Looks like a few number of people were going for them' date=' guess I got lucky. I will be doing deals once I have a had a full look at the squad in the morning as I'm off back to bed very soon. If you are interested in doing a deal, drop me a PM in game but the obvious such as Muller, Badstuber are not availible at any cost.[/font']

Tried to get them:o

I got Fiorentina in GC41.

Pandev, Lennon, Skrtel and Lloris available.

Higuain is not available btw

Was just very lucky to pick these up. Looks like a few number of people were going for them' date=' guess I got lucky. I will be doing deals once I have a had a full look at the squad in the morning as I'm off back to bed very soon. If you are interested in doing a deal, drop me a PM in game but the obvious such as Muller, Badstuber are not availible at any cost.[/font']

Dont know how you got them ahead of me only team I searched for but there'll be other Bayerns.

Dont know how you got them ahead of me only team I searched for but there'll be other Bayerns.

Sorry mate' date=' like I say, must of got abit lucky. :o

Oh i remember, i tried to do some deals with you.

Might send you a PM later;)

Ok sure, off back to bed now, will reply to it later.

I haven't been very active on this thread for a few days but I just wanted to say that.

GC63: The top of the league is very tight as my Fenerbache and Big Game Mo's Besiktas are both battling it out for another winning honour. Big Game Mo's Besiktas is beating my Fenerbache by 2 points with 4 games to go. If anyone else wanted to take Galatasary and join this rivalry be my guest but just to warn u they don't have a very good side.

Guest Abdel Zizi

Bradford City + The Netherlands (GC131)

Bradford City saw a first gulf of players rise before the first game tomorrow:

Uribe +9 to 84

Bacca +8 to 84

Amaya +7 to 82

Vasquez +10 to 80

Villarraga + 6 to 80

Westo +7 to 77

Berrio +5 to 77

Palomino +4 to 76

Solly +5 to 75

Castillo +5 to 75

O'Brien +3 to 73

GC18 - Atletico Madrid complete the capture of Stijn Schaars for £14.8million from AZ.

GC28 - Manchester United sign Leonardo Bonucci from Shakhtar, with Ivan Marcano and Marko Vejinovic going in the opposite direction.

GC31 - Chelsea have announced the signings of Cesc Fabregas and Leite Adriano in the past few weeks. The Spaniard arrived for David Silva and Lopez Lisandro, while the Brazilian arrived in a trade for Franco Di Santo and Carlos Marchena.

GC34 - Real Madrid complete the signing of Givanildo Hulk from CSKA for a fee of Dieurmerci Mbokani and Ivan Perisic.

GC131 - FC Porto

Quick updates on the in's and out's over the last 7 days.

In; Jack Wilshere, Gary Cahill, Van Persie, Juan Zuinga, and Oguchi Onyewu.

Out; James Rodriguez, Falcao, Meireles, Ukra, Sereno, Prediger, Castro, Miguel Lopes, Renteria and Sapunaru.

I've trimmed the first team down to 26 players and the youth team has 4 individuals. 14 loan's out and 1 loan in, Christian Trasch, as part of the deal that saw Van Persie depart for Falcao and Meireles.

I've got got 3 more players listed for cash in Rafael (83), Kieszek (82) and Moares (78). There are 2 players available on a P/E and they are João Mouthinho (91) and Cristian Rodriguez (89).

Id' be willing to use Rodriguez in a deal for a Left Back so if you have one available drop me a PM on this and not in game.

João Moutinho is available for a CM replacement and any other position.

Im Hereford in GC 131..can anyone spares me some players on loan? :) would be helpful :)

Anyone in my youth squad or the sub 80s in the first team squad. Got Coutinho who I'd like to get some games :) I'll pop the lower 80s on the loan list when I inevitably get knocked out of a few competitions :P

EDIT: Liverpool BTW :D