Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sparky

Guest JackWWFC

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

GC132 - Bordeaux - ALL players can leave, would like a direct replacement and a striker. No players 31 or over either, I'm having a youth policy with this team.

Guest Abdel Zizi

For people who like punts on unknown players or like good stories, here's an early Christmas gift from me:

Johan Voskamp (F 25 79) arrived at Sparta Rotterdam for Helmond Sport on thursday.

Sparta relegated from first division and is hot favorite to promote this year.

Mr. Voskamp started one day after joining against Almere yesterday evening.

End score: 12-1.

8 (eight!) goals by Voskamp.

For those who question the quality of Almere: they won against RBC, one of the best division 2 teams, last week. You gotta check a stats site, you'll almost never see this again:

1 played, 77 minutes, 1 sub out, 8 goals.

Just got back from holiday but wont be online mostly all day tommorow working 9am till 8pm, but just saying just got back going to bed in a sec bloody knackerd, only turned laptop on to go Facebook accept all my new friend requests lol, will repsond to pm's ragarding deals with Barca and Genoa soon :)

Just picked up Bayern Munich in GC 74 totally by random as was looking to see for new GC seasons starting and whether there was a good Celtic and saw them free and couldnt resist.

Everybody can go....need defenders/mids have a surplus of very very decent strikers PM me or just bid

No insulting offers please!!

Just picked up Bayern Munich in GC 74 totally by random as was looking to see for new GC seasons starting and whether there was a good Celtic and saw them free and couldnt resist.

Everybody can go....need defenders/mids have a surplus of very very decent strikers PM me or just bid

Just off to work now mate. I will be in touch later on in the day! Real Madrid here :)

Looking to bring Tevez back for Madrid!

Nice one man but how do all these Bayerns keep getting past me I look for them all morning:p, My step-brother picked up Benfica in gc33 it's a very good team i'll say.

Hi guys have a quick message from my step-brother i'll quote what he said.

Ok I just picked up Benfica in GC33 everyone for sale will only take good offers for Pedro, Marin, Di Maria and co, Also picked up Valencia in GC82 so same as everyone for sale. NO SILLY OFFERS AND NO CASH BIDS FOR 87+S

couple of deals completed for my bayern in gc28

Fernando CAVENAGHI has completed his move to Bayern München from Bordeaux in a swap deal for Peter ODEMWINGIE and Javier MATILLA

delighted with this as odemwingie dropped today and will continue going down now hes at west brom

Gianluigi BUFFON has completed his move to Bayern München from Club América for £11,000,000 plus Geoffrey JOURDREN and Thomas MULLER

really wasnt too sure about this but i need a good gk as right now robinson is first choice.

ribery still available for p/e will listen to bids on any other players.

Haven't been on much at all recently, but had a great result in GC119 with Udinese on Wednesday against ray's Inter beating them 4-2. :P Still unbeaten, but drew a fair few in a row recently and if that didn't happen I'd probably be right at the top of the table.

Haven't been on much at all recently' date=' but had a great result in GC119 with Udinese on Wednesday against ray's Inter beating them 4-2. :P Still unbeaten, but drew a fair few in a row recently and if that didn't happen I'd probably be right at the top of the table.[/quote']

No need to milk it ;)

Na well done im sticking to my unusual formation to the seasons end no matter what said at the start id experiment with a new formation, TBH I reckon if I switched to you know what id prob be doing a lot better but im resisting so far.

PS: GC 99 Juve want David Luiz msg me if avaliable!

First deal agreed in GC132' date=' Ronaldinho will be heading to Villarreal and in return will come Rossi and £6 million pounds, happy as I'm hoping to go all youth at Milan.[/quote']

John Fleck can leave Rangers for cash ;):D

Just the 1 deal done on GC 132 with Liverpool

Mascherano goes to Adamski's Manchester City with Yaya and Micah Richards and 10 million coming in, happy with this as need a back up rb for my cup team. As part of the deal I also get Patrick Viera for 8 million.

Some players are listed for cash. El Zahar, Kyrgiakos and Cavalleri among others.

@Jake I see that 4 people have reported your Ronaldinho deal, pathetic on their part. The amount of deals that get reported in GC's these days are shocking :eek: