Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sparky

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

No need to milk it ;)

Na well done im sticking to my unusual formation to the seasons end no matter what said at the start id experiment with a new formation' date=' TBH I reckon if I switched to you know what id prob be doing a lot better but im resisting so far.

PS: GC 99 Juve want David Luiz msg me if avaliable![/quote']

I'm on it though. :o I rarely use it any of my teams really. Normally use 4-2-2-2 a fair bit, but I've drew like 4 games in a row before I beat you in the league or something along those lines so if I hadn't drawn so many I'd be right up there, but the league is very tight at the top atm.

And GC99... I'm Benfica wanna do any deals? :D

@Jake I see that 4 people have reported your Ronaldinho deal' date=' pathetic on their part. The amount of deals that get reported in GC's these days are shocking :eek:[/quote']

Tell me about it, then on the other hand you have Rodwell going to United in a straight swap for Park.

I was just wondering who am I in England with Adam- Man City and Penguin- Arsenal who else?

I'm Chelsea.

Essien, Drogba, Malouda, Bosingwa and Lampard can leave btw.

Guest Abdel Zizi

Internazionale + Germany (GC81)

Douglas Maicon (96) and Julio Cesar (95) are for sale.

I want good and young players in return, for Cesar I'll need a good young goalie in the mix.

GC132 - WEST HAM UNITED

Had a deal agreed to sign Gamberini off Harendeep but he said he was short on numbers.

So, Matthew Upson and James Tomkins are available again.

I wil be looking to use them in a deal to sign a left fotted centre halve.

Have bids accepted on Victor Obinna, Julio Baptista and Stephen Ireland.

If you have a left footed CB in the 90-91 bracket available drop me a PM on this or in game.

EDIT - Upson gone for a much needed £10 million.

Down goes the mighty Barcelona!!!! River Plate hold out at home and defended their 1 away goal from the first leg. A 0-0 draw in Argentina sees River into the quarters where they face Manchester United (for the third and fourth time this competition:rolleyes:).

I honestly am shocked at my success in the Champions League this season:D

Who is Jordan Hucker guys as he's got forum next to his name yet I've never heared of him?

Also Rangers selling all bar Steven Davis for cash' date=' or I'll take two players for all my players in 132[/quote']

I once seen him in SM Chat a while ago. He started a random attack on me, calling me a word that you can't say on here, the word for a backside, for no apparent reason, also sent me a PM asking if I wanted to buy Rooney for Pato and Thiago Silva, just said No. Apparently he was rude to Simon aswell, who has reported him, interesting.

Also, I have been wondering this for a while, has anyone ever thought of taking up just 1 team on a whole Gold Memeber account and keeping them for some time and seeing what you achieve with them? When I first got my GM that was my aim but it obviously failed. I am debating buying a 2nd GM account and taking up just the one GC side and spending a good few hours a day on them, although it is very very boring, I wan't to see how a squad shapes out. I have an old SM account which I have forgot everything to, is there any way of getting SM to reset everything for me? Might submit a ticket as I'm interested in this challenge.

Hopefully signing a new AM with City in GC132.

Over paying. But meh.

On top of that ill hopefully be selling a few players to bring a little depth in.

Gourcuff? I was very tempted to buy him but had to pull out as I needed one of th players. :(

Guest Abdel Zizi

I once seen him in SM Chat a while ago. He started a random attack on me' date=' calling me a word that you can't say on here, the word for a backside, for no apparent reason, also sent me a PM asking if I wanted to buy Rooney for Pato and Thiago Silva, just said No. Apparently he was rude to Simon aswell, who has reported him, interesting.

Also, I have been wondering this for a while, has anyone ever thought of taking up just 1 team on a whole Gold Memeber account and keeping them for some time and seeing what you achieve with them? When I first got my GM that was my aim but it obviously failed. I am debating buying a 2nd GM account and taking up just the one GC side and spending a good few hours a day on them, although it is very very boring, I wan't to see how a squad shapes out. I have an old SM account which I have forgot everything to, is there any way of getting SM to reset everything for me? Might submit a ticket as I'm interested in this challenge.[/quote']

When I took Genoa in GC45, it was my first GC team and I waited quite a while before taking a new team. I believe it was GC 60 when I first took a new team. The time between 15 GC's was quite a while back then.

When I took Genoa in GC45' date=' it was my first GC team and I waited quite a while before taking a new team. I believe it was GC 60 when I first took a new team. The time between 15 GC's was quite a while back then.[/quote']

And look how good they have turned out? I just think it would be great as your wouldn't miss a thing in the Game World, know what players have been added, what players are at un-managed, I have sent a ticket regarding my old SM account which still has 500+ GM days! :eek:

Hope they can help me out by reseting the email adress or some sort, highly doubt it though.

When I took Genoa in GC45' date=' it was my first GC team and I waited quite a while before taking a new team. I believe it was GC 60 when I first took a new team. The time between 15 GC's was quite a while back then.[/quote']

Who was you in GC60 Abdel ?

I took Fiorentina in that, absoloutely love that team still.

:)

Think you would like them too :P

Lukaku, Neymar are two i know you would like :D