Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sparky

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

132 started off great today' date=' was really active, PM's flying about etc etc. Just seemed like it was going to be a decent GC then 133 opens :(

Didn't bother reserving, 132 will be my last GC that I pay to join for quite some time.[/quote']

Tell me about it, shocker.

Yeah' date=' 132 looked good too, I'm sticking with Bordeaux in 132 though. I think I'll quit a couple of GC teams though, I only have 7 but I'm losing interest :o[/quote']

All down the drain imo now, so many teams are being quit. I'm losing interest too, my team tally is up to 9 though at the moment, not looking to go any higher.

Takes the P!*s this does. GC132 only opened earlier and now another GC.

Yeah, first time I have reserved a club in ages too, looks like the chain will continue.

Not moaning, just stating some facts that I don't think it's fair how some of the dealing in this new GC will drop all of the sudden.

Tell me about it' date=' shocker.

All down the drain imo now, so many teams are being quit. I'm losing interest too, my team tally is up to 9 though at the moment, not looking to go any higher.[/quote']

Ridiculous how many are being quit. 132 will go downhill now, was lining up to be such a good GC with the amount of healthy competition.

Going down the drain now...

Ridiculous how many are being quit. 132 will go downhill now' date=' was lining up to be such a good GC with the amount of healthy competition.

Going down the drain now...[/quote']

It still is/will be good.

No forumers have quit yet, nor have any big clubs only small ones. All the forumers are still in England Italy etc...

Bradford secure Bojan' date=' Caceres and Jeffren as first loans ever![/quote']

Your squad value is £53.4 million already.:eek: Mine is only £9.7 million and that's mainly because of Franco who I bought for 25k and now is worth £5.8 million.:D

Guest Abdel Zizi

Couldn't care less about GC133, despite having an almost entirely blue team scheme when going in.

It's just not worth it anymore for mediocre teams.

Either pay for THE top teams or get challenges for free.

Anyway, far more important news:

Internazionale + Germany (GC81)

Inter strike again on the transfer market, buying Alexandre Song from Wolfsburg for the small fee of Dinyar Bilyaletdinov and Rene Krhin. Over the moon with this one.

Guest Abdel Zizi

Your squad value is £53.4 million already.:eek: Mine is only £9.7 million and that's mainly because of Franco who I bought for 25k and now is worth £5.8 million.:D

I'm about 35M without the loans though.

It's because I signed many big Colombian risers.

It still is/will be good.

No forumers have quit yet' date=' nor have any big clubs only small ones. All the forumers are still in England Italy etc...[/quote']

Aye, nobody has quit yet, seems to be just the small teams. Hopefully nobody quits either.

Only an Inter for me these days I would pay for, but always the chance of you see a top team in blue you will go for them ! didn't go for a team myself.

A GC every 2 / :eek: days or even sooner will the norm, but as long as teams are being bought it will continue, SM is a business after all.

1 thing that I notice and bugs me is when a GC opens the amount of people that take a team and then quit straight away is phenomanal.

Lose first game with Hereford in GC 131. ..only loan players played. I have alot of players that should be joining tomorrow to bolster my team and try to push up the league and do something special this season as long as things go for me :)