Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sparky

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Your old Ajax in GC50 came up today. Shame an idiot got them and is selling Vermalean for 2mil and Kjaer though... :o

OMG! :mad:

Trust Phillip to take advantage of a noob though eh? :P I seen they were quit, was going to keep it on the quiet and decide on the morning they come free, didnt expect someone to reject/accept them tbh, setups dead bar Germany.

Nice draw tonight. :P

Guest Abdel Zizi

Unbeaten night.

Houston win again, even with me forgetting to put Gourcuff on. Hazard spiked the loan goal at second placed Chicago. This season: W22 D1.

Inter win again, still 5 points ahead Roma, with 7 to go. It could all go down the draw though, as I will announce a monster deal tomorrow that possibly can break my tactics.

Real win again, 8 points clear of Murcia (:P), 14 before the rest.

Barcelona win again, I started with 2/15, now I'm second, 1 point behind Real! If I win the league this year, it proves this league really is a Mickey Mouse League. Hate this team, never set tactics, want that title though.

Darlington win again. This season: W12 D1. Easy.

Genoa won too, 5-3 against some unmanaged team.

With Bayern, Man United, etc, I retained the lead with wins.

Your old Ajax in GC50 came up today. Shame an idiot got them and is selling Vermalean for 2mil and Kjaer though... :o

Not that bad a deal in the real world - Vermaelen is seriously overrated by a lot of people on here in my opinion. But I guess he does have more chance of hitting 92 at Arsenal this season than Kjaer does of hitting 91 at Wolfsburg.

GC77 - Rimini

Rimini add to the ranks Palmeiras' midfield man Rodrigues Marcio Araujo for a fee of £5.8m and Shinji Kagawa from an external club, with two unwanted players leaving Italy.

Rimini are also looking to sell Yevhen Khacheridi and Lukas Schmitz. Both players can leave for a fee of £11m.

After a heart breaking defeat to Chelsea in GC19, AFC Bournemouth spirits are lifted with the signing of Oscar Cardozo (91) !

GET IN ! Come on the cherries. Getting slightly concerned with my league position, would be devastated if i went down ! i just dont want to play 3-5-2 :mad:

Big match coming up on Wednesday for Real Madrid in GC 111. Face Bienfait Raven's Barcelona to decide the league.

GC 70 I lose out on signing Raphael Alex by 250k even though I bidded my maximum amount. C'mon SM sort this drivel out I have near enough 100m rotting away, what did you think I saved it up for? :confused:

Looking for deals in GC 109 & 117 both Bayern Munchen & GC 72 were I am managing Barcelona (looking for a top quality CM 93+).

Guest Abdel Zizi

GC132

Man City sign:

Wayne Rooney' date=' Mascherano & Gourcuff

Adebayor, Robinho, Milner, Barry & Richards depart :D:D[/quote']

Woow, those are some nice dealings.

Woow' date=' those are some nice dealings.[/quote']

Abdel you aint even got a clue about two others iv agreed. Pretty much guaranteed to get interest from 10 clubs each. Agreed to sign them both for purely back up or unneeded players.

Truelly ridiculous

Nice deals there' date=' can you post them individually?[/quote']

WHOOPS ! forgot to mention yaya toure lol !

Rooney = Adebayor + Robinho

Mascherano = Yaya + Richards

Gourcuff = Milner + Barry ( most expensive one but its Gourcuff B) )

Still good deals i feel.

Guest Abdel Zizi

Abdel you aint even got a clue about two others iv agreed. Pretty much guaranteed to get interest from 10 clubs each. Agreed to sign them both for purely back up or unneeded players.

Truelly ridiculous

Send me a PM.

GC132 Birmingham.

So far deals done are:

In: Matthew Upson CB(89) 10million.

This is a good deal for me as he will strengten te defence and cost me nothing(You'll find out below why he did'nt cost me anything)

Out: Cameron Jerome sold to PSV for 10 million thats why I said Upson didnt cost me aything.

GC132 Chelsea: Chelsea bring in Ukrainian playmaker Oleksandr Aliyev in exchange for Daniel Sturridge and Slobodan Rajkovic.

Guest msissio

Finally won with Villareal since taking them over, fark yeah!

Next match is 2nd leg of cup AT Man You. They have a 1-0 aggregate. But all my starters are rested, lets see what happens...:D

Also, if Liverpool knock out my Bayern I will start cleansing the team and make everyone but Balotelli and Cech available.

GC 7: KAA Gent 2-0 Club Brugge

GC 129: Feyenoord 2-3 Standard Liege

The first result I am not too annoyed about even though I have 3 points from 3 games, although Radja Nainggolan is out for 2 weeks for bruised ribs. The second one I am a little unhappy about because Standard Liege were getting slaughtered for the first couple of games that they've played so it's a little annoying to lose to them.

Guest JackWWFC

WHOOPS ! forgot to mention yaya toure lol !

Rooney = Adebayor + Robinho

Mascherano = Yaya + Richards

Gourcuff = Milner + Barry ( most expensive one but its Gourcuff B) )

Still good deals i feel.

I drove a hard bargain for Gourcuff B)

Getting Andre Pierre-Gignac. Agreed a deal via PM for him :D

GC132 Roma:

These are the completed deals..

IN:

Akinfeev for Sergio + Brighi

Garay for 27 million

Jo for 15 million

Lisandro Lopez for Adriano + Burdissio

Ashley Young for Taddei

OUT:

Baptista for Noble and Berhami

Tonetto, Rosi and Faty for cash aswell.

Delighted with the deals so far!

Guest JackWWFC

GC50: Schalke complete the signing of Thomas VERMAELAN for Simon KJAER + £2.5 million pounds.

Can't believe you ripped someone off that badly. Good deal for you but not for the other guy.

GC131 - FC Porto

Following our opening day victory I bidded on Gareth Bale and it was turne down and then Spurs bidded on João Moutinho on what is truely an unrefusable deal from where I stood.

João MOUTINHO has completed his move to Tottenham Hotspur from FC Porto in a swap deal for Gareth BALE and Roman PAVLYUCHENKO