Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

GC103 - CHELSEA

Chelsea announce the arrival of the best player from the 09/10 season and standout playmaker from the WC and he is a newly crowned Champions League winner

Wesley SNEIJDER has completed his move to Chelsea from Barcelona for £200,000 plus Sergio AGUERO

Yeh, I lose Aguero, but lets be honest, Sneijder is too good to turn down and that £200k right there means nada.

Noiced this week that Penguin quit Liverpool which left me disappointed and then yesterday the Arsenal manager Ben Davey leaves.

At least Kaz is still at United :P

On another note, I'm now in the market for a striker in the 92-96 bracket and would be prepared to lose cech and Lampard as I have Neuer and Sneijder now.

PM or VM me if you want to do a deal.

• Replies 60.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

I'm really enjoying GC130 - Italy is very competitive.

Surprised that a few people have left (or am I?;)).

GC's are what you make of them - no GC is bad' date=' just some GC's have more managers that make them boring than others.[/size']

Also GC's only really come in too there own in the 2nd season and onwards.

I'm really enjoying GC130 - Italy is very competitive.

Surprised that a few people have left (or am I?;)).

GC's are what you make of them - no GC is bad' date=' just some GC's have more managers that make them boring than others.[/size']

Agree im loving my udinese, but that might be because im top of the league:D.

GC98- Mauro CAMORANESI has completed his move to Cagliari from Juventus for £7,000,000 plus Daniele RAGATZU and Andrea SIGNORINI

GC130- Ryad BOUDEBOUZ has completed his move to Parma from Sochaux for £6,275,000

GC131-Hernández XAVI has completed his move to Real Madrid from Barcelona in a swap deal for Xabi ALONSO and Raúl ALBIOL

Very pleased to Add Camronasi to my Cagliari, May nto be bets player, but hes a player ive always admired and I may have lost 2 promosing Youngsters but I wanted a player for right now! In Gold 130, Boudebouz is a good addition to fill the squad :), and finally in GC131, Selling Xavi was hard to do but much needed both of them players who came in So Overall very pleased :)

Should have some decent transfers to report over the coming days, but ill start with GC16.

Barcelona address there defensive quality issue with the signing of Pers Mertesacker for £99,950,000 from unmanaged Loko Moscow. They had been stuck on 21 players for months whilst be un managed, so once i realised i had gatagov in the youth team, quickly sold him and whacked the full amount on him.

Would pay it twice over. Still have over 50 million so cant complain !

GC81:

Bought in the very much needed versatility of Capoue (88 DM/CB) for 18 million pounds, again from a unmanaged side.

Followed by the more spectacular signature of Ramires (RM/CM 90) from unmanaged Standard for around 29 million pounds !

Mertesacker will be joining, paying ALOT but i have no defensive depth at all so out goes Zhirkov and Stankovic. I know its alot, but they werent particuarlu needed.

GC31- Milan this week completed the re-signing of Thomas Vermaelen from Arsenal for Daniel Agger & Avraam Papadopoulos plus £3 million. Then Arsenal signed Victor Ruiz for CV & currently Signing Balde Ibramhima for CV. 2 youths who would never play for me so i'm happy with the deal as i like Vermaelen better than Agger

GC108- Chelsea looking to sell David Silva just after a replacement centre mid so get bidding

Not a great night last night tbh. Few good results which I'm happy with but a couple which are disapointing namely Kyiv losing 3-2 to Zenit in 105.

GC99: Benfica -

French left-back Cheikh M'Bengue follows Guilherme and Mamaev to Benfica where he has completed a move to Portugal for £7.4m so I'm happy I could aquire his services. Squad is looking really good atm, hoping that Guilherme will rise, not sure if Dzagoev will though.

GC16: Liverpool -

Keisuke Honda rises +2 to 89 which is great and I'm very happy, think it's the only GC I have him in.

Not a great night last night tbh. Few good results which I'm happy with but a couple which are disapointing namely Kyiv losing 3-2 to Zenit in 105.

GC99: Benfica -

French left-back Cheikh M'Bengue follows Guilherme and Mamaev to Benfica where he has completed a move to Portugal for £7.4m so I'm happy I could aquire his services. Squad is looking really good atm' date=' hoping that Guilherme will rise, not sure if Dzagoev will though.[/quote']

Doubt he will now as CSKA got hammered today