Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

GC101:

Thierry HENRY has completed his move to Aston Villa from Santos in a swap deal for Emile HESKEY and Curtis DAVIES

ROBINHO also left for £7.4M & G.RAUL & F.GAGO

happy with both deals as depth is everything and as heskey is playing for villa but henry is playing for NY RED BULLS and to get Davis as well my side will only get better.

Never mind that Davies would be 4th/5th choice at Villa if Cuellar was used as a CB and Davies has been awful recently despite showing promise in his early days at Villa.

Robinho will also revive his career in Italy. Without a doubt. Downhill for Raul and Gago has injury problems.

Not the best deals in the current playing climate mate. In my opinion anywho.

• Replies 60.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

GC109 - Lyon

Glad to see this GC has come to life again with teams being busy in the market :)

I managed to get Seydou Doumbia and Cristian Zaccardo in for a combined £25.7M.

I'm looking for a winger though, so Lloris is available for a Winger and GK.

PM or VM me if your interested :)

GC109 - Lyon

Glad to see this GC has come to life again with teams being busy in the market :)

I managed to get Seydou Doumbia and Cristian Zaccardo in for a combined £25.7M.

I'm looking for a winger though' date=' so [b']Lloris is available for a Winger and GK[/b].

PM or VM me if your interested :)

Yep, it's really sprung to life in the past few days! I had a deal agreed for Criscito until it got hi-jacked. But I've managed to sign Keisuke Honda and just completed the signing of Marek Suchy for chairman value :D. Should also have a few more players coming in soon, one being Stoch of course and a couple of my other targets, as I still don't like the look of my defence at all!

Guest Abdel Zizi

Since a lot of people are seemingly anxious for GC135, I might join myself. Should be forumer filled due to the anticipation. However, I'll only join if it's free, or pay if I can get Barca or City.

Never mind that Davies would be 4th/5th choice at Villa if Cuellar was used as a CB and Davies has been awful recently despite showing promise in his early days at Villa.

Robinho will also revive his career in Italy. Without a doubt. Downhill for Raul and Gago has injury problems.

Not the best deals in the current playing climate mate. In my opinion anywho.

Yeh but a good deal for me ;):)

Delighted been mopping up Robinho in lots of set-ups the problem is people see he aint played at City think he is useless, or other people tell them it as many zombies on here cannot make up there own mind on anything, whereas those of us who follow the game know he is class and have picked up a bargain or two forunatley :)

An overall transfer update of my teams that have actually been active in GC's:)

GC109 Lyon

In - Marek Hamsik, Seydou Doumbia and Cristian Zaccardo.

Out - Paulo Machado, Yoan Cabaye, Cesar Delgado and Francois Clerc.

Missed out on- Cesar Azpilicueta, Torres Juanfran, Harry Kewell (got managed then quit :mad:) and Keane (bidded the same as Madrid but they got it in first).

GC119 - Hartlepool United

In - Kyle Naughton, Emiliano Viviano and Gylfi Sigurdson. I also brought in a few risers.

Out - 6 Risers and short term solutions.

GC134 - Coventry City

In - Róbert Lewandowski, Nassim Ben Khalifa, Samba Sow and Jos Hooiveld.

Out - Unwanted players :D

An overall transfer update of my teams that are actually been active in GC's:)

GC109 Lyon

In - Marek Hamsik' date=' Seydou Doumbia and Cristian Zaccardo.

Out - Paulo Machado, Yoan Cabaye, Cesar Delgado and Francois Clerc.

Missed out on- Cesar Azpilicueta, Torres Juanfran, Harry Kewell (got managed then quit :mad:) and Keane (bidded the same as Madrid but they got it in first).

[b']GC119 - Hartlepool United[/b]

In - Kyle Naughton, Emiliano Viviano and Gylfi Sigurdson. I also brought in a few risers.

Out - 6 Risers and short term solutions.

GC134 - Coventry City

In - Róbert Lewandowski, Nassim Ben Khalifa, Samba Sow and Jos Hooiveld.

Out - Unwanted players :D

I missed out on Carioca to Madrid too in 109, which is rubbish. :o

Oh and don't get Stochy boy injured ;)

GC67: Rangers complete the signing of Stoke captain Ryan Shawcross for £9.6million. I'm delighted with this as he was my main target as I needed another CB and got a player I rate too. Happy days :)

Change the record your deal was not hijacked ive already explained this to you :rolleyes:.

I'm not blaming you anymore mate because you explained what you said happened but it's not what the Toulouse manager said but it doesn't matter now I suppose.

Guest Abdel Zizi

i am starting a rebilion aganst those stupid mods like mr adamski trying to boss me about here is his message bla bla bla im a fat head bla bla bla in couldnt fight my way out of a paper and i am fat and ***. So there u have it folks GOODBYE cause im getting banned Goodnight. HAHA:D:):)

In the light of these shocking revelations, Adam is forced to lay down his nomination for the Forumer World Cup. Cristianobalotelli will take his place.

That kid kicked off because i warned him about spamming :D

Christ imagine if someone told him what to do in real life :eek:

GC78 Arsenal win the cup

People these days are pathetic man! Anyways, Inter sign Olexsandr Gladkyy for £12 Million from unmanaged Dnipro and hes straight out on loan to Fiorentina as part of my Eto'o out Jovetic, Gilardino and Ljajic in deal. :)

GC 16 Man Utd: Because of my blindness at not seeing 1 club message under the team I missed out on a new offer from Internazionale for my Ronaldo of Aguero and Maicon and now its collapsed.. You can imagine how I am feeling :o

i cant even believe you got offered that when i had ronaldo people were bidding ribery and martin caceres n higuian and van der vaart.

Why someone would quit Udinese to manage Los Angeles Galaxy is beyond me, as thats what happend in 109 and its a pretty good Udinese and I have them on offer.

Other news in 109, Milan were able to bid more on Park Ji Sung than me which I find strange as when im a big team like Milan I always miss out on players.

Essien?

Come on buddy' date=' lets sort a decent deal out please :P.[/quote']

Sorry mate but those 2 you want aint going in the same deal even as good as essien is they (apart from Liverpool players obviously) are 2 of my favourite players and I love the Spanish :):)