Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sorry mate but those 2 you want aint going in the same deal even as good as essien is they (apart from Liverpool players obviously) are 2 of my favourite players and I love the Spanish :):)

Fair enough ;).

I'll pm you inabit, got a proposal for you :).

And no, it's not "will you marry me", sorry ;).

• Replies 60.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Guest MR. HAMMER

Why someone would quit Udinese to manage Los Angeles Galaxy is beyond me' date=' as thats what happend in 109 and its a pretty good Udinese and I have them on offer.

Other news in 109, Milan were able to bid more on Park Ji Sung than me which I find strange as when im a big team like Milan I always miss out on players.[/quote']

because I had no time for them as I have a number of big sides done well there now looking to take the USA harge to the top.

Beckham can leave for the right deal

i cant even believe you got offered that when i had ronaldo people were bidding ribery and martin caceres n higuian and van der vaart.

Dont complain when you say you'd want Ribery, Caceres or Lucas included in a deal.

As I said in my PM's I wont overpay for Ronaldo, with Iniesta and Ribery as 1st choice widemen I'm more than happy to keep them. You want to sell him in this GC you will need to lower your prices. I should know it took me ages to get any sort of deal for him.

because I had no time for them as I have a number of big sides done well there now looking to take the USA harge to the top.

You going to actually reply to any of my PM's or messages on here? :rolleyes: probably not.

[/b]

No point in PM i will be to busy mending a broken heart :P:p

Ray' date=' are you ever going to pay me the money?

(lol, that probably sounds quite odd to someone who doesn't know what we're talking about)

(GC55 ;))

You had no time for them so you took another team in the league?

Also I thought you said you were 'honestly quiting SM', we said you'd be back in a week or two.

We were right.:rolleyes:

Ray' date=' are you ever going to pay me the money?

(lol, that probably sounds quite odd to someone who doesn't know what we're talking about)

(GC55 ;))

I dont know what you're talking about!! :confused::P:confused::P

Im gunna get a reputation marrying Stelly and paying you money allegedly for whatever reason, good job the missus is in bed and not reading this "lads banter" :P:p

Im gunna get a reputation marrying Stelly and paying you money allegedly for whatever reason' date=' good job the missus is in bed and not reading this "lads banter" :P:p[/quote']

It certainly isn't typical ''lads' banter'', That's for sure. :P

Im gunna get a reputation marrying Stelly and paying you money allegedly for whatever reason' date=' good job the missus is in bed and not reading this "lads banter" :P:p[/quote']

I dont know why, but I find this rather amusing. Dont ask why though. :P

Save up the money, or I'll go down the Emirates (;)) and take your budget and your spanish contingent (;)) back to Merseyside with me (;))

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

All ;)s are hints (;)).

P.S For any people in a scared state, I'm not really going to track him down...

Guest MR. HAMMER

GC123

Klaas-Jan HUNTELAAR has completed his move to Aston Villa from Milan for £20,000,000

yes that is right a 91 for cash the cach is nothing but a 7 week injery but happy to have a big name when he comes back.

Milner left for £3.0M & D.TREZEGUET & M.CAMORANESI to pay for the deal so that was ruff 2 90s and a 91 for a 90 who may only be a sub at city.

happy the way my team looks A.Young 90 can leave for PE need a good offer at that.

Other news in 109' date=' Milan were able to bid more on Park Ji Sung than me which I find strange as when im a big team like Milan I always miss out on players.[/b']

Its nothing to do with the stature of the club anymore mate its nice and simple now the more money you have got the more money your chairman will allow you to bid.

GC123

Klaas-Jan HUNTELAAR has completed his move to Aston Villa from Milan for £20' date='000,000

yes that is right a 91 for cash the cach is nothing but a 7 week injery but happy to have a big name when he comes back.

Milner left for £3.0M & D.TREZEGUET & M.CAMORANESI to pay for the deal so that was ruff 2 90s and a 91 for a 90 who may only be a sub at city.

happy the way my team looks A.Young 90 can leave for PE need a good offer at that.[/quote']

tbh mate, Milner will be City's best player this season and probably for many seasons he will be 92/93 in no time whereas Trezeguet and Camoranesi will just drop further

tbh mate' date=' Milner will be City's best player this season and probably for many seasons he will be 92/93 in no time whereas Trezeguet and Camoranesi will just drop further[/quote']

yeah i agree with you Barry :) Milner will become important for them..he torn Liverpool apart the other week and i think Trezeguet is going to that Hercules team or already gone i think so he will drop with Camoranesi.

Respuesta: Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

GC123

Klaas-Jan HUNTELAAR has completed his move to Aston Villa from Milan for £20' date='000,000

[b']Milner left for £3.0M & D.TREZEGUET & M.CAMORANESI to pay for the deal so that was ruff 2 90s and a 91 for a 90 who may only be a sub at city.[/b]

happy the way my team looks A.Young 90 can leave for PE need a good offer at that.

LOL Trezeguet is going to Hércules and Camoranesi to Stuttgart so...what a deal!:D

GC123

[b']Milner left for £3.0M & D.TREZEGUET & M.CAMORANESI to pay for the deal so that was ruff 2 90s and a 91 for a 90 who may only be a sub at city.

[/b]

Whoever got you to agree to this deal is a genius. Even if Trezeguet does show relatively decent form with Hercules, he's likely to drop another 1 point and definitely isn't going back up. And Camoranesi at Stuttgart should drop 1 point too. Whereas, like everyone else has said, Milner should go up to 92 once he has established himself as a solid part of Man City's midfield, unless they fail to make the Champions League this year.

Guest Abdel Zizi

Why's everyone berating Hammer's deals? I thought everyone knew he did bad deals for kicks? :confused::D

I haven't been smart enough to take advantage yet ;)

That's because we know you get your kicks alsewhere? ;)

That's because we know you get your kicks elsewhere? ;)

Correcting spelling mistakes?

dont be mean mate

Am I any harsher than those laughing at his dealings individually? I've never spoken to him personally and can already tell he has had several hundred GC teams, rarely stays for more than a few games and has a shrine to Emile Heskey.

Correcting spelling mistakes?

Am I any harsher than those laughing at his dealings individually? I've never spoken to him personally and can already tell he has had several hundred GC teams' date=' rarely stays for more than a few games and has a [b']shrine to Emile Heskey[/b].

can someone not like a player?

EDT: Don't get cocky