• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Guest Abdel Zizi

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Correcting spelling mistakes?

Ouch, didn't realise typo's were deemed spelling mistakes nowadays :P

Help me spell this: Jiangsu Sainty??

I'm talking about deqals' date=' but whatever... :rolleyes:[/quote']

Put yourself in the situation...

- You see a nice team in the Available Teams Thread with Milner and cash

- You want them but Hammer gets there first (fair enough)

- Hammer buys Heskey for cash and sells Milner for Trezeguet and Camoranesi (fair enough)

- You see the team on the Available Teams Thread again with no Milner or cash but with 3 high rated droppers

You still want them? I don't care about the deals he does; that's his prerogative. It annoys me how he never cleans up his own mess though. Usually no-one else does, the team gets raided for cash and the GC becomes stagnant.

Put yourself in the situation...

- You see a nice team in the Available Teams Thread with Milner and cash

- You want them but Hammer gets there first (fair enough)

- Hammer buys Heskey for cash and sells Milner for Trezeguet and Camoranesi (fair enough)

- You see the team on the Available Teams Thread again with no Milner or cash but with 3 high rated droppers

You still want them? I don't care about the deals he does; that's his prerogative. It annoys me how he never cleans up his own mess though. Usually no-one else does' date=' the team gets raided for cash and the GC becomes stagnant.[/quote']

so because he might do a couple of bad deals with ONE GC team, the whole GC becomes stagnant, bit of an overreaction :rolleyes:

Matty mate, hes been taking Stick since the moment he joined this GAME, game beign the operative word, in every game we enjoy the game in other ways to different people, I think we should stop putting downers on any deal anyone does, its there team they can make their own mistakes, teams do it in real life.

To be honest this is agme let everyone enjoy it in the way in which they wont to if that means making the odd bad decison in favour of buying or getting players you like then so be it... this isnt aimed at anyone :)

Wow, this time of night always bring out the hand bags - let me lighten the tone with great news from my recently acquired minnows of Young Boys in GC5.

If you are looking for a proper GC that offers a challenge - I recommend getting yourself a Scandinavian/Mediterranean/Central European team in GCs 1-15.

picture.php?albumid=160&pictureid=1806

YOUNG BOYS UNVEIL DIEGO TARDELLI

46024_488351059017_629794017_6818565_4865454_n.jpg

Young Boys are delighted to announce the signing of 25 year old Brazilian goal getter Diego Tardelli from PSV for a fee of £23m. The striker has signed a 3 year deal worth a reported 32k per week and represents the most high profile capture to date of the Bern club.

Matty mate' date=' hes been taking Stick since the moment he joined this GAME, game beign the operative word, in every game we enjoy the game in other ways to different people, I think we should stop putting downers on any deal anyone does, its there team they can make their own mistakes, teams do it in real life.

To be honest this is agme let everyone enjoy it in the way in which they wont to if that means making the odd bad decison in favour of buying or getting players you like then so be it... this isnt aimed at anyone :)[/quote']

Yes that's fine if he wants to buy older player who are going to drop but then he does exactly what Stuart just said.

so because he might do a couple of bad deals with ONE GC team' date=' the whole GC becomes stagnant, bit of an overreaction :rolleyes:[/quote']

Seriously? Would you like me to count the teams he's managed in GCs for you? Any raiding of unmanaged clubs makes GCs more stagnant IMO. Just aids the rich really.

Seriously? Would you like me to count the teams he's managed in GCs for you? Any raiding of unmanaged clubs makes GCs more stagnant IMO. Just aids the rich really.

He isn't David Cameron mate, let him do what he wants, whats a good deal in his eyes might be a bad one in yours, differentiation of opinions

Yes that's fine if he wants to buy older player who are going to drop but then he does exactly what Stuart just said.

Im not saying he doesnt I'm just stating that people dont need to keep pointing out the obvious which sometimes can result in people being horrible to others, after all this is only a GAME that we are here to enjoy whilst we play it.

He isn't David Cameron mate' date=' let him do what he wants, whats a good deal in his eyes might be a bad one in yours, differentiation of opinions[/quote']

Nice question avoiding, sure you aren't a politician? ;) Or do you work for SM? They love Hammer too for some reason...

Wow' date=' this time of night always bring out the hand bags - let me lighten the tone with great news from my recently acquired minnows of Young Boys in GC5.

If you are looking for a proper GC that offers a challenge - I recommend getting yourself a Scandinavian/Mediterranean/Central European team in GCs 1-15.[/size']

Young Boys are delighted to announce the signing of 25 year old Brazilian goal getter Diego Tardelli from PSV for a fee of £23m. The striker has signed a 3 year deal worth a reported 32k per week and represents the most high profile capture to date of the Bern club.

congratulations mate nice buy also loving the new way you go about showing players you have signed mate :)

Guest Abdel Zizi

Wow' date=' this time of night always bring out the hand bags - let me lighten the tone with great news from my recently acquired minnows of Young Boys in GC5.

If you are looking for a proper GC that offers a challenge - I recommend getting yourself a Scandinavian/Mediterranean/Central European team in GCs 1-15.[/size']

Watch out for a certain small German team that just got SM's best team builder in their history as manager:D

Guest Abdel Zizi

At the end of the day this is a game, pure for enjoyment.

BUT, people tend to forget they spoil other members enjoyment by acting a certain way. In this case, Mr. Hammer will certainly enjoy himself, but it has to be said he joined +500 clubs already and he leaves them all in ruins. That's not just one club in one GC, that's the core of the game. It's not just any teams, it are solid teams, handed out by other forumers in the Availability thread. It spoils my fun and hurts my eyes seeing that.

At the end of the day this is a game' date=' pure for enjoyment.

BUT, people tend to forget they spoil other members enjoyment by acting a certain way. In this case, Mr. Hammer will certainly enjoy himself, but it has to be said he joined +500 clubs already and he leaves them all in ruins. That's not just one club in one GC, that's the core of the game. It's not just any teams, it are solid teams, handed out by other forumers in the Availability thread. It spoils my fun and hurts my eyes seeing that.[/quote']

I agree, its all well and good people saying its just a game but when it ruins it for other people that's what i dont like.

just been reading whats going on. sorry but it is a game. i'd understand if this was real life. As Nick said we should enjoy playing and let Mr.Hammer do want he wants although he might be ruining a team. It's his at the end of the day.

Nobody would care if he ruined his teams and stuck with them, but he doesn't. It's perfectly fine for him to overpay for Heskey in every GC if he then STAYS at the club, but unfortunately nobody else is quite as fond of him which leads to the teams not being taken over and raided. Whatever people say, this is bad for the game.

He can do whatever he wants with his teams, it's when he quits them and leaves them in ruins that's the problem.

Guest MR. HAMMER

after 21 games with motherwell in 106 mr.hammer has taken over the rains at the mighty hammers hope to do well here have a few players lined up welcoming deals.

Here is what is going down:

DA COSTA 24-85 5M because one I see him being a 86 and two the age.

SPECTOR 24-86 6M that is ruff CMV I realy dont rate him and want him off the wage bill 18K for a bench warmer is too much.

BOA MORTE 33-85 not the player he was but is back in the 1st team with WHU dont see him rising unless a grate season so will cost 3M another player to get off the wage bill.

KOVAC 30-87 seen him play now 6 games and nothing for him not a player I like at all can leave for 5M

DIAMANTI 27-86 shocked he left upton park hope grant is doing the right thing sore him as the next di canio want 7-8M for him as I see him as a 87-88 in 1-2 seasons time playing for Lazio or Juventus.

ILAN 29-87 not much I can say at all bar he was good and got releced was linked with a number of sides need 4.5M

FRANCO 33-88 another player we should have kept after a good season need 6-7M

have 5 loans ranging from 80-84 so get the offers in peaps