Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sparky

Guest MR. HAMMER

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Borussia Dortmund in gc 101 ' date=' just taken over and want to keep this team for a long time and devolp , if anyone whats to do deal then pm me on my sm account or get to me by the forum. subotic and zidan are for sale and some others aswell[/quote']

Bayer Leverkusen have just got me as I wanted them on my better GM so ready to deal in 101

anyone in 126 here want to deal.

DZEKO and more for PE so get bidding.

I am Madrid bid away .

Great signing for Bayern in GC 61, Granero signs for cash from unmanaged Getafe :D

Personally thinking and I could be in my own here but I think cash is the most important things in GC's these days.

I am Madrid bid away .

Great signing for Bayern in GC 61' date=' Granero signs for cash from unmanaged Getafe :D

Personally thinking and I could be in my own here but I think cash is the most important things in GC's these days.[/quote']

Nah you are bang on with that thought, especially as more and more people leave teams to get newer teams

Guest Abdel Zizi

Nah you are bang on with that thought' date=' especially as more and more people leave teams to get newer teams[/quote']

Spot on. Money still won't get you to buy great player from human managers, but with the current GC climate, you can buy a futurre 92+ almost every day from unmanaged teams.

Guest MR. HAMMER

Well I beg to differ in 103 I am changing my tranfer record of 23M for a 91 as FERDINAND is on his way to partner FERDINAND at the CB role for the season ahead I am paying get ready 70M.

The loan offer for Danny WELBECK of Manchester United from Sunderland has been accepted. The transfer has been completed

happy need the depth so was happy to get him on loan.

only time will tell if the 70M went on the right signing

If anyone is looking for a 90rtd CB in GC110 I'm selling Diawara for straight cash. Highest bid gets him but I'll be pressing the accept button in the next 15-20mins.

I had a look mate' date=' was tempted to make a bid but as I have another target, I resisted, sorry.

Madrid are looking to shift Casillas in the same GC, dished out a few PM's, put a newspaper article up saying the following;

WORLD CUP WINNING KEEPER FOR SALE!

That's right, 95 rated and argubly the best keeper in the world, Iker Casillas can leave real Madrid for a keeper 90+ in exchange and another player of any position, ideally defence though, bid away.

Will listen to all offers, might not get back to you straight away as I wan't to see if I get reply's on my PM's but still, feel free to make a bid, thanks.

If anyone is looking for a 90rtd CB in GC110 I'm selling Diawara for straight cash. Highest bid gets him but I'll be pressing the accept button in the next 15-20mins.
I had a look mate' date=' was tempted to make a bid but as I have another target, I resisted, sorry.

Madrid are looking to shift Casillas in the same GC, dished out a few PM's, put a newspaper article up saying the following;

Will listen to all offers, might not get back to you straight away as I wan't to see if I get reply's on my PM's but still, feel free to make a bid, thanks.[/quote']

Also interested in Otamendi?;)

Guest MR. HAMMER

Rio FERDINAND has completed his move to Sunderland from Manchester United for £70,000,000

GC103 became my record signing league now after this deal happy as this is a GC and I have managed to get a 95 for cash but my last one was 93M but not counting that.

After just taking over Motherwell they win the charity shield. But not going to count the GC109 hounour.

AC Milan sign N'zogbia for 15m , Roger Johnson for 8m , Nekouman for 7.25m and Boussoufa for 14.8m

Then with Ronnie got to Sevilla. Not the best deal for me. But i get an 89 winger and 89 forward.

Now got an Abudance of wingers.

Never been so gutted to WIN an honour before.

Stelly must have forgot our Charity SHield match in GC5 last night.

Newcastle won it 3-0 meaning thats Winning honour 200!

Who would you like off Inter for Fabiano?

EDIT: Don't you just love it when you have 5+ risers :D

Just thought I'd ask for a quick opinion on whether I should go Gold on here' date='as I've been a member for so long I can get two years for about £15 quid which I think is extremely good value,however when I tried it I didn't really enjoy it but it only lasted for two weeks so it's a bit rash for me to judge it really,does it really add to the experience because tbh I'm in most of the prestige setups that are free such as EC1,EC106 and been in WC2 in the past,so is it really much better than been a setup like the one above or not?,also what Gold Championships are the best ones to join?[/quote']

GC 36 Me, Nin, Abdel and Nick are in America, could be interesting if you pick up a team with money.... :)