Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sparky

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Cool' date=' welcome... prepare for a slaughtering.. ;) ... :D

So am i ;)[/quote']

yeah iam mate im gunna get slaughtered untill i sort the squad out which will take a LOT OF TIME:p:p

at the mo iam buying one player

he 78overall fwd 21 MY FAVOURITE PLAYER hes a hot prospect outside the english football league great player:D:D

yeah iam mate im gunna get slaughtered untill i sort the squad out which will take a LOT OF TIME:p:p

at the mo iam buying one player

he 78overall fwd 21 MY FAVOURITE PLAYER hes a hot prospect outside the english football league great player:D:D

Same here...

I've got 4 in atm ;) they are there to make money / for the ratings NOW

GC26- Newcastle complete a couple of deals i'm delighted with to further add some talent to the team.

First in was Joao Moutinho from MC Hammer's Marseille i gave Misimovic & Hangeland for him. Happy with that as plenty of talent at the back to compensate for Brede leaving plus i don't see him leaving Fulham anytime soon. With Moutinho in and once Jurado hits full fitness the middle is looking ok especially with Pedro Leon on the right and Ben Arfa on the left.

2nd bit of business was with Shakhtar which saw me give Matthieu Valbuena & Bobby Zamora for Alvaro Negredo. Again very happy with this and really hope Negredo can score some goals for me. Already looking forward to next season :D

GC81: Dortmund willing to part with some highly rated youths for higher rated players, including Adrian, Schmelzer, Burdisso, Bender, Bargfrede, Bertoglio, Traore, Faria, Lung, Alex Sandro, Villalva, Lamela and others. Can also offer some of the other players in the squad + a youth for a rating upgrade (e.g. Muntari + a youth for a higher rated player).

I got Chelsea in the new GC. I was so sure I was the 1st in too and found that barca' date=' real and utd where all gone:eek::eek::eek:[/quote']

Do they get reserved for Translators?

I got Wolfsburg and Germany. Very happy with that B)

I'm looking for a keeper too.

i refreshed the page and didn't see it. Fail

Anyway, i don't need to pay for a decent team when there is a perfectly good thread enabling me to get a chance at one when those with no commitment bugger off. :D

Good luck to those in it though

Lads do me a favour and let me know who manages the big boys in Spain' date=' only paying for Sevilla if there's half decent managers.[/quote']

Never heard or been up against any of them, ( Chamillionaire ) at Real Madrid, Marcu Florin at Barca and Athletico Madrid is Sir Nigel Grinder