Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sparky

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

ive got shaktner in the basket' date=' is anyone else in russia ?[/quote']

Yeah i bought Rubin in the end.

Seems daft considering i just quit a few teams last week and im still looking to reduce the numbers i have but i like managing teams like thism, and have been after them a while. Just a Schalke or Wolfsburg then im not fussed :)B)

Anyone noticed their hasn't even been a thread made for GC135 yet? :P

Manchester City - GC56:

Gilardino complete's his move to Manchester City, Lavezzi and Lucas Biglia go the other way. Work's out another great bit of business for City, I signed Biglia for cash, I got Lavezzi and Hamsik in a deal for Milito, so I still have Hamsik just the striker that I have signed is -1 rating below Milito. A great deal for both clubs though I think, about time I got a good forward rather than using Michael Owen! :eek:

picture.php?albumid=160&pictureid=1690

SEVILLA SIGN RONALDINHO

58827_489625204017_629794017_6837111_6510024_n.jpg

Sevilla have secured the signature of the talented Brazilian forward Ronaldinho from Milan in deal that see's Diego Perotti and Diego Tardelli move to the San Siro.

Sevilla fans are delighted at the prospect of a front two of Ronaldinho and Luis Fabiano.

Thanks for taking Ronaldinho off me.

Now have plenty of wingers an quality ones too :)

GC131- Barcelona

Probably a bit cheap to let Hleb go for but Really hate Hleb as a player tbh never liked him dunno why just never have lol...

Aleksandr HLEB has completed his move to Dynamo Kyiv from Barcelona for £3' date='000,000 plus [b']Felipe ANDRE[/b] and Facundo BERTOGLIO

Bertoglio rose to 86 (+4)

Andre Rose to 85 (+9)

HAPPY :)

Also GC131 a deal agreed deals as Ibrahimovic Completed his move to Real for Sergio Ramos + Angel Di Maria, then Abidal goes to Real for Ezquiel Garay, which I'm happy with as Abidal doesnt have a chance to play :P

Bertoglio rose to 86 (+4)

Andre Rose to 85 (+9)

HAPPY :)

Also GC131 a deal agreed deals as Ibrahimovic Completed his move to Real for Sergio Ramos + Angel Di Maria' date=' then Abidal goes to Real for Ezquiel Garay, which I'm happy with as Abidal doesnt have a chance to play :P[/quote']

nice one Nick

Guest Abdel Zizi

Darlington + England (GC97)

Still looking to sell two very good youngsters, but nobody seems interested.

Vagiz Galiulin for a measly 4M and Eric Choupo-Moting for 8M.

Very weird that I haven't recieved a single offer from a human manager, especially for Choupo-Moting. How many chances does one get to pick up a 21 year old who features for his country and played the World Cup?

If anyone makes a bid now, you can have Moting for 7M.

Guest Abdel Zizi

I'll have a look when I get home pal... I've got Villareal in 97 I think I'd be interested.;)

Great, would keep them but don't want to see Darlo spiralling into depth. If only I could somehow magically remove TB's, have a lot of players waiting to be cashed in, but weeks away before I can.

@ CSKA manager: I'll PM you ;)