Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sparky

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

He must do' date=' though i'm surprised he hasn't actually been banned yet! I'll report it though i wouldn't hold my breath anything actually getting done about it i'll likely get the same response as you did.

Now if Mr Hammer ever receives one of these messages from him you can be sure SM will hunt him down and personally make sure he will never bother anyone again!![/quote']

I feel left out :( I want abuse off him :(;)

I love recieving abuse I just laugh at the other person and it annoys them even more :D

Guest Abdel Zizi

He must do' date=' though i'm surprised he hasn't actually been banned yet! I'll report it though i wouldn't hold my breath anything actually getting done about it i'll likely get the same response as you did.

Now if Mr Hammer ever receives one of these messages from him you can be sure SM will hunt him down and personally make sure he will never bother anyone again!![/quote']

Hammer probably get a PM for SM, in which they tell him they'll kill Thomson if he promises to reserve atleast 15 more hopeless sides.

If he does another 25, he get's an extra kill to use against whoever he choses.

I feel left out :( I want abuse off him :(;)

I love recieving abuse I just laugh at the other person and it annoys them even more :D

I have recieved it.

He always tells me to accept his bids for my players (usually Neymar across setups). I reply saying no and he goes off on one and blocks me. He's what we call, a big man.

Hammer probably get a PM for SM' date=' in which they tell him they'll kill Thomson if he promises to reserve atleast 15 more hopeless sides.

If he does another 25, he get's an extra kill to use against whoever he choses.[/quote']

Pahaha! He told me he spent over £1k on SM but that's impossible really so I imagine he's lying.. but it's probably close. :P And he reckons they love him so let him get away with most things.

Guest Abdel Zizi

Pahaha! He told me he spent over £1k on SM but that's impossible really so I imagine he's lying.. but it's probably close. :P And he reckons they love him so let him get away with most things.

Just got in:

SoccerManager.com have signed Mr. Hammer as their official numer 1 member. His family will move to SM headquarters as well, where Hammers dad got the position of utility man (pretty much the same as being a certain groundsman for Man United).

He also at some point said he was in the army. And then doing a football coaching course at Watford college and then the funniest was a hairdressing course or job of some sort :P he is the forums answer to the milk tray man.

Also for those interested in Mr Fabregas in GC137. best get your proposals in

He also at some point said he was in the army. And then doing a football coaching course at Watford college and then the funniest was a hairdressing course or job of some sort :P he is the forums answer to the milk tray man.

Also for those interested in Mr Fabregas in GC137. best get your proposals in

I can tell you know he is certainly not in the army, I've actually seen what he looks like.

I think SM have finally got the message that we dont want GC's made every 5/6 days' date=' were at 10 days now and i hope its another 10 days atleast before another is made.[/quote']
I brought Newcastle and i'm no mug' date=' the only mug around here is you because all you do is moan, I agree that there's too many GC's being made but whinging about it isn't going to make a little bit of differance.[/quote']

Do you really think reserving a team like Newcastle (especially when you're a Villa fan as well :rolleyes:) is going to send out the message to SM to stop making GC's every 2-3 days. It's fools like you that pave the way for one every 24 hours...

It's when the idiots stop reserving the clubs outside of the big 10 that SM will finally consider doing something.

:eek:Ermm....B)

i searched Mathieu Beckett on facebook and there wasn't many (how many people do you know with the name Mathieu) and there he was' date=' Athough he's since changed his D/P[/quote']

That cant be him with the little cartoon picture it says he likes Pink Floyd now knowing him on here there's no way he likes Pink Floyd, pm me for reason why...

Guest Abdel Zizi

Grrr. I've made 7 offers accompanied by a full written text message to 7 active managers in a certain GC. All came online a few times between now and 2 days ago, when I send the PM's.

1 rejected offer without PM. That's all.

Do you really think reserving a team like Newcastle (especially when you're a Villa fan as well :rolleyes:) is going to send out the message to SM to stop making GC's every 2-3 days. It's fools like you that pave the way for one every 24 hours...

It's when the idiots stop reserving the clubs outside of the big 10 that SM will finally consider doing something.

I do wish that they would stop making them so blooming often but do you really think that me reserving one team (reserved just two sides since being a GM) is going to change there mind? No its not.

Just like you complaining all the time isn't going to change there mind so maybe you should stop whining.

Here's how i see it.... Put up or shut up.

Why are you calling him an idiot? He can do as he wishes...

GC 121 - Everton sale, as i'm falling out with this team and if i dont do something with them i will most likely quit...

I do wish that they would stop making them so blooming often but do you really think that me reserving one team (reserved just two sides since being a GM) is going to change there mind? No its not.

Just like you complaining all the time isn't going to change there mind so maybe you should stop whining.

Here's how i see it.... Put up or shut up.

I have put up. Haven't paid for a team for a long time and i've actually had the teams in my basket worth paying for (Barca, Real, Chelsea, Arsenal)...

Complain all the time? At least unlike 95% of the people on this forum i don't complain about the creation of GC's and then go and feed their habit with £3 for a sub-standard club?

I don't like being called an idiot thanks. Just the same as others who are in that bracket you brand as idiots wont either. Whether I am or not is irrelivant. I don't deserve someone else telling me I am. Name calling is against the rules remember. SO watch how tyou talk to and about fellow members, please.

I don't want the creations to stop. Just slow down. I will continue to join as often as I want. Outside of the top ten teams too as there are a few I want. Just because someone wants something different from yourself doesn't make them an idiot.

Why are you calling him an idiot? He can do as he wishes...

GC 121 - Everton sale' date=' as i'm falling out with this team and if i dont do something with them i will most likely quit...[/quote']

Sean. Please don't try and ask me to justify calling someone an idiot. You've had your rep dropped enough time for foul immature little boy language enough times you should've been banned... At least there is some substance to my argument ;)

I don't like being called an idiot thanks. Just the same as others who are in that bracket you brand as idiots wont either. Whether I am or not is irrelivant. I don't deserve someone else telling me I am. Name calling is against the rules remember. SO watch how tyou talk to and about fellow members' date=' please.[/b']

I don't want the creations to stop. Just slow down. I will continue to join as often as I want. Outside of the top ten teams too as there are a few I want. Just because someone wants something different from yourself doesn't make them an idiot.

It's only against the rules Dai if you don't spend enough on SM to be worth them worrying about. Sadly for me, i don't waste my money enough so i am certainly 'expendable'...

I want what we all want. A reason to enjoy the game and renew my GM. Perhaps i am the only person online right now with the common sense to realise the only feasible way of reaching that target.